[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

is this a decent lab farmer in the beginning with minimal gear then save all the currency to upgrade to end game?
Could you update your leveling guide?

I used frost blades with 4l up until about 75 or so as reave was pretty weak, but did not invest into crit much until then. And I was using claws then switched to swords which probably did not help in terms of leveling.

But want to use this build as a league starter so any tips on how to leveling smoother would help.

Also was doing this as a second char on flashback SSF so i had some uniques while leveling but a couple points throughout leveling I felt weak so starting in a new league would probably be harder but the addition of trading may offset that.
"
ThaJewishPanda escribió:
Could you update your leveling guide?

I used frost blades with 4l up until about 75 or so as reave was pretty weak, but did not invest into crit much until then. And I was using claws then switched to swords which probably did not help in terms of leveling.

But want to use this build as a league starter so any tips on how to leveling smoother would help.

Also was doing this as a second char on flashback SSF so i had some uniques while leveling but a couple points throughout leveling I felt weak so starting in a new league would probably be harder but the addition of trading may offset that.

Hey bro

Sounds like a good idea.

I don't go on the forum much at the moment due to exams, but i'll see if i have time tomorrow.

Cheers
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
I will try to update forum tomorroe - NZ time - to look at leveling in a new league more extensively.

For now, here's how thicc I think this character can get. ALl gear in Character tab.

https://pastebin.com/gwVgdMDB

Cheers
Do you think lacerate will be a solid replacement for bf and/or reave now?
"
Adultswim3 escribió:
Do you think lacerate will be a solid replacement for bf and/or reave now?

Hey mate

I'm looking into Lacerate replacing Reave for leveling as it can be used with Chance to bleed for extra damage.

I'm working on a leveling guide atm so i don't have a clear answer as of yet, though probably!
Added a 3.3 started guide with PoB links and explanations at level 35, 55, 81 and 95.

Thanks
I think buffed Double Strike thanks to flat phys dmg should be able to achive better dps than Blade Flurry in Bloodseaker version of the build (not to mention vaal double strike dps).
IGN: DeepStrike
What is another option to Atziri's Acuity when i dont wanna use claws? Or is there a problem with no legacy ones with vaal pact on crit?
"
Locien0 escribió:
I think buffed Double Strike thanks to flat phys dmg should be able to achive better dps than Blade Flurry in Bloodseaker version of the build (not to mention vaal double strike dps).

Hey mate

I don't think there's any melee skill that will beat Blade flurry, not even molten strike. Double strike is now an even better option, though it's weaker and is still name locked/single target.

It's definitely a great leveling skill and an amazing alternative though!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional