[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

"
weini89 escribió:
What is another option to Atziri's Acuity when i dont wanna use claws? Or is there a problem with no legacy ones with vaal pact on crit?

Eventually, anyone who's playing league and wants to get their dps above say 3 - 5 mil, will need to move away from bloodseeker. This means no instant leech as you can't get legacy acuity in a league.

It's ok though as virtually no build has instant leech, so it's not like we're gimped more than any other build. In-fact, I believe Champions amazing melee damage means we could invest a couple of points into leech!
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
Hey hmcg020,

streamers are saying reave is not great compared to lacerate. Not sure if that's due to the buff. I read you are looking into lacerate.

But if we use lacerate, we can't use claws I believe so we won't have that instant leech. Lacerate looks cool to try out this league as it seems similar to reave, but without bloodseeker do you recommend us trying out slayer or building a bit different?

I can't play much for another week or so, but would be cool to get your opinion as you have worked hard on this build.
HC viable with the new lacerate?
Thanks for the build mate, currently lvl 70 Incursion and going well. Thought i would note that it appears i still get instant leech with bloodseeker in my off hand, which allows me to leap slam instead of WB.
Loving the build so far, I'm currently level 89 and am pummeling t8-t12 maps. I leveled with lacerate until I got a bloodseeker and switched to reave. I was okay dropping insta-leech for more damage so I went with an imperial claw wich still feels close to insta-leech with high ias. I think I need a bit of help with my reave 5l setup though.. I'm not sure if i should replace chance to bleed with conc or what. Here is my current gear:

when should i be switching to out bloodseeker? and how what do i need to do to make the transition?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Editado por útlima vez por hyrenfreak en 14 jun. 2018 1:04:21
Why do you use damage on full life when you're never on full life because of Blood Rage?
^^^because he has regen of 4% which overrules the health loss of bloodrage
What's best for reave 6link Maim or ruthless ?

Using Reave-Melee phys-Multi-Damage on full life-maim-Inc aoe atm. And think about switching out maim for ruthless, but doesn't now if every 3rd hit is more damage then maim.
"
Rimmdizzle escribió:
^^^because he has regen of 4% which overrules the health loss of bloodrage

I have regen of 4,4% and I'm never at full health.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional