[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
HHLupus escribió:
So with 29% more fire damage and 19% penetration you get actual 29+19=58 more fire damage, always at least 9% more than elemental focus.

Shouldn't that be 48, not 58? Or have I missed something?
No you didn't miss anything. I'm just too stupid to calculate :(
My Bad.

So when it's 48% vs. 49% more damage, it's basically the same, with advantage for Combustion the more res the monsters have, ie the harder they are to kill for us.

So the real advantage is burning damage. So why does PoB list ignite damage with ele focus supports ?
"
alexandro_108 escribió:
Hello! Warlords'mark work with ice storm?

Yes, it does. It was the main curse of the old self-cast version of the build. However, with the switch to CwC we no longer need to leech mana. And the bosses have innate 80% curse mitigation, meaning that the life leech from WM is almost non-existent against them.
(4–6)% increased Intelligence
(4–6)% increased Dexterity

(4–6)% increased Strength

Amulets(0.99%) Rings(1.02%) Belts(1.24%)

So we have new yolo corruptions in new league.
Gonna start with this build tonight. Lookin forward
"
mqecco escribió:

Belt definitely seems doable. Ideally we want one of the %int boosts, but we can also live with 15% discipline or 8% ES. You'll hit int boost 50% of the time in your first 27 tries. You'll hit one of the OK corruptions 50% of the time in your first 14 tries. Let's say a 15% Coil is ~50c after a few weeks, and we're looking at ~715c total for a 50% shot.

Going for %int on end game amulets seems basically impossible - I reckon that 10+ %attributes & 1% damage per 15 int amulets with multimod takes about 1,250c in alts alone.

Astramentis is doable though, at ~30c per try, you'll need 33 tries to get a ~50% chance at %int. We can also live with 0.5% fire damage leech, +1% max resists, 8% move speed, or 15% discipline. In that case, we take 11 tries to get a 50% shot at one of them, so let's say 350c for a 50% shot.

Rings perhaps you can take a 50 int, 60 resists, 20 ES for 25c or something, but we can only live with three outcomes - int/dex, int/str, and 15% discipline. That's 22 attempts to have a 50% shot at those 3, or 33 attempts for just int/dex. That works out as ~575c and ~850c respectively, for a 50% shot.

So while it's expensive, it's not totally yolo to get significant upgrades. I reckon our EV is about 35ex mid-season to hit something we can live with in all four slots. Of course, this goes up when we're all sitting around trying to buy the same items, and it probably means Vaal Orbs are more valuable than previous seasons.

Trying to get %int on all four items is about twice that, 70ex. Trying to get double % int via double corrupt is too expensive for anyone, I imagine.

As an aside, perhaps 0.5% damage leech on the amulet is actually better than 6% increased int? It gives us ~+40% damage via Fire Pen or Hypothermia as our 6th socket without needing two mods on the Watcher's Eye.

Do other builds use Cyclopean Coil or Astramentis? Do other builds need int on rings? As we'd need to keep an eye open for corrupting in ways that help those builds, to recoup some costs.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 1 jun. 2018 5:16:33
Vaal Orb price may depend on how quickly/easily you can get a Corruption room. The double-corruption is gonna draw a lot of people in for high-end items, so it may actually see a lower Vaal price than usual... At least after people start getting their Atlas' sorted.
"
NoImagination escribió:
Do other builds use Cyclopean Coil or Astramentis? Do other builds need int on rings? As we'd need to keep an eye open for corrupting in ways that help those builds, to recoup some costs.

I'm not sure whether or not it's ok to link a diff build post here... so I wont... but a number of other builds use Cyclopean Coil and/or Astramentis. 'Ghostly Quad Totem' and 'Pure Uniques Molten Strike' being two that I have played/enjoyed recently. I'm sure there are more... though unsure how META/popular they are.
Editado por útlima vez por BadNewsBeard en 1 jun. 2018 10:12:32
Ever since the Elder appeared, Cyclopean coils have been very cheap: 1c for a usable one a few days into the league. Let's hope that remains true.
"
NoImagination escribió:
"
mqecco escribió:

Belt definitely seems doable. Ideally we want one of the %int boosts, but we can also live with 15% discipline or 8% ES. You'll hit int boost 50% of the time in your first 27 tries. You'll hit one of the OK corruptions 50% of the time in your first 14 tries. Let's say a 15% Coil is ~50c after a few weeks, and we're looking at ~715c total for a 50% shot.

Going for %int on end game amulets seems basically impossible - I reckon that 10+ %attributes & 1% damage per 15 int amulets with multimod takes about 1,250c in alts alone.

Astramentis is doable though, at ~30c per try, you'll need 33 tries to get a ~50% chance at %int. We can also live with 0.5% fire damage leech, +1% max resists, 8% move speed, or 15% discipline. In that case, we take 11 tries to get a 50% shot at one of them, so let's say 350c for a 50% shot.

Rings perhaps you can take a 50 int, 60 resists, 20 ES for 25c or something, but we can only live with three outcomes - int/dex, int/str, and 15% discipline. That's 22 attempts to have a 50% shot at those 3, or 33 attempts for just int/dex. That works out as ~575c and ~850c respectively, for a 50% shot.

So while it's expensive, it's not totally yolo to get significant upgrades. I reckon our EV is about 35ex mid-season to hit something we can live with in all four slots. Of course, this goes up when we're all sitting around trying to buy the same items, and it probably means Vaal Orbs are more valuable than previous seasons.

Trying to get %int on all four items is about twice that, 70ex. Trying to get double % int via double corrupt is too expensive for anyone, I imagine.

As an aside, perhaps 0.5% damage leech on the amulet is actually better than 6% increased int? It gives us ~+40% damage via Fire Pen or Hypothermia as our 6th socket without needing two mods on the Watcher's Eye.

maybe add a special section for the people to try in the middle/end of the league when they get filthy rich. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional