[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Managed to record the last Videos today.

Guide is up on Friday. Tomorrow I got literally 0 time for PoE ):
Guuffin let me know one thing. Do we stil use belly over loreweave as a chest ?
I know you have an eleder chest but a good one is like 35 ex+ :p
"
madziar169 escribió:
Guuffin let me know one thing. Do we stil use belly over loreweave as a chest ?
I know you have an eleder chest but a good one is like 35 ex+ :p

Belly all the way, yeah.
Life is King. Not only for general tankyness, but also since the strength of Leech scales with the amount of max Life. And (over)leech is one of our primary Life Recovery mechanics.

That said, I will include Loreweave as an alternative Option. I wont recommend it, but people that are high Level with good Gear and can hit 7k Life without a Belly can surely use it.

I Just bought my Elder Chest while I was semi drunk btw :P Its basically the same Life (and less res) than a Belly, but offers a minimal offensive benefit.
The price doesnt justify the Power gain, thats how it Always is with these high Level Options. I will include it as an alternative for truly loaded players though.

Fun fact: the Budget deathless Uber Elder kill and T16 clear Videos use Gear thats worth Like 50c :P
Looking forward to the guide update man! Played your Hopeshredder last league in case you remember. Just rolled this claw, just need some more currency & levels to get the other build-items rolling.

Editado por útlima vez por iOnlyRave en 21 dic. 2018 12:37:01
I am currently playing your hopeshredder build and would you consider this still to be stronger in all aspects like bossing and mapping even with current nerfs. I’m sure this is answered somewhere in the comments but I won’t be going through them all so I apologize if this has already been answered
"
silent1killer escribió:
I am currently playing your hopeshredder build and would you consider this still to be stronger in all aspects like bossing and mapping even with current nerfs. I’m sure this is answered somewhere in the comments but I won’t be going through them all so I apologize if this has already been answered

Blade flurry relied a lot on stat-sticking to dish out an insane amount of damage. The DPS on moltenstrike should still be pretty insane with the conversion, even though MS lost a couple of balls.
Right I know both of those nerfs but I’m more focused on the comparison between the hopshredder build and this one as I am currently playing the bow build and he mentions that this one is much stronger but it’s not updated with the nerfs yet
Editado por útlima vez por silent1killer en 20 dic. 2018 13:14:20
"
silent1killer escribió:
Right I know both of those nerfs but I’m more focused on the comparison between the hopshredder build and this one as I am currently playing the bow build and he mentions that this one is much stronger but it’s not updated with the nerfs yet

I literally just said the DPS is still insane with MS, so yes, i'm pretty confident this will be a better bosser, especially with the extra LGOH next to overleech. Hopeshredder is a very good clearer as well though, a bit more like a jack of all trades if you will.
Is this build viable for 3.5?
Updated to 3.5

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional