[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Gargravarr escribió:
I saw too late that we can't use statsticks with Reave anymore :(
So this build is basically not viable enough anymore? Is there a cheap substitute for an offhand?

I wouldn't recommend the Blade Flurry variant of the build tbh.

I tested both BF/Reave with Phys to Cold Conversion Watcher's Eye and the Molten strike variant. The damage is not comparable, Blade Flurry feels very weak without stat sticks.

The good thing is you don't even need super crazy gear for Molten strike. Get a 300 pdps claw with high crit and you're good to go.

Guffin posted a tree on page 104, that's what I followed from the beginning.
"
Grumblecake escribió:
That's some damn impressive stuff sir. I'm idling in pre-map area waiting for some guidance (I'm awful at self planning) - would you happen to have a pastebin of this available, or are you waiting to release it all at once?

Regardless - great job man!

I'd lile to Finish it all at once.
And I dont have time to help on an individual basis now, sorry :(

"
Gargravarr escribió:
I saw too late that we can't use statsticks with Reave anymore :(
So this build is basically not viable enough anymore? Is there a cheap substitute for an offhand?

Read literally 2 Posts above you :P

Ty for you interest :)

"
svinge escribió:

This is my "fix" for the build so far, any thoughts? Getting cold conversion with gloves and some lightning with the ammu. Doing pretty good.

There is no "fix" required. I outlined Most of the Changes (minus swapping to Frost blades) in my 3.5 Post. And also uploaded those Videos recently.

Just havent had time to rewrite the Guide yet. 50% finished on that, but still have to record 2 more Videos etc.

Cool to see some dedication to the Build tho :P

"
miChaaaaaaa escribió:

I wouldn't recommend the Blade Flurry variant of the build tbh.

I tested both BF/Reave with Phys to Cold Conversion Watcher's Eye and the Molten strike variant. The damage is not comparable, Blade Flurry feels very weak without stat sticks.

The good thing is you don't even need super crazy gear for Molten strike. Get a 300 pdps claw with high crit and you're good to go.

Guffin posted a tree on page 104, that's what I followed from the beginning.

Basically this. Check out the Videos If you wanna See how it looks.

Clearspeed, DPS and Defensivness are the Same/better than the BF Version ever was.
All is fine, but I couldnt Update the Guide yet due to time constraints
Hey @Guffin looking forward to the update, I love Frost Blades so I'm excited. I saw you say in the previous post you aren't able to give individual help at the moment but I was wondering if you could tell me if the skill tree for 3.5 Frost Blade/Molten Strike will be changing much in general. I'd love to go ahead and get leveling while waiting for the fully updated guide but don't want to have to respec (more than is provided/expected after Uber lab)

Cheers
Any chance to share your frost blades build? I don't actually like frost blades but wtf man, looks amazing
So I recently crafted
and I was wondering if this tree would work well if I just moved the claw nodes to swords and picked up a 4% mana leech node.

I'm gonna work on getting a claw like this now so I can use this set up exactly but for now I just wanted to be sure I can do this build with a little swaps.
Hey Guffin, i apologize, i've seen the guide is for 3.4 and overreacted. Youve put a shitton of effort in this guide and i think youve done an amazing job with it. Right now i still try out blade flurry because i hate molten strike (played it last league, it was great in dmg, but i just dont like the spell itself).
"
WarriorGuts escribió:
Hey @Guffin looking forward to the update, I love Frost Blades so I'm excited. I saw you say in the previous post you aren't able to give individual help at the moment but I was wondering if you could tell me if the skill tree for 3.5 Frost Blade/Molten Strike will be changing much in general. I'd love to go ahead and get leveling while waiting for the fully updated guide but don't want to have to respec (more than is provided/expected after Uber lab)

Cheers

Yo Dude, ty for the interest :)

The Tree doesnt Change much, no. Basically the one from the Molten Strike Variation I posted in the second Post looong ago and I Show a Tree in Page 104 as well I think.

"
nico5051 escribió:
Any chance to share your frost blades build? I don't actually like frost blades but wtf man, looks amazing

Obviously. Like I said, this is the new Version of the Build.

Will be finished with Updates on Wednesday I think.

"
Trespeon escribió:
So I recently crafted
and I was wondering if this tree would work well if I just moved the claw nodes to swords and picked up a 4% mana leech node.

I'm gonna work on getting a claw like this now so I can use this set up exactly but for now I just wanted to be sure I can do this build with a little swaps.

Yep, Just grab the sword Nodes.
The 3.5 Update will include foil trees as Well.
Also, Note that the Higher Attack Speed craft is better, even tho it results in less pdps than the hybrid. Higher AS = more damage from sources of added damage.

"
Yuuffy escribió:
i dont get it, im 68 now, have the weapon, 6links and 4links for reave and furry, tombfist, abyss jewels, yet this build deals zero damage. is it so bad after statstick nerf? and why do you aim for cold on abyss when its a phys conversion build? dont get it, sometimes u go for phys damage, then for cold damage?

"
Yuuffy escribió:
Hey Guffin, i apologize, i've seen the guide is for 3.4 and overreacted. Youve put a shitton of effort in this guide and i think youve done an amazing job with it. Right now i still try out blade flurry because i hate molten strike (played it last league, it was great in dmg, but i just dont like the spell itself).

Cool to hear.

Bf is still good with Lycosidae. Its just that Molten Strike simply has way more DPS at this Point (and better LGoH from the Claw).

As for the Abyss Jewels: the Ele ones are very cheap to get and still offer decent offensive benefit, thats why. Obviously a phys roll would be way better, but they are rare and very expensive to get.

Gonna start proccing an Uber Elder this evening to record my 60c Budget Video. But dont expect anything before Wednesday, as I have like 40 Minutes of time on Monday/Tuesday.
Hey Guffin, I hope you include Blade Flurry in the reviewed guide and not just Molten strike. I know the DPS is low but I still like the mechanics and gameplay of Blade flurry better. I also really appreciate you taking the time to update the guide and reply to everyone despite your busy schedule. Good luck!
"
Aethilius escribió:
Hey Guffin, I hope you include Blade Flurry in the reviewed guide and not just Molten strike. I know the DPS is low but I still like the mechanics and gameplay of Blade flurry better. I also really appreciate you taking the time to update the guide and reply to everyone despite your busy schedule. Good luck!

I also would love to see how BF would do in this patch. I'm currently running it and I would like to know how I can take it to the next level without a stat-stick. I got a rare claw along with wasp nest. Any recommendations on the off-hand? What can make it better?
Waiting the new build guide, at the moment i'm going with the molten strike/frostblades version of the build, following the last poblink on page 104.
Greetings :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional