[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
blg_RealiZe escribió:
"
itsmetian escribió:

can this bow works with the build? since im missing the 20% more damage mod. did tried with it its quite smooth so far just wanted to know ur opinion

It's a pretty good bow, only 1% DPS less compare to my bow which is negligible

p.s. Mirage archer is sooo good for map clearing, I'm not sure about your damage on full life choice over mirage archer

thanks for the input.
and yeah about the gem i have fire pen and mirage archer for gemswap depends on what im doing at the time, it just happen i was testing damage on full life when linked the bow. still trying to figure out which gem setup is fits for me.
How can i craft this + 1 socket on this bow ?

"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
My single target in Frostferno feels worse than the GMP setup against bosses, even with the DPS difference. Is it just me?

it's like 30% more damage with frostferno setup
maybe you just can't hit your target with a single arrow? (it's a lot easier to hit with GMP)
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:

it's like 30% more damage with frostferno setup

Even if all the GMP arrows hit? Yea

It does feel better after Uber Lab with Pathfinder.

"
maybe you just can't hit your target with a single arrow? (it's a lot easier to hit with GMP)

Haha, probably.
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 20 ene. 2019 2:24:17
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:

Even if all the GMP arrows hit?
It does feel better after Uber Lab with Pathfinder.

you can't hit your target with multiple arrows
otherwise something like dying sun would triple your single target DPS, but it's not doing that :)

"
kpham1991 escribió:

I'm not sure if there is a somewhat cheap and reliable way to do something with this bow
You have 1 open prefix and 2 open suffixes, so you can't even block your suffixes (for a prefix ex slam) without using "multiple crafted mods"
And it's a shaped bow, so even if you block your suffixes and use "canno't roll attack modifiers" and slam an ex for a prefix you have a higher chance to get "gain % of phys damage as extra cold damage" than +1lvl to gems (because there is multiple tiers of "extra damage" mods and only one tier of +1lvl gems"

I don't think this bow is good enough to tinker with imo, but maybe someone more experienced in bows crafting can suggest you something

Or just multicraft it as it is, check in PoB how much do you lose compare to +3lvl bows and if it's acceptable for you
Editado por útlima vez por blg_RealiZe en 20 ene. 2019 2:37:29
"
kpham1991 escribió:

prob just use it as it is and farm a lil bit more currency to get a better base to start with ( in this case with +1 gem and other mod u want like another + to socketed gem, aspd + double damage or 20% more damage to socketed gem etc, and then decide from there whether u want to metacraft it or just multimod it
Editado por útlima vez por itsmetian en 20 ene. 2019 5:57:21
Most people are probably not using either, but thoughts on Vaal Grace vs Decoy Totem? Only have one slot available with Frostferno.
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
Most people are probably not using either, but thoughts on Vaal Grace vs Decoy Totem? Only have one slot available with Frostferno.

i do use vaal grace as panic button, since we dont have many socket available u might need to pick either decoy or vaal grace
Can anyone help me with my build? I want to hit the 1mil dps point but dont know what wrong. Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/7FBahEGb

I have compared my gear to a few people on this forum and on pob it seems to be pretty close to the same. Just trying to found out what im missing.

Thank
"
Eazie escribió:
Can anyone help me with my build? I want to hit the 1mil dps point but dont know what wrong. Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/7FBahEGb

I have compared my gear to a few people on this forum and on pob it seems to be pretty close to the same. Just trying to found out what im missing.

Thank

just looked at ur char im not an ele hit ph.d but i can point out some stuff that ure missing.
ur ele hit gem isnt maxed yet, just as thi3n said at page 1, gem level means a lot for ele hit.
trying to grab a quiver with point blank for single target will boost ur single target dps number by a ton.
idk how much exactly the double damage mod adds to ur total dps but yeah u missing those aswell

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional