[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey there, currently running the spec throw version because of the nerf to reave, was wondering if you could help with my gear or pointing me in the right direction. I have a 340pdps wep atm but I'm hitting like a wet noodle, struggle with even t1 map bosses unless I swap to slower projectiles. About to grab a cheap 6 link, but it still doesn't do a lot for my damage.

Also, can anyone see why I have 100% accuracy without a Lycosidae. I thought that was the whole reason to get one?
I've since switched from Spec throw to reave, and my damage has literally tripled, not sure if I missed something, but it just wasn't working for me. Looking forward to the 3.5 update, you're build guide quality is amazing.
Hey Guffin,

thanks for the build.

I'm running the Molten Strike Variant and bruise through the game with ease.
Killed both Shaper and Uber Atziri deathless yesterday :)

Nonetheless I have a question:
Which Gem setup would you recommend for mapping?

Currently I run:
Molten Strike - Multistrike - Damge on Full Life - Ele Wed - Ancestral Call - inc AoE

Which Gem setup would you recommend for boss fights?
I'm torn appart between Elemental Focus/Conc Effect for inc AoE (Though my feeling says Ele Focus wins that) and Ancestral Call I tend to want to replace by something like Fire Penetration.

Any tips appreciated.

Cheers
Hey Guffin,

First of all thank you for your great work!
Currently I use Tempestuous Steel as stat-stick replacement:

Edit: I was lucky with vaaling it to perma fortify :)

As BF Setup I use:

For Leveling I used Blade Vortex wihtout taking care about any tree adaptions or items that boost Blade Vortex. Was not the fastest run through the acts, but worked ...

I completed Merc Lab just before I've finished Act 10 without a problem and just started mapping. After Cruel Lab and beeing able to use the Wasp Nest claw, I used the combination with Tempestuouse Steel and BF to level through the last acts.

At this point I switched from Herald of Ice to Herald of Thunder to get the curse on the hostiles. At this point hostiles die before they get frozen and shattered so I could only rearly generate power charges.

Maybe when you do your overhaul for 3.5, maybe you could have a look at the Tempestuous Steel and give me/us your opinion on this.

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Ruskoff001 en 13 dic. 2018 9:56:00
Doing good so far with a MS variant (leveled following Tohajiilee's suggestion), I was just dying quite often to Syndicate events until I noticed it was due to low chaos resists despite having a Atiri's. Some rare upgrades took care of that.

The heavy chaos damage presence in this league may be something to take into consideration when updating to 3.5.

EDIT: I'm actually not sure how much resist should be fine though, so I aimed at around 40%. I would appreciate some tips on this.
Editado por útlima vez por jvmcarneiro en 13 dic. 2018 14:02:25

This is my "fix" for the build so far, any thoughts? Getting cold conversion with gloves and some lightning with the ammu. Doing pretty good.
Editado por útlima vez por svinge en 13 dic. 2018 17:28:07
I finished Act 10 and I'm having some trouble maintaining health to proc damage on full life. This is my setup so far, w/o dmg on full life:

Do I just need more damage for overleech?
Editado por útlima vez por Gerk en 13 dic. 2018 23:29:41
To anyone in this Thread playing the Build:
1: it's not updated to 3.5
2: I was super busy with Real Life the past couple of weeks and couldnt provide help in any of my Guides. Or update this one to 3.5

That said, here are some Videos of the Updated Build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rtUo4yAcc&list=PLp-9pxXnf5qcBrfNhZiRkoqAyDmm_FWa4
Uber Elder, Shaper, Uber Atziri, T16 Map Clear, Minotaur with the HC Version.

The Videos remain unlisted until I finish updating the Guide.
Gonna need to record a 60c Budget Uber Elder Kill and T16 Map Clear.
And then finish writing the Rest.
Note that the Clearvideos utilize Frostblades for now. Since Statsticks got nerfed, Reave is harder to scale for proper Damage on a pseudo 5/6link. Frostblades clears similarily, but has more Damage for less investment. If you have good Gear, you can still use Reave and I'm gonna upload Videos for that later.

So probably finished on Wednesday.

Apologize for the Delay
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 15 dic. 2018 16:32:32
"
Guffinn escribió:
To anyone in this Thread playing the Build:
1: it's not updated to 3.5
2: I was super busy with Real Life the past couple of weeks and couldnt provide help in any of my Guides. Or update this one to 3.5

That said, here are some Videos of the Updated Build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rtUo4yAcc&list=PLp-9pxXnf5qcBrfNhZiRkoqAyDmm_FWa4
Uber Elder, Shaper, Uber Atziri, T16 Map Clear, Minotaur with the HC Version.

The Videos remain unlisted until I finish updating the Guide.
Gonna need to record a 60c Budget Uber Elder Kill and T16 Map Clear.
And then finish writing the Rest.
Note that the Clearvideos utilize Frostblades for now. Since Statsticks got nerfed, Reave is harder to scale for proper Damage on a pseudo 5/6link. Frostblades clears similarily, but has more Damage for less investment. If you have good Gear, you can still use Reave and I'm gonna upload Videos for that later.

So probably finished on Wednesday.

Apologize for the Delay

That's some damn impressive stuff sir. I'm idling in pre-map area waiting for some guidance (I'm awful at self planning) - would you happen to have a pastebin of this available, or are you waiting to release it all at once?

Regardless - great job man!
I saw too late that we can't use statsticks with Reave anymore :(
So this build is basically not viable enough anymore? Is there a cheap substitute for an offhand?
IGN: Rakkarnoth

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional