[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Eazie escribió:
Can anyone help me with my build? I want to hit the 1mil dps point but dont know what wrong. Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/7FBahEGb
I have compared my gear to a few people on this forum and on pob it seems to be pretty close to the same. Just trying to found out what im missing.
Thank

you can't use "enemy is shocked" checkmark, we never shock bosses for a full amount and this checkmark applies full 50% shock bonus.
You don't cover enemies in ash also. And we don't generate frenzy charges on bosses most of the time.
You have only lvl 19 elemental hit, get lvl 21 ele hit ASAP.
You have two bows, but they have the same colors. I don't see your second elehit setup (with fire penetration instead of greater multiple projectiles)
You need another quiver with "point blank" corrupted implicit for bosses, it gives a huge 50% more damage bonus in close range
And your blight branch bow is not great really, all suffixes are useless, it's about 36% less DPS because you don't have attack speed and double damage suffixes. Think about taking a risk and 50/50 annuling one of the suffixes, crafting "prefixes cannot be changed", scouring and multicrafting this bow like that:

Your attacks per second rate is pretty low because you don't have attack speed on your bows

You can farm "damage penetrates 10% of elemental resistances if you havn't killed recently" enchant on your boots, it's about 1/15 chance to get it and it's not that hard with "twice enchanted" prophecies

So after all the changes, with attack speed bow and point blank quiver your PoB should look something like that:

https://pastebin.com/wM0SzVn6

+ you'll have another 30-35% DPS from mirage archer, PoB can't count it
Editado por útlima vez por blg_RealiZe en 20 ene. 2019 20:49:00
Thank both of you! I'll work everything posted. And i will attempt to craft my bow! will update how it goes. Thank again
just downed UElder today, almost deathless but since im not that familiar with the fight ( only do like 3 attempts and all 3 was in this league ). build is just great, good scaling depending on how much u invest to it.
heres my gear:
Spoiler

Can someone help me with my build? I know I have to do uber yet but with the single target bow I am using my damage seems really low. I am not sure if I don't have it set up correctly or what.

https://pastebin.com/Q1mx3R8q

I feel like I can clear maps well enough but the bossing isn't great/what I see other people doing.
So I just slamed a double damage suffix on that :O
Blocked dexterity and only slamed 2ex
"
itsmetian escribió:
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
Most people are probably not using either, but thoughts on Vaal Grace vs Decoy Totem? Only have one slot available with Frostferno.

i do use vaal grace as panic button, since we dont have many socket available u might need to pick either decoy or vaal grace

Oh, I meant which one? :)
What setting to people have on in PoB?
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 21 ene. 2019 0:02:08
I finished my 1st bow. I did 4 imprints and slam Regal, and on the 5th time, i forgot to imprint it...

"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
itsmetian escribió:
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
Most people are probably not using either, but thoughts on Vaal Grace vs Decoy Totem? Only have one slot available with Frostferno.

i do use vaal grace as panic button, since we dont have many socket available u might need to pick either decoy or vaal grace

Oh, I meant which one? :)

oh sry i misread that as vaal grace 'and' decoy totem.
i think its more of player pref, since i hate recasting the totem when it dies im going with vaal grace since the cast time now is also instant, its just more convenient for me to use
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:
So I just slamed a double damage suffix on that :O
Blocked dexterity and only slamed 2ex

thats a quite dope bow. grats man

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional