[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Dontbejello escribió:
Im not seeing the tankyness in the uber lab im dying over and over 12 offerings gone lvl 80 7,100 es just dying i have the 25% patheon and everything just cant seem to live what are you doing to stay alive.

Looking at your gear, you shouldn't be struggling with it overly much (Not sure if there are specific bonus combos that are hard for this build, I didn't pay attention to that at all when I did my run), the only weakness I can see in the build is that your WI isn't max rolled on +Int...

So, theoretically, it probably must come down to how you're tackling the fight (I'm assuming your Ele Resists are maxed, I didn't check). The main thing to ask is: Are you standing still for most of the fight? A lot of our defensive options only work while stationary, so you should only be moving when you absolutely have to and with that much ES you should be able to face tank most of what Uber Izaro can throw at you (Again, will depend on his bonuses). Also are you stacking up Icestorm as he comes out of his hideyhole? If he comes out and happens to do a standing attack first up, that can be literally all of his HP done just from the pre-prepped Icestorms.

Those are the only two things that immediately spring to mind, not sure if other people will think of other possibilities.

Edit:

And, yeah, as the person above said you have to be careful of the traps. They're the pain in the ass for this build. Take them slow and methodical, thankfully Energy Shield means that we do have a bit of leeway for messing up in the traps, but still gotta be careful.
Editado por útlima vez por Zephryl en 3 abr. 2018 11:20:55
"
Zephryl escribió:

And, yeah, as the person above said you have to be careful of the traps. They're the pain in the ass for this build. Take them slow and methodical, thankfully Energy Shield means that we do have a bit of leeway for messing up in the traps, but still gotta be careful.

The very simplest solution to the trap issue in Uber Lab is to take 5 quicksilver flasks of adrenaline...
"
Dontbejello escribió:
Im not seeing the tankyness in the uber lab im dying over and over 12 offerings gone lvl 80 7,100 es just dying i have the 25% patheon and everything just cant seem to live what are you doing to stay alive.

Are you dying to Izaro or traps ?

if its traps then that's on you. Like someone else said this is not a jugg so you might have to take it a little slower.

If its the boss then I'm really lost on why you're dying. I was farming Izaro with 6k ES at 80. I would recommend looking at the guide for the Izaro fight and read all the info and watch the video.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:

The very simplest solution to the trap issue in Uber Lab is to take 5 quicksilver flasks of adrenaline...

Four. Just in case you meet a Corrupting Blood rare. I always carry my trusted

with me. And it's a 40% Inc dmg too.

But yeah, the rest should be

With 7k ES there is no need to even bring a Basalt anymore. Simply run thru the traps.

There is a Boss Guide and a video.
Well its not the boss fight its just the traps havent made it to the 3rd fight yet but when i get a cluster of traps its GG
If it's just the traps then it sounds like you might be rushing it, or panicking. You can take out most of the Pillar/Totem-Debuff-Things with Whispering Ice from a safe spot, and use the position they're on as a safe spot to wait for your ES to recharge if you need to (Make sure to throw some Icestorms over it so it auto-dies when it respawns).

You could also consider sticking Lightning Warp on your second weapon slot, there's a few trap setups you can bypass huge chunks of with it.

Dangerous-ness wise, I find the big moving blades and the spinning pillars are the most threatening, they're bulky and hit further than they look like they will and they do damage very fast. Vertical Buzzsaws don't tend to do a whole lot because even when they hit you, you're generally moving a different direction so it's only for a moment, and the rest of the traps don't do enough continuous damage to worry about when they're on their own (Except flame-floor, obviously, but that's the easiest to avoid).

For everyone else; Skill Tree-wise, is there any reason we don't grab the Flame cluster at the top for the added Fire Pen?
Hey Kelvynn. I've played around with the finished build and with good gear. What I like about this build is that you are an allrounder, decent clear on mobs, decent survivability and dmg against bosses, so you can do pretty much all the content solo.

I only see 2 issues with the build, and both are related to time (time is money). 1) You have to stand still to cast and cast takes a bit of time, and you have to spread ur cast. 2) Movement speed is slow, you start feeling very unhappy doing maps again and again.

I want to suggest we theory craft an addition to the build to accommodate time. (like a chest/wep switch btw map and boss)

-Do you have any ideas on how we can edit the build a bit, where we can make it faster at mapping. I think its a big issue if you plan to grind a bit.

-And do you know if there is a solution to make icestorm cast faster? Maybe adding totems to the build might help?

I'm not very good at changing the build myself, so I'll need help. And hope I'm properly conveying how I feel when I am playing the build and what I wish to change.
Hi all,

I am following this build. Character name is FuRiiZaa.
lv 87 now with 7.9k es
got lucky to balance res for oak flask
feel good on mapping at t12 (didn't got any higher map at the moment)
Question is that since I have balance res (102 now and 110 after taking nutification), changing my gear is uncomfortable for me. So is it possible for me to kill shaper with these gear? or what is the hardest end game content I can reach? of course, I can upgrade other things besides my gear.

Spoiler

for passive and jew pls check my profile.
"
Dontbejello escribió:

This is either because you walked through traps mindlessly, or you are fighting Izaro the wrong way, when i tackled Uber Lab i was as 4k6 ES, which is even LOWER than Kel's when he did Uber (he was at 6k), so my tips:
- Learn the pattern of traps before moving, don't be afraid to waste time killing the boxes (idk what are their names exactly lol, in Uber Lab), go slow and safe
- Stack a crapton of Icestorm in the middle before Izaro even goes up, when I did Uber Lab he was using dual swords and managed to chopped my ES to 600, but then i leech-ed it all back before he can strike a second hit, so good luck!
- Bring Basalt Flasks, and you need bleeding removal.

Overall, best of luck, i hope you got your Uber Lab soonTM!
"
pharaoh000 escribió:
Hi all,

I am following this build. Character name is FuRiiZaa.
lv 87 now with 7.9k es
got lucky to balance res for oak flask
feel good on mapping at t12 (didn't got any higher map at the moment)
Question is that since I have balance res (102 now and 110 after taking nutification), changing my gear is uncomfortable for me. So is it possible for me to kill shaper with these gear? or what is the hardest end game content I can reach? of course, I can upgrade other things besides my gear.

Spoiler

for passive and jew pls check my profile.

Replace both Abyss jewels with normal 3 stat int/dmg/dmg jewels or something better and gain 3 more levels to finish the witch start and Nullification. Fix your sockets and stick to the gem setup from the guide. After that you should be able to learn/kill Shaper.

"
MattDamonn escribió:
Hey Kelvynn. I've played around with the finished build and with good gear. What I like about this build is that you are an allrounder, decent clear on mobs, decent survivability and dmg against bosses, so you can do pretty much all the content solo.

I only see 2 issues with the build, and both are related to time (time is money). 1) You have to stand still to cast and cast takes a bit of time, and you have to spread ur cast. 2) Movement speed is slow, you start feeling very unhappy doing maps again and again.

I want to suggest we theory craft an addition to the build to accommodate time. (like a chest/wep switch btw map and boss)

-Do you have any ideas on how we can edit the build a bit, where we can make it faster at mapping. I think its a big issue if you plan to grind a bit.

-And do you know if there is a solution to make icestorm cast faster? Maybe adding totems to the build might help?

I'm not very good at changing the build myself, so I'll need help. And hope I'm properly conveying how I feel when I am playing the build and what I wish to change.

Just make your maps harder. Move up in map tiers, add more sextants, influence, prophecies to your maps and you'll be on par with a lot of builds. Changing the build would only help for low tier maps and there isn't really any point to those maps this late into a league unless you're MFing.
Editado por útlima vez por Scarletsword en 4 abr. 2018 4:44:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional