[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

I hate that uber elder section. Yeah, you killed uber elder with such insane gear that casual players will never ever get it EVEN if they'd sell kidneys and testicles on black market. Great, great... Guys, is it worth reading further? Or is this just another KissMeQuick's/Demi's/Mathil's build that doesn't work with average 15 exa budget?
for the lacerate version of this build do i just swap out BF for lacerate? i can't find lacerate skill link anywhere in your guide/pob
I have spent like 20-25 ex in this build and i can do all maps, elder and shaper easy with bloodseeker. I havent tryed yet uber elder though. But the build looks fine to me.
Editado por útlima vez por mithosiris en 7 jul. 2018 6:29:50
I killed ubber atziri today with this build very easy.
What can we the people that are playing in Incursion League switch Legacy's Acuity out for? Can you recommend another glove since we are losing out of leech now? I can get everything along with a 386pdps Claw but not sure what to replace Acuity with...
Thank you for the guide, most in depth I've ever seen.
Out of curiosity since you mention it's a lacerate/reave/BF build - does that essentially mean you can use any attack you want (as long as you regem)?
"
Jalopyy escribió:
Out of curiosity since you mention it's a lacerate/reave/BF build - does that essentially mean you can use any attack you want (as long as you regem)?

OP hasn't posted on this in six+ weeks, there's been no mention of lacerate other than random people playing lacerate instead of reave to level. By the time you dump 250+ ex into a build like OP has, you could crush Guardians with Arctic Breath, so I doubt it matters...
CAN YOU UPDATE THE BLOODSEEKER BUILD?
im using the bloodseeker build. why my dps so slow? i got all the item.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional