[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Managed my first ever shaper and uber elder kills alongside my friend as a duo, took us a few tries and I had to solo the last bit but we made it!

Spoiler

"
bonehollow escribió:
guys i think i have a dps problem.

these are my items. dps is 100k on highborn bow(boss bow), 37k on cleaning map bow.

is 100k dps enuff for uber elder?

got 8k hp uber 1 shot me every single time. pretty sick of it :/ ( got kaom's roots for him.)

what should i upgrade next?

really enjoy this build almost 1 shot every pack in t15maps.
think got problem in bossing.

give a hand to this casual guy :)

You are missing attack speed in the quiver, the abyss jewels in the gloves and boots could be better, something like life + attack speed, i checked your tree and noticed that you are wasting 1 talent point to pick ancestral knowledge when you can just take the 30int node next to vaal pact.

Your next upgrade should be a bow.
Editado por útlima vez por Clerigon en 14 ene. 2019 12:07:59
This is my first bow build ever and he said you can use a Crit variation of the build but I don't see a build path for it, can anyone link one or am I missing it some where?
"
bonehollow escribió:
guys i think i have a dps problem.

these are my items. dps is 100k on highborn bow(boss bow), 37k on cleaning map bow.

is 100k dps enuff for uber elder?

got 8k hp uber 1 shot me every single time. pretty sick of it :/ ( got kaom's roots for him.)

what should i upgrade next?

really enjoy this build almost 1 shot every pack in t15maps.
think got problem in bossing.

give a hand to this casual guy :)

You will want to put a Murderous Eye Jewel in your gloves for the intimidate effect. The maim effect is just a slow.
"
kuroro85 escribió:
Got a question about the cwdt-vaal cold snap setup.With avatar of fire,we deal no cold damage,so how are we supposed to chill with the cold snap gem? Is there a mistake there or am I missing something?

It simply creates chill grounds that make everything standing on it be treated as chilled . Vortex and Aquamarine Flask have the same effect too.
Editado por útlima vez por wjxue1221 en 14 ene. 2019 20:07:48
How necessary is the hematophagy node?
"
Jni escribió:
How necessary is the hematophagy node?

it adds a lot to maximum leech per second. without it i have 4.1k leech and with it it boosts to almost 5.3k leech per second. i would say it is pretty mandatory yes.

"
Pugaa escribió:

So if I craft cannot roll attack modifiers on this bow it will 100 % roll + 1 level to socketed gems? Then I just craft + 2 support gems on it with 1 ex

yes. it will block the remaining 3rd suffix so when you slam it will only hit a prefix.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

if you look on there every elder and normal prefix has the attack tag apart from +1 gems so using an exalt will force that

and yeah when it's done swap the craft for +2 support gems. just make sure to use empower with that setup. with a level 4 empower it will gain +3 and make a 21 ele hit get +7 which is huge for damage.

you can also go for another slam after you have crafted +2 support gems. if you hit something like attack speed or additional arrow then you have one of the best bows in the league lol

"
Baronicki escribió:
You said we can multimod instead? Thicket bow is the best for clearing?

yeah you can. and yeah thicket bow is nice because of the attack speed that scales really nicely with ele hit
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 15 ene. 2019 8:26:00
Why the Frenzy nodes and nodes around Acuity in the pastebin tree?
How important it is to get the Fire Pen effect from The Wise Oak? I don't know how to get PoB to calculate this modifier.
I just thought I'd pop in with a status report from Hardcore Betrayal and mention that this build is very viable also in HC, even if you're on a budget and are somewhat of a irregularly playing PoE:er (/ever a novice :) ). For me the goal is survivability and clearing in higher tier maps, and I am yet not even considering end-game content, but for a more experienced player this should be no problem in HC.

I'm currently at level 89, running T12 maps with no issues (and no economy for higher tiers, atm). Mainly due to poor economy combined with crazy corruption luck I am using a +2 Frostferno over a 6L bow, and will focus any hopeful economic growth into my gloves/belt/boots/rings gear (and lvl 21 elemental hit) rather than the end-goal of a really nice 6L bow.
Spoiler

Thanks a lot for this really enjoyable build!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional