[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
cyruszin escribió:
Hey guys any suggestion for boosting survivability before switch to CI?

I am at act 8 level 58-ish with around 1.3k life and 600 ES with disciple, AA and chaos golem. Resists are all capped. However I have died way more than I should along the way. Apparently the HP pool and leech are not enough to save me at this stage.

Simple answer: get more life. I was around 2k life at 55-60. You can easily upgrade for 1 alch a slot.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 5 jun. 2018 3:35:09
"
cyruszin escribió:
Hey guys any suggestion for boosting survivability before switch to CI?

I am at act 8 level 58-ish with around 1.3k life and 600 ES with disciple, AA and chaos golem. Resists are all capped. However I have died way more than I should along the way. Apparently the HP pool and leech are not enough to save me at this stage.

Well, i have suggestion - don't tank things. I have the same ammount of health on my character, but that's only because i don't like to buy middle-tier gear, so i just man up and work with what i have :)

Obviously, you can't tank and leech with that ammount of life. Your ES is useless, cause it's not only going to help you tank when you already under attack (it helps with only initial hit), and ES don't count as your "life pool", so your 40% max leech from vaal pact still from 1.3k.
I prefered to chose "road of pain" to rush to 69 lvl looking like a bum, and buy CI-equip there.
I did a modified tree with all the nearby life nodes. I think I had to spend about five regrets on top of the side quest respec points.

And yeh, struggling to blood aqueduct then levelling til 69 then getting CI gear seems the best plan to me. If you know the mechanics of the bosses, you can skip a lot of content by running around under levelled. I'm not very good at it though :(
By the way, don't remember who said that, but i read here that some people skip entire incursion mechanic, before they done with theirs labs and gear...
So i must ask... why? Even if, for example, you are not fast enough to get bosses/doors done, there is still no point to skip it entirely. Those instances are vastly populated by champion packs, and even normal mobs there have so much density... It's exp and loot carnival, why skip it?
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 5 jun. 2018 14:14:27
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 5 jun. 2018 17:16:57
Welp, time of pain ended... Reached 69 lvl, got gucci-shoping, now i suddenly have 2x damage, 4x lifepool... And now it's boring, lol
I've tried incinerate a bit, I think it might work but will probably will need swapping some gems, especially conc effect, it lowers aoe too much if it's supposed to be for clearing trash.

Also it needs some form of mana leech, because you do run out sadly.
With the buff to arc, would that be a good option to replace ball lightning with?

The ball can be quite inconsistent Ive noticed, not sure if and how arc would work here.
"
Med1umentor escribió:
Welp, time of pain ended... Reached 69 lvl, got gucci-shoping, now i suddenly have 2x damage, 4x lifepool... And now it's boring, lol

Lol

I hope i have the same problem if i reach this lvl. But if its boring for you i think its funny for me. :-)
I had no time the feeling thats booring. And last leage i tried Uber elder and uber atziri first time in my poe life :-) atziri i got after 2 trys but uber elder i needed all time help (tried it 3 times).

so perhaps there are some things that its not booring for you.

i like this build really also i lvlt last leage a poets pen and lvling is much smoother and faster then with that build.

but this gameplay is more my thing then poet playstyle
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
"
Med1umentor escribió:

Lol

I hope i have the same problem if i reach this lvl. But if its boring for you i think its funny for me. :-)
I had no time the feeling thats booring. And last leage i tried Uber elder and uber atziri first time in my poe life :-) atziri i got after 2 trys but uber elder i needed all time help (tried it 3 times).

so perhaps there are some things that its not booring for you.

i like this build really also i lvlt last leage a poets pen and lvling is much smoother and faster then with that build.

but this gameplay is more my thing then poet playstyle

I'm obviously not talking about uber-atziri/uber-elder/etc, they are way over the top right now.
It's just that i rushed to 69 lvl without decent equip, and never got any life nodes, so i were 1.3k life, where 1 trash mobs hit me on half of my life, lol.

Then i hit 69 in one big swoop i suddenly have 4.5k ES and double the damage. I was so used to be afraid of death on every step, that right now i'm finding it unsatisfyingly boring :)

P.S. By the way, about uber-atziri etc... what i detest in this game - expensive end game. I mean, wtf. Just simple try in going to uber-atziri will cost you more than exalt, and most of the time you will not even get it back even if you kill her... But you obviously can't kill her first time you tried, but that "try" will exhast your resources enough that i lose any motivation to try again.
I hate map system too, but they atleast not on that level of "expensive"
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 6 jun. 2018 8:42:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional