[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
MrHarp escribió:

I bought this bow for cheap. I'm using it as my bossing bow for now, but it can probably be improved (dexterity, mana and accuracy useless). I have never crafted an item before. What would you guys recommend?

nothing you can really do without an open suffix. if you had one open you could craft prefixes cannot be changed, scour it and then multi mod fire dmg/attack speed/double dmg

if its a spare bow you could risk an annul with a 60% chance of hitting a suffix but that's probably not worth the risk
Damn, this build goes from 0 to 100 after Cruel Lab.

Would these bows for ~2ex be better than what I could craft for the same amount? I know there's a few dead stats. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/RW4Blgi7
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 17 ene. 2019 6:05:55
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
Damn, this build goes from 0 to 100 after Cruel Lab.

Would these bows for ~2ex be better than what I could craft for the same amount? I know there's a few dead stats. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/RW4Blgi7

on a budget for sure, especially as they are all 6links as well

if you have a bit more budget you can add 'Socketed Skills deal 20% more Attack Damage'. if you get one of those with an open suffix you are good to go. then when you get a bit more currency you can try meta crafting with prefixes cannot be changed and multi mod it, or blocking something like dex and going for a ballsy slam.
"
crazypearce escribió:
on a budget for sure, especially as they are all 6links as well

if you have a bit more budget you can add 'Socketed Skills deal 20% more Attack Damage'. if you get one of those with an open suffix you are good to go. then when you get a bit more currency you can try meta crafting with prefixes cannot be changed and multi mod it, or blocking something like dex and going for a ballsy slam.

Cheers, have just under 15ex all up atm. Should be enough for the multi-mod route for 1 bow with a gem swap.

Should the bases be iLvl 82 (and if so, does it matter if it's higher) or doesn't it matter for the multi-mod route?
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 17 ene. 2019 8:00:07
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:

Cheers, have just under 15ex all up atm. Should be enough for the multi-mod route for 1 bow with a gem swap.

Should the bases be iLvl 82 (and if so, does it matter if it's higher) or doesn't it matter for the multi-mod route?

if you wanna just scour suffixes and multi mod then it doesn't matter what the ilevel is
So i'm lvl 74 atm and i really love this build, having a lot of fun and it's just the beginning but i was wondering what should i focus on next? This is my gear/gems so far!

Editado por útlima vez por tipicozzy en 17 ene. 2019 11:45:11
"
wjxue1221 escribió:
"
dougan escribió:
Is Quill Rain adequate for a clear speed bow? I need a second bow but I don't really have much of a budget atm.

Why second bow? You can beastcraft or syndicate-craft (vorici at research) white socket on your current bow if it’s just for different gem colors

I'm using a frostferno right now and will hopefully be six linking my chin sol in the next few days. I'm using the 5l chin sol for clear rn, and I have a boss-killer setup in my frostferno.

Eventually I'd like to open up my helmet slot to make it easier to buy an ele hit enchant. At that point I'd switch the chin sol to a boss setup and swap to a clear setup in a second bow. I'd prefer not to have to switch gems around for every boss I fight.
-dougans-
"
crazypearce escribió:

nothing you can really do without an open suffix. if you had one open you could craft prefixes cannot be changed, scour it and then multi mod fire dmg/attack speed/double dmg

if its a spare bow you could risk an annul with a 60% chance of hitting a suffix but that's probably not worth the risk

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. Annul then craft multimod. I've never really made a gamble as big as this one. Do you think it wouldn't make much of a difference if I got to multimod it?
"
dougan escribió:
"
wjxue1221 escribió:
"
dougan escribió:
Is Quill Rain adequate for a clear speed bow? I need a second bow but I don't really have much of a budget atm.

Why second bow? You can beastcraft or syndicate-craft (vorici at research) white socket on your current bow if it’s just for different gem colors

I'm using a frostferno right now and will hopefully be six linking my chin sol in the next few days. I'm using the 5l chin sol for clear rn, and I have a boss-killer setup in my frostferno.

Eventually I'd like to open up my helmet slot to make it easier to buy an ele hit enchant. At that point I'd switch the chin sol to a boss setup and swap to a clear setup in a second bow. I'd prefer not to have to switch gems around for every boss I fight.

I did something similar, started with frostferno and chinsol because it was cheaper to get into. You might save yourself some money by getting a cheap 6L bow for clear instead of linking chinsol. Chinsol felt so slow for clearing and you don't really benefit from the extra damage on trash.

I have a question if anyone has input - I used mark of the elder until I could afford yoke, but it still fits into my build (not using pyre). Is the ring as good as I think it is? It seems pretty solid, but I've never used it before.
How does this build compare to the hopeshredder scourge arrow build that's become popular recently?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional