[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Hi at all

I have a new problem :-)

I had elder and guardians all in red map. All guardians had shaper fraqment rings. So i was really happy because this 4 fragment will bring me from 11 to 15.

But bullshit. i made one guardian and now has only shaper his fragment and i am at 12 fragments. Now i read that there is a trick with another player that one can go in the map of the other and if not all guardians are done the elder boss will drop all fragments til 15. Is that right.
and if, is it allowed or will that count as sheeting.

Or will the shaper fragment rings come back to other red maps and i should wait til i get all?

I was really happy to get in 4 try elder in red map and now i dont know what to do?

i will be really glad if someone can help me in this situation.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

I had elder and guardians all in red map. All guardians had shaper fraqment rings. So i was really happy because this 4 fragment will bring me from 11 to 15.

Or will the shaper fragment rings come back to other red maps and i should wait til i get all?

I was really happy to get in 4 try elder in red map and now i dont know what to do?

Did Elder spawn on a T15 or is it just a guardian?
elder is in carcass map so elder in T15
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Fragment 13 & 14 require a T15 guardian/Elder kill.
Fragment 15 requires Elder on a T15.

You can use your spawn to get all 3 fragments fairly easy.

Here is how to:

The character who opens the map has to be present to get the Elder's loot. If character 1 opens the map and character 2 kills it, no loot will drop. The one thing that will drop is the memory fragment. Since Elder didn't drop any loot he won't despawn from your T15.

1. Level a second character(character1) and kill Kitava to gain access to maps.
2. Use character1 to open carcass in your case, don't enter and log out instead.
3. Use your boss killer (character2) to enter the map and kill Elder. He should only drop his fragment.
4. Back to 2. until you have 15/15.

I haven't tried this myself but there are a few threads on reddit about it.
"
Dontbejello escribió:
Well its not the boss fight its just the traps havent made it to the 3rd fight yet but when i get a cluster of traps its GG

Hmm... I don't see any chars using this build in your profile. Wrong thread?
"
MattDamonn escribió:
Hey Kelvynn. I've played around with the finished build and with good gear. What I like about this build is that you are an allrounder, decent clear on mobs, decent survivability and dmg against bosses, so you can do pretty much all the content solo.

I only see 2 issues with the build, and both are related to time (time is money). 1) You have to stand still to cast and cast takes a bit of time, and you have to spread ur cast. 2) Movement speed is slow, you start feeling very unhappy doing maps again and again.

I want to suggest we theory craft an addition to the build to accommodate time. (like a chest/wep switch btw map and boss)

-Do you have any ideas on how we can edit the build a bit, where we can make it faster at mapping. I think its a big issue if you plan to grind a bit.

-And do you know if there is a solution to make icestorm cast faster? Maybe adding totems to the build might help?

I'm not very good at changing the build myself, so I'll need help. And hope I'm properly conveying how I feel when I am playing the build and what I wish to change.

Have you tried Spell Cascade? You don't have to 'spread your cast' with SC, it already covers a large area.

Movement speed is not a problem with 25-30% ms boots and a couple of good flasks. Two of these work just fine for me, I have 100%+ ms the entire time while mapping.

Casting Icestorm faster than 0.35s (the proc speed of CwC) is not realistically possible. Totems are super slow, I've tried them once (with a Chieftain).

This is not a speed mapping build. Instead of doing tons of easy maps at insane speed, this build does high tier maps with tons of mods reliably. Yes, this is not as good for farming as the current Bisco meta. But this is not a farming build. This is a 'kill everything and do all challenges yourself' build.
"
pharaoh000 escribió:
Hi all,

I am following this build. Character name is FuRiiZaa.
lv 87 now with 7.9k es
got lucky to balance res for oak flask
feel good on mapping at t12 (didn't got any higher map at the moment)
Question is that since I have balance res (102 now and 110 after taking nutification), changing my gear is uncomfortable for me. So is it possible for me to kill shaper with these gear? or what is the hardest end game content I can reach? of course, I can upgrade other things besides my gear.

Spoiler

for passive and jew pls check my profile.

I'm sure you can kill the Shaper already if you know the fight, it just won't be easy.
But:

1. All your rares have very low Int. You should care less about balancing your resists to the same exact value (that's not important at all for this build) and care more about getting good Int.

2. You are using SR lv 19. The guide specifically says 'DO NOT LEVEL SCORCHING RAY!'. Dump that and use a lv 1 gem.

3. Frost Wall? Increased Duration? You totally don't need that.

4. No Orb of Storms?! You are missing 60% of your damage (40% MORE from EO x 13% MORE from AS).

5. 3-socket items. Are you that short on jewellers?

Please review the Sockets section of the guide and try to get all the recommended links. 4L chest is OK (you need a better one anyway). But try to get the rest of the links going.
"
Scarletsword escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Fragment 13 & 14 require a T15 guardian/Elder kill.
Fragment 15 requires Elder on a T15.

You can use your spawn to get all 3 fragments fairly easy.

Here is how to:

The character who opens the map has to be present to get the Elder's loot. If character 1 opens the map and character 2 kills it, no loot will drop. The one thing that will drop is the memory fragment. Since Elder didn't drop any loot he won't despawn from your T15.

1. Level a second character(character1) and kill Kitava to gain access to maps.
2. Use character1 to open carcass in your case, don't enter and log out instead.
3. Use your boss killer (character2) to enter the map and kill Elder. He should only drop his fragment.
4. Back to 2. until you have 15/15.

I haven't tried this myself but there are a few threads on reddit about it.

This!

The main thing is: save your T15 Elder (on your main character) until you have 14/15 fragments. Only when you have 14/15 fragments, then run Carcass yourself and kill the Elder.

You can also obtain fragments 13 and 14 from other people. If you help somebody kill a T14 or T15 Elder he will drop those for you. The 15th fragment is the only one that requires your own Elder in your own map.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 4 abr. 2018 13:43:54
wow

thanks a lot. i try first the kelvynn method to get the fragment with other people elder.
if no people do that i must then lvl another char.

thanks for the verry good explanation.
Thank you Kelvyn and Scalet for your answer.

For the jew I use, isn't flat es better than anything else for this build? also, hinder add another defend layer? phasing is cool and helps a bit in mapping?

For SR gem is lv 19, I dont see the benefit of using lv 1 beside mana cost which is not much between 10 to 14. or Im missing something, pls clear it for me. btw I want 20% to see how "long-er" it is.

Frost wall is my plan on elder fight. It can block adds projectiles.
Also Im using other minor god (phy reduc on hit). I know the build concept is standstill to facetank but I tend to run when something bad coming. So I use flame dash to proc AS and icestorm itself for EO. This open a free gem slot for increase duration since it support all skill. Higher mana cost-better AS (2% more damage, may be higher if I use FW to proc)

And it true Im running out of jeweler. XD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional