[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
How important is the 20% socketed skills attack damage, seems like a pain to craft compared to multi-modding without it (planning on Frostferno)?

20% more damage mod gives me 16.6% DPS which is VERY significant
Can we use might of the meeks and unnatural instinct with this build? I have them and was wondering if i could put them to any use
"
mfemoscow escribió:
Can we use might of the meeks and unnatural instinct with this build? I have them and was wondering if i could put them to any use

ofc we can, check my tree
very powerfull jewels for scion
Editado por útlima vez por blg_RealiZe en 19 ene. 2019 4:08:55
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:
"
mfemoscow escribió:

ofc we can, check my tree
very powerfull jewels for scion

may i export your build to PoB please?
"
mfemoscow escribió:

https://pastebin.com/umc0SuNZ

"22% increased attack speed while a rare or unique enemy is nearby" on Maelstrom fletch bow is fixed to "22% increased attack speed" so this stat actually takes effect in PoB
The same is for -9% fire res to nearby enemies on the helmet
Editado por útlima vez por blg_RealiZe en 19 ene. 2019 4:44:22
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:
"
mfemoscow escribió:

https://pastebin.com/umc0SuNZ

"22% increased attack speed while a rare or unique enemy is nearby" on Maelstrom fletch bow is fixed to "22% increased attack speed" so this stat actually takes effect in PoB
The same is for -9% fire res to nearby enemies on the helmet

I saw that, i was trying to input my helm, and wondering why the dps difference was so different :D

Do you value: ele damage over ele attack speed enchant?
"
mfemoscow escribió:

Do you value: ele damage over ele attack speed enchant?

no, 15% attack speed gives 0.5% more DPS than 40% ele damage
But this helmet base with enchant was dirt cheap (like 30-40c) and it's good enough :)
Is there a big difference when running empower 4.

Socketed Support gems +2 vs Socketed bow gems +2

Are they the same?

Just crafted this using the porcupine + shrieking essence of rage. What should I craft on the open suffix ? AS ? Thank you for your kind reply.
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
How important is the 20% socketed skills attack damage, seems like a pain to craft compared to multi-modding without it (planning on Frostferno)?

20% more damage mod gives me 16.6% DPS which is VERY significant

Even compared to multi-modding suffixes? Or should I kept trying 3 socket resonators, happy to spend up to an ex?
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 19 ene. 2019 7:19:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional