[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Wonderful guide!

Now that ele hit and chin sol have both been nerfed, do you think going ele overload makes more sense than RT? If so, does that make deadeye a viable ascendant class choice to get the accuracy (along with the extra proj and pierce)?

Also, how is teh clear with only 1 pierce from drillneck? Do you think the pierce cluster on the tree is worth it?
Editado por útlima vez por cranberra en 19 dic. 2018 4:12:20
Got my first uber elder with this build! And farmed a ton of uber atziri and shaper. Super smooth and fun, thanks a bunch for the guide, I'll have to check out your stream :)
guys need help crafted a bow, and preffix open- i can craft from master 2+ to support gems or ele pen or fire dmg. its worth? or better try get 1 lvl soketed. help :)
Editado por útlima vez por Slabas en 19 dic. 2018 5:06:22
Hello guys, I was wondering if I went the frostferno method and didnt equip the pyre ring would I lose out on too much dps? I absolutely hate the gore effect and is there any alternative to not having the pyre ring?

Like lets say in the future when I have currency to spend will the pyre ring cause me to be forever bound to my frostferno because nothing else will convert 50% cold to fire or is there any alternative?

I tried googling but did not find any reliable answers, please help me out.
Is the PoB link updated? It doesn't seem like the same build.
"
cranberra escribió:
Wonderful guide!

Now that ele hit and chin sol have both been nerfed, do you think going ele overload makes more sense than RT? If so, does that make deadeye a viable ascendant class choice to get the accuracy (along with the extra proj and pierce)?

Also, how is teh clear with only 1 pierce from drillneck? Do you think the pierce cluster on the tree is worth it?

Ele hit wasn't nerfed tbh, only chin sol, and even so the damage is still ridiculous. The OP has stated you can go about things a number of ways, so there's nothing stopping you from doing it your way. RT allows us to not have to seek out crit/acc on gear/nodes and frees us to take other nodes or options for more tankiness.

"
tenshinokama escribió:

You can see my character in my profile to but:

I feel like I'm doing okay up to like T-8 but then my damage seems to drop off a bit. My friend playing winterorb still runs through and blows everything up. What should I focus on upgrading do you think to make my Character stronger?

I'd say get a better quiver with some damage on it. Get a helm chant for Ele Hit and make sure your BR comes before your IC. Your neck has no damage on it, and your boot/gloves need a extra abyss socket and need to have way better jewels in them (the crit jewel is useless). Try swapping out Fire Pen for DoFL and getting some atk speed on the bow. Hope this helps.

"
Chaavy escribió:
Hello guys, I was wondering if I went the frostferno method and didnt equip the pyre ring would I lose out on too much dps? I absolutely hate the gore effect and is there any alternative to not having the pyre ring?

Like lets say in the future when I have currency to spend will the pyre ring cause me to be forever bound to my frostferno because nothing else will convert 50% cold to fire or is there any alternative?

I tried googling but did not find any reliable answers, please help me out.

If you have a Frostferno then you don't need to run a pyre which frees that slot up. Note if you going to run Avatar then you will need a way to convert that cold to fire, so you going to need at least one of them to gt the most dps of the build. Double Corrupted Frostferno is the way to go if you got the cheddar.
Editado por útlima vez por pspshadowman en 19 dic. 2018 9:44:32
Hi all, what should i upgrade next? Thanks for help!

https://pastebin.com/DM3NSWVW

geez it looks like youve RMT'd a lot of that gear
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Editado por útlima vez por vileArchon en 19 dic. 2018 19:34:19
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apykx9WXFId3hHvSZDmOK_hXa9KJ

Just crafted this belt and am stoked. I need to hit it with a divine a couple times to get a better life roll but the only better outcome could have been rolling % increase elemental damage over the stun threshhold. This thing looks sexy

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional