[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

I've crafted this bow and wanted to get a second opinion before I multimod it. I used Vorici to white socket so that I can use this bow for clearing and bosses. What would be the best option for a prefix and 2 suffixes? I was debating Elemental Damage with attacks vs Fire damage and have seen someone mention Ele Resist Penetration for the prefix, but wasn't sure about best suffixes.
Editado por útlima vez por LukeF1sh en 18 ene. 2019 4:40:00
"
LukeF1sh escribió:

I've crafted this bow and wanted to get a second opinion before I multimod it. I used Vorici to white socket so that I can use this bow for clearing and bosses. What would be the best option for a prefix and 2 suffixes? I was debating Elemental Damage with attacks vs Fire damage and have seen someone mention Ele Resist Penetration for the prefix, but wasn't sure about best suffixes.

I like this for bosses

in your case it should be 80% fire damage
"
LukeF1sh escribió:

Are you going to multi-mod it?

Also how did you craft it with just the two prefixes (annuls or prefixes can't be changed and it had 1 open prefix or something else)? Sorry complete noob to crafting.

TY!
the open prefix will depend on your gem links and gear. fire dmg/ignite should be the best in most situations but ele penetration can be better if you don't have much pen elsewhere.

the suffixes are pretty standard. local attack speed is a must as it will increase the base AS and make other increases scale better. double dmg is definitely the next best suffix, wouldn't go for anything else
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
LukeF1sh escribió:

Are you going to multi-mod it?

Also how did you craft it with just the two prefixes (annuls or prefixes can't be changed and it had 1 open prefix or something else)? Sorry complete noob to crafting.

TY!

Yeah I'm going to multimod it. I got the +1 and +2 from the fossils recommended in the weapon section and had to get a lucky annul to get rid of a suffix (since the prefixes cannot be changed craft is a suffix), then crafted prefixes cannot be changed. You can actually scour after that and it will remove the suffixes + the prefixes cannot be changed craft and leave it as a rare with only prefixes.
"
Is Quill Rain adequate for a clear speed bow? I need a second bow but I don't really have much of a budget atm.
I like it for clearing a lot actually - only issue is that a porcupine + fire essence is often cheaper.

"
How does this build compare to the hopeshredder scourge arrow build that's become popular recently?
Not sure but I'm sure that's great too. The beauty of PoE is that there are a variety of effective builds to choose from!

"
on crafting
Looks like there's a lot of good crafting advice going about - there are good 3rd party websites used to see what you can lock with prefixes/suffixes and what fossils do what. Most of my knowledge comes from these websites:

http://poeaffix.net/

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow
I am starting a character with this build and got a lucky +2 corrupt on a frostferno! The problem? The sockets are 2G 1B 1R instead of 2R 1B 1G. How much did I mess up my DPS by making this mistake?
"
seanb4games escribió:
I am starting a character with this build and got a lucky +2 corrupt on a frostferno! The problem? The sockets are 2G 1B 1R instead of 2R 1B 1G. How much did I mess up my DPS by making this mistake?

Try changing the colours in the bench, i believe each try cost chromes + vaal orbs.
Thanks for the reply. I am thinking of putting elemental hit into the +2 frostferno, and getting a +3 bow 6L and using ele hit with ranged attack totem in it. That way I will have high damage from my own attacks through the + levels from the helm, and my ranged attack totem will have high damage from the bow. Is there any problem with this idea? I may even go heiro /slayer.
How important is the 20% socketed skills attack damage, seems like a pain to craft compared to multi-modding without it (planning on Frostferno)?
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 19 ene. 2019 1:38:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional