[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Should i look for flat fire damage on my gears or physical damage?
Editado por útlima vez por St_Truth en 19 dic. 2018 20:57:04
"
unk0ol escribió:
Hi all, what should i upgrade next? Thanks for help!

Level 82? Solid RMT gear yo! On to your next build :)
Uber Elder kill yesterday: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/351485240

"
KrispyFadeAway escribió:
"
unk0ol escribió:
Hi all, what should i upgrade next? Thanks for help!

Level 82? Solid RMT gear yo! On to your next build :)

Oof.
"
Slabas escribió:
guys need help crafted a bow, and preffix open- i can craft from master 2+ to support gems or ele pen or fire dmg. its worth? or better try get 1 lvl soketed. help :)

I have almost the exact same bow you do

After messing around with PoB by editing the item to add one of the modifiers this is what it does for MY character:

These numbers are compared against a 6L chin-sol with perfect attack speed and assuming point-blank and close ranged against shaper/bosses

Safe
- +2 level to socketed support gems (according to some people, this mod CANNOT stack with +2 to bow gems. I don't have the craft myself so I cannot confirm it): +327k total DPS

- 16% elemental penetration: +391k total DPS

- 80% increased fire damage: +403k total DPS

Risky from "safest" to most risky
- +1 to all socketed gems (this will require you to get VERY lucky on your exalt slam): +416k total DPS

- Craft "prefixes cannot be changed", annul and hope u hit one of the garbage suffixes, Aisling rank 3 in research and hopefully hit 2 veiled mods so you can unveil 80% increased fire damage and %damage per frenzy charge: +437k total DPS. Requires some insane RNG to hit the annulment, hit the double veiled from Aisling, AND hit specifically fire damage and a good suffix.

- Craft "prefixes cannot be changed", annul and hope u hit one of the garbage suffixes. Craft "% damage per frenzy charge" or whatever suffix of your choice. Slam for +1 level to socketed gems in the open prefix. +456k Total DPS

If there is a better way to calculate the damage, please feel free to correct me as I'm interested as well in what I should do with my bow.

Edit: sorry for all the edits, had one setting that was incorrect in my PoB that was messing with the calculations.
Editado por útlima vez por redragonblack en 20 dic. 2018 2:20:25
"
redragonblack escribió:

Safe
- +2 level to socketed support gems (according to some people, this mod CANNOT stack with +2 to bow gems. I don't have the craft myself so I cannot confirm it): +327k total DPS

True - it does not stack with +2 bow/fire.
Is there a significant difference between +2 fire and +2 bow?
I have 3ex and I'm not sure if I should get a kaom chest, save for a yoke or craft the +3 bow using cannot roll attack mods.

I know I have room for upgrades in almost every piece of gear too. So what should I do first?
"
saakurou escribió:

+2 fire supports 3 gems - fire pen, combustion and ele hit, +2 bow only supports ele hit, and mirage archer - I'd say this makes a lot of of a difference.
"
kahazet escribió:
"
saakurou escribió:

+2 fire supports 3 gems - fire pen, combustion and ele hit, +2 bow only supports ele hit, and mirage archer - I'd say this makes a lot of of a difference.

Aren't you supposed to use DoFL instead of fire pen anyway?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional