[3.3] Lacerate/Reave/BF Champion, 6-7.2k life, 3-30mil Shaper dps | League Starter info added!

"
Peon escribió:
Thanks for the nice guide, managed to kill Uber Elder with two deaths. I think it could be done deathless with some more practice :-)

I just have a question regarding the map mods to avoid: Shouldn't "Monsters cannot be Taunted" be added to this list? If we cannot taunt monsters, we are loosing the 100% chance to hit, which is a big drawback or is Champion's taunt not affected by this map mod?

Hey mate

I re-roll Cannot Be Taunted on t15+ though for everything below it's fine. Honestly.

No other build has 100% accuracy without sacrificing massive dps.

We do lose significant dps, though no more than any other build.

Cheers
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
"
Dangot escribió:
That's hella amazing dps with bloodseeker, I might just give it a try again.

Edit: The damage is actually 4.8m because PoB didn't calculate extra random element dmg. Sadly I sold the sceptre and bought a 1.8% better one though the swap costed me only 0.5 ex. there's also space for one jewel so I could get another resist one and swap my ring to higher damage and life one. Also this build really doesn't work without instant leech which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it should be extremely heavily implied in the guide :P

There's one scion variation I planned to try which sustains on life leech of slayer but that build is probably worse if you have some source of instant leech on this one, because the dmg on that is around 2m though the life is way higher.

Edit 2: I might just try the other build because I felt like the lack of sustain during non damage phases made you struggle during uber elder meanwhile the other build made it look so easy. Though your build's damage is insane and it probably works way faster with stuff like legacy acuity, I prefer safer option because my plan now is to defeat uber elder.

Edit 3: (I like edits): I'm going to give this shot first actually because I like the speed. On paper the build seems amazing now tyvm! Trying some bossing today. I'd say the scion version is better on HC since the sustain is more reliable. Uber elder on this setup is doable I suppose?

https://pastebin.com/YKPZ0fcz 5.1 million dps, 6.1k life resists capped with taste of hate totally realistic tbh so seems working. Shaper deathless but yeah no big achievement by any means. I guess I could get warlord's mark ring but the plan is to boss so upgrades regarding that would be appreciated (my gems aren't 20/20 I know that). My old "build" didn't work due to having too little leech to sustain anything due to my low hp. I'm still little noob so I didn't know leech scales with hp and I had items which had high dmg/resist but not that much hp heh. Did my first red elder got prismatic jewel worth 5 ex :)

Hey mate

I can get Uber Elder deathless in under 120 seconds now as that video I recorded was my first deathless run. I have better gear and im much better at the fight now.

I actually have a 120 second fight recorded so I may upload it.

Try whatever build you think looks exciting dude. There's so many!

congratulations on getting a decent eye too!
hmcg,

I'm still pretty new at this game, could you possibly look over my gear and see what I could improve. I was doing t14-15 pretty okay with my old reave build with foil on MH and wanted to give your bloodseeker build a try.

My dps dropped tremendously and I don't have enough life leech to stay full life mapping higher tiers.

I have probably 2ex right now to work with.

Also, when mapping do you swap out bloodseeker/gems with foil and reave/inc area?

Here's my pastebin, https://pastebin.com/6Hdd0xqw

I tried editing my tree to copy yours but my dps is not remotely close.

Thanksbro

Editado por útlima vez por _eps en 25 abr. 2018 23:55:38
"
_eps escribió:
hmcg,

I'm still pretty new at this game, could you possibly look over my gear and see what I could improve. I was doing t14-15 pretty okay with my old reave build with foil on MH and wanted to give your bloodseeker build a try.

My dps dropped tremendously and I don't have enough life leech to stay full life mapping higher tiers.

I have probably 2ex right now to work with.

Also, when mapping do you swap out bloodseeker/gems with foil and reave/inc area?

Here's my pastebin, https://pastebin.com/6Hdd0xqw

I tried editing my tree to copy yours but my dps is not remotely close.

Thanksbro

Hey mate

There's several reasons as to why swords are the strongest 1 handed version of this build, though for you specifically, it's a combination of jewels having sword affixes and the sword passives being stronger.

https://pastebin.com/PTdnjMxn

This is using your claw, and ive swapped the sword specific affixes on your jewels for generic ones and updated the tree. With swords, it's hard to sustain full life so you would realistically be doing less damage on average than you think you would.

Your leech with claws is much higher, though your life is also higher.

Ive leveled you up a few times and put your gems ate 20/20. I have not changed anything besides that and you're at 2.2mil shaper with 6.1k life. For a new player, this is good.

Almost every piece of gear you have can be greatly upgraded!

If the sword had crit chance, I would be torn between that or the claw, though as the claw guarantees life and mana leech, damage on full life, more life and frees up some passives, I suggest using it to farm better gear.

I just want to say thanks for this build it is AWSOME!!
First I'd like to say THANK YOU for this budget friendly version of your $$$$ bad ass build. I've been playing since Mathil's version of Bf/Reave champion. But I found that it was WAY too squishy. His play style is very wonky, jumping around, but he is VERY experience at playing this game. I watched his vid on champ bf/reave like a hundred times to figure out this play style of duelist/champ. However as a new/ old player(came back after a 6 year hiatus) I feel it wasn't for the timmid, and fragile specimen (noobish) person/ gamer like myself, I can't play like that. This build,(claw) by far beats it out of the water. I've been trying to figure out how to Greatly improve this character, and after countless efforts, this is by far my favorite build.
I tried with so may things, like bought non-leg Atzir actuilty. Nope. Bad Idea. (with sword) then tried vaal pact, non leg actuilty(w/sword) tons of leach. And nope not good enough. Soon, after 25ex later, I bit the built and converged to the Bloodseeker claw build. And was it all WORTH IT. If anyone is looking to get instant leach, and clear all, and do all. This is it. Smoked red elder (t-14) no problem, and did uber elder 3 deaths. It was kind of a tuff, battle, but I think its do-able with some practice.
I love the instant leach. I've been reading every single post on this thread, and found that not all understand the mechanics of this build. It does lower your dps abit, however if you proc your andrenaline, and do all your buffs, and then kill shaper/elder. It was all worth it. The damage w/Bloodseeker is not that bad, however you loose leap slam. But on the upside, you do get a good moving speed skill in whirling blade. I totally understand where your coming from with this thread, and that's Instant leach from bloodseeker/ actuality (leg) is awesome.
I'm totally going to do this as a league starter build next time. For what its worth. (budget version) Its really not that expensive. Thanks for taking your time to create this cheap version. It probably took you some time to figure out what was going to work or not, and sharing your idea with us. Great work, and hope to see more from this thread.

This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
TheRoyalShu escribió:
I just want to say thanks for this build it is AWSOME!!
First I'd like to say THANK YOU for this budget friendly version of your $$$$ bad ass build. I've been playing since Mathil's version of Bf/Reave champion. But I found that it was WAY too squishy. His play style is very wonky, jumping around, but he is VERY experience at playing this game. I watched his vid on champ bf/reave like a hundred times to figure out this play style of duelist/champ. However as a new/ old player(came back after a 6 year hiatus) I feel it wasn't for the timmid, and fragile specimen (noobish) person/ gamer like myself, I can't play like that. This build,(claw) by far beats it out of the water. I've been trying to figure out how to Greatly improve this character, and after countless efforts, this is by far my favorite build.
I tried with so may things, like bought non-leg Atzir actuilty. Nope. Bad Idea. (with sword) then tried vaal pact, non leg actuilty(w/sword) tons of leach. And nope not good enough. Soon, after 25ex later, I bit the built and converged to the Bloodseeker claw build. And was it all WORTH IT. If anyone is looking to get instant leach, and clear all, and do all. This is it. Smoked red elder (t-14) no problem, and did uber elder 3 deaths. It was kind of a tuff, battle, but I think its do-able with some practice.
I love the instant leach. I've been reading every single post on this thread, and found that not all understand the mechanics of this build. It does lower your dps abit, however if you proc your andrenaline, and do all your buffs, and then kill shaper/elder. It was all worth it. The damage w/Bloodseeker is not that bad, however you loose leap slam. But on the upside, you do get a good moving speed skill in whirling blade. I totally understand where your coming from with this thread, and that's Instant leach from bloodseeker/ actuality (leg) is awesome.
I'm totally going to do this as a league starter build next time. For what its worth. (budget version) Its really not that expensive. Thanks for taking your time to create this cheap version. It probably took you some time to figure out what was going to work or not, and sharing your idea with us. Great work, and hope to see more from this thread.

This means a fair bit to me. Thank you =)
Going to try this on flashback ~~ high hopes ~~
what weapon setup should I use when I only play league/flashback ? because legacy acuity are hard to get in league :D should I stick with bloodseeker or upgrade at any given time ?
Yesterday I killed Phoenix and Uber Atziri with this Build in Flashback

spent 200c (100 on offhand.... a cheaper one gets the job done too)on gear. this build realy nice and easy.

level as phys sunder, transition into crit sunder, when you have a bloodseeker and offhand with 1 as extra phys mod go reave bf.

if anyone is interested i can give a leveling tree and tips

My Gear:

Bladfurry: Swap multi with chance to bleed and reave with bf

Thank you

edit: POB for anyone interested https://pastebin.com/WiL2cQrn
Editado por útlima vez por Netaxo en 8 may. 2018 7:13:15
"
Netaxo escribió:
Yesterday I killed Phoenix and Uber Atziri with this Build in Flashback

spent 200c (100 on offhand.... a cheaper one gets the job done too)on gear. this build realy nice and easy.

level as phys sunder, transition into crit sunder, when you have a bloodseeker and offhand with 1 as extra phys mod go reave bf.

if anyone is interested i can give a leveling tree and tips

My Gear:

Bladfurry: Swap multi with chance to bleed and reave with bf

Thank you

edit: POB for anyone interested https://pastebin.com/WiL2cQrn

Good work!!!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional