[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
meyogi escribió:
I have finally cleared Uber Atziri!! First time ever in POE for me. LOL! Thanks Kelvynn for this amazing build.

Sadly my loot sucks..

Thank you and grats!

As for the loot sucking... Just wait till you get to Uber Elder. I've done 5 kills so far, and it dropped 5 rings. The market is flooded with those rings, people just vaal them hoping to brick them (5 bricked rings can be vendored for 1 crafting base).

BTW, I copied the Boss Guide from 3.1 and updated it to 3.2. Going to add the Elder/Guards/Uber some time soon too.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 2 abr. 2018 13:00:54
"
Kelvynn escribió:

As for the loot sucking... Just wait till you get to Uber Elder. I've done 5 kills so far, and it dropped 5 rings. The market is flooded with those rings, people just vaal them hoping to brick them (5 bricked rings can be vendored for 1 crafting base).

Most bosses are currently fucked when it comes to loot. I've only found 4 boss related things that are worth doing atm:

- Guardians
- Chayula (maybe)
- Beachhead (enjoy your insane investment)
- Vaal Temple (includes selling kills in /trade 820)

Shaper is only being farmed for 86 bases and most low level bosses require decent MF. Everything else requires you to be lucky and we all know how that story ends.
Btw, I'm using double Ventors atm. Kill me now.
Editado por útlima vez por Scarletsword en 2 abr. 2018 15:30:58
The most profitable bosses to farm (in my experience) are:

1. The Elder (non-Uber). Jewels sell pretty well, especially early in a new league. They are random, but most of the mods are useful for at least some builds. And the chaos variety of the amulet sells well too.

2. The Shaper. Until about 1 month into the league when the market gets saturated. The swords and flasks sell really well early on. If you are into selling things in /trade, summoners will gladly pay 5-10c for a portal to get their spectres too. Deathless Shaper kills are pretty easy with this build, and then you can sell those 5 portals to make up most of the cost of getting there, even if you get all junk loot.

The amount of mapping during the Elder farm also gives you a ton of high level pokemons in the current league. Which you then can use to beastcraft some really nice things for sale, or just sell the pokemons to crafters.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 2 abr. 2018 16:01:26
Well, just killed my first Atziri, and it was a piece of cake. As for shitty drops, I got a flask. At least it's usable, but it's rolled pretty low.

I really love this build. I'm finally discovering the endgame (though the early endgame, I know). I'm almost at red maps. Currently doing my round of T10 maps. And apart from having no alcs to buy maps, I've been able to afford just about everything this build requires for this level of play (not sure if I can attempt elder with what I have, but with a few upgrades and a few levels, it should be doable.
"
guiniol escribió:
Well, just killed my first Atziri, and it was a piece of cake. As for shitty drops, I got a flask. At least it's usable

...but not for this build. We don't do any non-fire damage (Avatar of Fire).
I'm feeling invincible now. I hit 12k ES. Thx, Kelvynn, again for your build, it's great and helped me a lot. I still think that elementalist is better, but it's IMO :D

this is what I have on std.
Spoiler
"
sufferot escribió:
I'm feeling invincible now. I hit 12k ES. Thx, Kelvynn, again for your build, it's great and helped me a lot. I still think that elementalist is better, but it's IMO :D

this is what I have on std.
Spoiler

With those legacy items you would have more ES and more damage as a Scion ;)

Coruscating Elixir?? What does that do here? I must be missing something.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

With those legacy items you would have more ES and more damage as a Scion ;)

Coruscating Elixir?? What does that do here? I must be missing something.

I have 2% off on fire res for Oak :D and I just like how it looks. Also it has double the duration of normal ruby flask
Im not seeing the tankyness in the uber lab im dying over and over 12 offerings gone lvl 80 7,100 es just dying i have the 25% patheon and everything just cant seem to live what are you doing to stay alive.
"
Dontbejello escribió:
Im not seeing the tankyness in the uber lab im dying over and over 12 offerings gone lvl 80 7,100 es just dying i have the 25% patheon and everything just cant seem to live what are you doing to stay alive.

all you need is to continue attacking, pop up granite and basalt if you are getting hit hard. You will not survive traps, tho, if you will be running mindlessly through them, it's not a "lolfree1000regen" jugg build, to survive you need something to leech from.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional