[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Chaavy escribió:
So does that mean to start off we can use the porcupine 6L bow to craft +3 on as a cheaper alternative instead of a thicket/imperial bow? Or do you mean the thicket bow crafted with +3?

Difference in DPS between a +3 thicket and a +3 short bow is 1%. Imperial is between the two in terms of DPS, but with a higher avg hit and lower aps.

I just used 2 6L Short bows from the porcupine cards (paid about 18c for each set) and turned them into +3 with shrieking essences of rage. 1 immediately hit +1 as well, the other only needed a cannot roll attack mod and then I used the "add prefix, remove random suffix" beast craft.
"
jurrasstoil escribió:
"
Chaavy escribió:
So does that mean to start off we can use the porcupine 6L bow to craft +3 on as a cheaper alternative instead of a thicket/imperial bow? Or do you mean the thicket bow crafted with +3?

Difference in DPS between a +3 thicket and a +3 short bow is 1%. Imperial is between the two in terms of DPS, but with a higher avg hit and lower aps.

I just used 2 6L Short bows from the porcupine cards (paid about 18c for each set) and turned them into +3 with shrieking essences of rage. 1 immediately hit +1 as well, the other only needed a cannot roll attack mod and then I used the "add prefix, remove random suffix" beast craft.

I see so I guess since thicket bow 6L is harder to get and more expensive I should just get porcupine and 6L and use it as ST till i can get really higher tier bows? yeap?
If I remove the pyre ring since I dont like the destroyed effect and only use Call of the brotherhood ring will I lose out on too much dps? I will be using 2 6L bows where 1 is +2 for clearing and another one +3 for ST. anyone knows? or is there any way to remove/cover the destroyed effect with any mtx etc?
So I just unlocked path of the duelist from the merc lab, I have 18 refund point. however when I go to remove points starting from the Scion start it only allows me to remove 2 points? am I missing something here. How exactly do I start from the duelist starting point?
"
xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx escribió:
So I just unlocked path of the duelist from the merc lab, I have 18 refund point. however when I go to remove points starting from the Scion start it only allows me to remove 2 points? am I missing something here. How exactly do I start from the duelist starting point?

Your tree has to connect all the way to the actual duelist start before you can disconnect from scion start.
IGN: VistaChris

You can see my character in my profile to but:

I feel like I'm doing okay up to like T-8 but then my damage seems to drop off a bit. My friend playing winterorb still runs through and blows everything up. What should I focus on upgrading do you think to make my Character stronger?
"
Chaavy escribió:
If I remove the pyre ring since I dont like the destroyed effect and only use Call of the brotherhood ring will I lose out on too much dps? I will be using 2 6L bows where 1 is +2 for clearing and another one +3 for ST. anyone knows? or is there any way to remove/cover the destroyed effect with any mtx etc?

Build mechanics. If you aren't running a cold-to-fire gem, the CotB converts your lightning to cold and your cold does only 50% without pyre.

The following stands if I have the order of operations of conversions right... With the nerfed jewels and AoF alone, you get 150% of 1 element damage (fire+cold as fire+lightning as fire) (1+(.5*.5)+(.5*.5)). With Pyre and AoF, you get 170% (1+(.9*.5)+(.5*.5)). With CotB and AoF, you get only 145%, less than default (fire+cold as fire+lightning as fire+lightning as cold as fire) (1+(.5*.5)+(.5*.5*.6)+(.4*.5*.5*.5)). CotB was stronger before the threshold jewels reduced other elemental damage (lightning going through cold gets a double whammy). If the math and order of operations check out, pyre nets you 13.3% more damage modifier from the conversion. You can probably make that up, but I wouldn't use CotB.

Not sure about a way to make it more palatable for you. Frostferno isn't too expensive if you want to use one for your clear setup.

(Edited because wow, I was not thinking)
Editado por útlima vez por Kaeldinya en 19 dic. 2018 1:21:01
"
tenshinokama escribió:

I feel like I'm doing okay up to like T-8 but then my damage seems to drop off a bit. My friend playing winterorb still runs through and blows everything up. What should I focus on upgrading do you think to make my Character stronger?

howd you get those white sockets on your bow? That's something im looking for, so I can swap gems for Single target and for clearing.
"
xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx escribió:
"
tenshinokama escribió:

howd you get those white sockets on your bow? That's something im looking for, so I can swap gems for Single target and for clearing.

Vorici in the research area gives you a crafting bench. Get 3 stars for a chance at 1-3 white sockets :D
What do you mean by three stars? That's OP

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional