[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
adviltripp escribió:
im lvling this build (around lvl 55 yet) and started to get these life leech nodes on the tree, but no leech happens at all ''of physical att dmg'' how doest that works with avatar of fire ? thx for the help

you need vitality void node to leech
you can buy thief's torment ring, it's good enough to sustain untill you get vitality void
Editado por útlima vez por blg_RealiZe en 22 ene. 2019 8:41:43
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:
"
adviltripp escribió:
im lvling this build (around lvl 55 yet) and started to get these life leech nodes on the tree, but no leech happens at all ''of physical att dmg'' how doest that works with avatar of fire ? thx for the help

you need vitality void node to leech
you can buy thief's torment ring, it's good enough to sustain untill you get vitality void

The Peregrine is another option and it allows you to use Pyre Ring.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Peregrine
If Avatar of Fire converted Chaos damage I feel like Trickster would be so good as your 2nd ascendancy, all the other stats it gives are amazing for this build, minus the mana regen.

What are some suggestions for the 2nd ascendancy, I see what he has recommended in the guide but just wondering what everyone else has been using or thinks is the best?
Editado por útlima vez por Blottuh en 22 ene. 2019 23:32:42
Hello,

This is going to be a long post but since i'm a fan of the build i'd like to be in touch with everything since it's not the most friendly-easy build to understand. If someone has the knowledge and the time to help me there, i'd would very much appreciate it.

I'm going to play this build for the next couples League and i would like to not make all those tiny mistake i did this league to save myself some currencies.

For the past week i've been playing this famous PoEdan Elemental Hit build.
I only discovered that there is an up to date guide so i'm going to use it to ask a few questions i have. I HAVE read the entire guide, not all the comments tho.

Ok so i'm level 97. I'm having a blast since bow build are my favourit gameplay in Path of exile and my last bow build was like over 2 years ago.

Alright i will begin here : about using the right bow for SINGLE TARGET.
I only started to ask myself if the Chin Sol is the best bow for single target and obviously it is not if i use my PoB correctly and the creator of this guide comfirmed it if i did not read that wrong. So i was wondering if it's correct and what could be a good replacement other that the one i'm going to show you guys in my PoB : https://pastebin.com/CTdSJS4h

In this PoB you will find all my gear and you can see that between my bow i'm using for clearing and my Chin Sol there is around 10k dps difference and my clearing bow is tier trash, it's the strict minimum for what's needed for the build and obviously i still one shot t16 packs of mobs so i didn't see the use for a better one BUT, now that i'm kind of done leveling i want to push everything a little bit more. ( i don't know what is the best way to use the " configuration " tab on PoB, i check things to show DPS in the best case scenario but i don't check Target Shocked, maybe i should ? i don't know. )

You will see on that PoB that i created another Bow named simply " new item, thicket bow " that is basicaly a +3 bow with 14% attack speed ( good roll but not too much just to know that it is accessible for me ) and a crafted bench mod that gives 80% fire damage and 20% chance to ignite ( btw is this not a bit too strong? ). This " new bow " gives me around 100k MORE dps than my Chin sol or my rare bow. Is PoB working as intended or i don't know how to use it ? if all is correct then good, i'm gonna try to get one. Feel free to tell me what other options there is in Bow to increase my Single target damage. I would really appreciate it.

You may see on my tree that i use 6 frenzy charges, i just love frenzy charges for maps, the attack speed feels really good. BUT, once again, if there is better option concerning what i'm going to say, i'm totaly open for suggestions.

I was using Slayer/Raider for 99% of my playtime but just before my first ever Uber Elder attempt ( that i killed with 2 deaths so i'm kind of happy for a first ever attempt ) i switched to Slayer/Pathfinder and oh god i think i made the right choice just because flask generations is OP. Something a bit weird when i was using Raider is that it's supposed to give me frenzy charges when i hit a rare or unique but sometimes it was just mean to me and i was not generating and i got tired of it. The loss that hurts is Onslaught so i crafted myself a chance to get onslaught on kill on a Jewel for a better mapping experience and it works great.

I know there is lots of little improvements like helmet enchant, double Abyss Tombfist + Bubonic and i'm aware of that but i simply don't have them because of their cost.

I think i'm done, i will edit my message if i think i forgot something but if anyone read until that point well thanks alot for your patience and your help.

IGN: eZenyx
"
eZen escribió:

Alright i will begin here : about using the right bow for SINGLE TARGET.
I only started to ask myself if the Chin Sol is the best bow for single target and obviously it is not if i use my PoB correctly and the creator of this guide comfirmed it if i did not read that wrong. So i was wondering if it's correct and what could be a good replacement other that the one i'm going to show you guys in my PoB : https://pastebin.com/CTdSJS4h

You will see on that PoB that i created another Bow named simply " new item, thicket bow " that is basicaly a +3 bow with 14% attack speed ( good roll but not too much just to know that it is accessible for me ) and a crafted bench mod that gives 80% fire damage and 20% chance to ignite ( btw is this not a bit too strong? ). This " new bow " gives me around 100k MORE dps than my Chin sol or my rare bow. Is PoB working as intended or i don't know how to use it ? if all is correct then good,

yes, it's correct
but you should aim for prefixes:
+1 lvl to gems
+2 lvl to bow gems
socketed skills deal 20% more attack damage

with metallic, jagged, serrated, corroded fossils in 4-socket resonator on elder bow you can pretty much isolate any other possible prefixes, you just need to hit these with an open suffix, then craft "prefixes cannot be changed", scour it and multicraft attack speed and double damage

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

Also, if you hit +2lvl to bow gems and 20% more damage prefixes and you have 1 open prefix and 1 open suffix, you can guarantee exalt slam for +1lvl to gems prefix on elder bow if you craft "cannot roll attack modifiers" suffix

And with this bow you get +282k (or +36.5% DPS). And even more, if you use lvl 4 empower instead of added fire damage

https://pastebin.com/fSFyX3WF
check "GOOD BOW" bow in your PoB
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:

yes, it's correct
but you should aim for prefixes:
+1 lvl to gems
+2 lvl to bow gems
socketed skills deal 20% more attack damage

with metallic, jagged, serrated, corroded fossils in 4-socket resonator on elder bow you can pretty much isolate any other possible prefixes, you just need to hit these with an open suffix, then craft "prefixes cannot be changed", scour it and multicraft attack speed and double damage

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

Also, if you hit +2lvl to bow gems and 20% more damage prefixes and you have 1 open prefix and 1 open suffix, you can guarantee exalt slam for +1lvl to gems prefix on elder bow if you craft "cannot roll attack modifiers" suffix

And with this bow you get +282k (or +36.5% DPS). And even more, if you use lvl 4 empower instead of added fire damage

https://pastebin.com/fSFyX3WF
check "GOOD BOW" bow in your PoB

Wow this Bow is literaly insane but let's be honest here, what would be the cost and the chance of having this with my 4 ex in bank + 90 chaos ?

I feel like it's very hard to get, i mean following your method seems like an easy task but i'm sure it's easier said then done.

Other than that you still learned me something very good and thanks alot for that!
"
eZen escribió:

Wow this Bow is literaly insane but let's be honest here, what would be the cost and the chance of having this with my 4 ex in bank + 90 chaos ?

I feel like it's very hard to get, i mean following your method seems like an easy task but i'm sure it's easier said then done.

Other than that you still learned me something very good and thanks alot for that!

it's not THAT hard, but it's RNG involved ofc. Should be doable in like 5-20 resonators
There is similar bows with that prefixes for like 8-12 ex on poe.trade.
You need one with those prefixes and at least one open suffix so you can "prefixes cannot be changed", scour and multicraft, but it's like +5ex to the price of a bow

don't forget, you'll need another source of point blank with a rare bow (on your tree or on corrupted quiver)
Editado por útlima vez por blg_RealiZe en 23 ene. 2019 6:10:31
So quick question here:
Is +1lvl Socketed Gems AND +2lvl Bow gems (combined with Empower!) or +1lvl socketed Gems AND +2lvl Support Gems (combined with Empower!)

I´m trying to craft my own bow and would like to know which would be the better combination since +2lvl support Gems could be crafted.

Hope you can help me with this :P
"
destiNATION1337 escribió:
So quick question here:
Is +1lvl Socketed Gems AND +2lvl Bow gems (combined with Empower!) or +1lvl socketed Gems AND +2lvl Support Gems (combined with Empower!)

I´m trying to craft my own bow and would like to know which would be the better combination since +2lvl support Gems could be crafted.

Hope you can help me with this :P

+2 support gems is better, this way you get the same lvl for ele hit and mirage archer, but you get +2lvl to all other support gems too
but you should try to get 20% more attack damage prefix too, it's very powerfull
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:

it's not THAT hard, but it's RNG involved ofc. Should be doable in like 5-20 resonators
There is similar bows with that prefixes for like 8-12 ex on poe.trade.
You need one with those prefixes and at least one open suffix so you can "prefixes cannot be changed", scour and multicraft, but it's like +5ex to the price of a bow

don't forget, you'll need another source of point blank with a rare bow (on your tree or on corrupted quiver)

So can you tell me ( again sorry just to be 100% clear ) what i need to get a +3 with 20% more attack damage ?

i tried to look the price for that WITH the chance to deal double damage and the only bow that come up are Mirror price lol

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional