[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

I didnt get it, how are you supposed to make room for combustion (which will be linked with orb of storms for the high crit chance) if you remove faster attacks ?

Amazing build by the way, my friend and my computer cry a little every time I use it with spell cascade but it's awesome :D
"
popochka escribió:
I didnt get it, how are you supposed to make room for combustion (which will be linked with orb of storms for the high crit chance) if you remove faster attacks ?

Flame Dash + Arcane Surge + Orb of Storms + Combustion
Vigilant Strike + Ancestral Call, Arctic Armour, Herald of Ash
CWDT + Immortal Call + Summon Flame Golem + Summon Chaos Golem
CWDT + Ball Lightning + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble + Blind, Discipline
Scorching Ray + Cast While Channeling + Cold to Fire + Life Leech + Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus

The problem with going combustion is that we lose the Elementalist node, and I need those all resists right now. We also lose Izaro's Turmoil, though that isn't important later on. So perhaps this is a later-game thing.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 7 jun. 2018 1:53:58
Oh right ok.

Are you sure about having to drop izaro's turmoil and the elementalist node ? The elemental focus gem says "the supported skill can not inflict elemental ailments" so I would have think it overrides any chance to ignite we get from any source.
"
popochka escribió:
Oh right ok.

Are you sure about having to drop izaro's turmoil and the elementalist node ? The elemental focus gem says "the supported skill can not inflict elemental ailments" so I would have think it overrides any chance to ignite we get from any source.

This should be the case, EF should just ignore any Ignite chance we have from other sources, and refuse to allow that specific skill to Ignite.
Aha, that's alright then.
Anyone experimented with the new Stitched Helm yet, with a Life variant?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
svarions23 escribió:
How about the new corrupt implicit mod on belt that gives upp to +6% int? Will u try to get 1 of those in Cyclopean Coil?

Also that mod is aviable in rings too, so +12% int corrupt lol.

Of course, it would be great. But it's a lottery. You either get lucky, or you don't. I suppose some of that may be up for sale one day, but it's too random.

Well, considering that cyclopean coil isn't really that expensive, you can use corruption every now and then when you get that chamber in the temple anyway.
But wait! There is more!

U can double corrupt an item and get up to +12% intelligence, that means Belt+2 ring with double corrupt will net up to 36% intelligence!
One tip, if u have low specs pc like me, change spell cascade for increased area of effect, and concentred for elemental focus, and for boss elemental focus and concentred effect, with increased area u get less fps drop and smooth leveling, and good dps too.
I'm struggling a bit for DPS in the ~79+ incursions, particularly if they have ele resist. I'm 7k ES and 9.5k ice storm in hideout, so I suspect we'll have to farm T11s for longer than we normally would - I don't have level 20 gems yet. The maps themselves are trivial. I'm also going to skip incursions when the map has +elemental resist.

Also:

"
svarions23 escribió:
But wait! There is more!

U can double corrupt an item and get up to +12% intelligence, that means Belt+2 ring with double corrupt will net up to 36% intelligence!

"
NoImagination escribió:
"
mqecco escribió:
(4–6)% increased Intelligence
(4–6)% increased Dexterity

(4–6)% increased Dexterity
(4–6)% increased Strength

(4–6)% increased Strength
(4–6)% increased Intelligence

Amulets(0.99%) Rings(1.02%) Belts(1.24%)

So we have new yolo corruptions in new league.

Belt definitely seems doable. Ideally we want one of the %int boosts, but we can also live with 15% discipline or 8% ES. You'll hit int boost 50% of the time in your first 27 tries. You'll hit one of the OK corruptions 50% of the time in your first 14 tries. Let's say a 15% Coil is ~50c after a few weeks, and we're looking at ~715c total for a 50% shot.

Going for %int on end game amulets seems basically impossible - I reckon that 10+ %attributes & 1% damage per 15 int amulets with multimod takes about 1,250c in alts alone.

Astramentis is doable though, at ~30c per try, you'll need 33 tries to get a ~50% chance at %int. We can also live with 0.5% fire damage leech, +1% max resists, 8% move speed, or 15% discipline. In that case, we take 11 tries to get a 50% shot at one of them, so let's say 350c for a 50% shot.

Rings perhaps you can take a 50 int, 60 resists, 20 ES for 25c or something, but we can only live with three outcomes - int/dex, int/str, and 15% discipline. That's 22 attempts to have a 50% shot at those 3, or 33 attempts for just int/dex. That works out as ~575c and ~850c respectively, for a 50% shot.

So while it's expensive, it's not totally yolo to get significant upgrades. I reckon our EV is about 35ex mid-season to hit something we can live with in all four slots. Of course, this goes up when we're all sitting around trying to buy the same items, and it probably means Vaal Orbs are more valuable than previous seasons.

Trying to get %int on all four items is about twice that, 70ex. Trying to get double % int via double corrupt is too expensive for anyone, I imagine.

As an aside, perhaps 0.5% damage leech on the amulet is actually better than 6% increased int? It gives us ~+40% damage via Fire Pen or Hypothermia as our 6th socket without needing two mods on the Watcher's Eye.

Do other builds use Cyclopean Coil or Astramentis? Do other builds need int on rings? As we'd need to keep an eye open for corrupting in ways that help those builds, to recoup some costs.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 7 jun. 2018 8:09:58

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional