[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Thanks Guffin for the awesome work :)
Hey, Thanks so much for updating the guide, I've really been looking forward to this.
Quick question, why do you recommend a pseudo 5L helmet with accuracy? Lyco eliminates the need for accuracy like you said. Im not sure i understand.

Thanks! :)
"
Im_coLu escribió:
Hey, Thanks so much for updating the guide, I've really been looking forward to this.
Quick question, why do you recommend a pseudo 5L helmet with accuracy? Lyco eliminates the need for accuracy like you said. Im not sure i understand.

Thanks! :)

In the 60c Vids I use one with Accuracy cause Lyco doesnt fit the Budget.
And then I just linked that one cause I had it :P

And its not like they inherently cost more or anything.. But you are right, I'm gonna fix that tomorrow.
Hi ! Just swaped form hopeshreder to this remade build :P Loving it so far XD I missed WB so much :P

I have meh claw (270pdps) but I have rare one with t1 flat phys ready to multimod to replace it.

Rings and amulet are rather shit too but im going to replace it as soon as possible (I have to save some currency for claw crafting).

Thank you Guffinn for a great build again !
"
madziar169 escribió:
Hi ! Just swaped form hopeshreder to this remade build :P Loving it so far XD I missed WB so much :P

I have meh claw (270pdps) but I have rare one with t1 flat phys ready to multimod to replace it.

Rings and amulet are rather shit too but im going to replace it as soon as possible (I have to save some currency for claw crafting).

Thank you Guffinn for a great build again !

Aaaah, don't remind me. I have to take a look at my Hopeshredder Guide as well D:

Ty for trying out the Build tho, feel free to share any experiences along the way.

Hope you hit good rolls on the Multimod :D

Memo for me:
Update 2nd Post
Fix Helmet Accuracy
New Levelling Segment
What you think about Ancestar protector linked with combastion? For -19 f res
*duble post
Editado por útlima vez por madziar169 en 21 dic. 2018 17:46:36
No blade flurry :(?
Guffinn I'm a little upset, I crafted this claw and find out that you can't craft flat phys + bleed as second prefix now :/

ended up on 400 pdps claw, but i have one open prefix and i can craft:
(24-32)%WeD, (14-16)% ele pen, or (6-9)% non chaos as extra chaos dmg.

Ele pen should be a way to go i think.

Editado por útlima vez por madziar169 en 21 dic. 2018 19:04:48
* Fuki** duble post
Editado por útlima vez por madziar169 en 21 dic. 2018 18:31:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional