[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

More testing with the Fenumus Shroud: it's definitely fun for mapping and most boss kills. But there are problems with the endgame that I couldn't solve. Specifically, when you need to run a Purity aura.

With the regular setup, there is enough unreserved mana to replace AA or HoA with a Purity. With the Fenumus setup, that's not an option. It already reserves 97% mana even with Sovereignty. So then I dropped one of the VS supports (which made getting Fortify harder) and put Discipline, HoA and AA in a 4L with Enlighten lv 3. That made it possible to replace AA with PoI or HoA with PoF when needed. Still, that setup wasn't perfect cause for Hydra you want both AA and PoI - she does 50% phys 50% cold dmg! And no way to run PoE for EW maps, or PoL for high tier Eradicator, without dropping both AA and HoA.

But the last straw was the Uber Elder. That extra 1.5k ES makes a difference there. I die a whole lot more with 8200 ES than with 9700. And each death in that fight makes it harder because you can easily die when re-entering the arena, and the adds keep spawning.

Overall, Fenumus is a lot of fun and totally OP for mapping, but it falls a bit short when it comes to the endgame. I'd like to try it again at some point, but right now I'm focusing on getting more Uber Elder kills done and perfecting the execution of that fight.
Is cast speed important for this build?
"
merapu escribió:

I don't think it's particularly important, our main skill is supported by "Cast when Channeling" which is a flat number so it doesn't particularly matter how fast the Scorching Ray is being cast. Our movement and support skills are all fairly quickly cast as is.

Unless I've missed something, or misunderstood how a feature works, Cast Speed should have fairly minimal impact on the build.
Hello there, I am following your guide and build your Scion as my 4th build this league. Currently at level 82 with 6.6k ES and 1650 INT.

Since you have around 9k ES in your video, I'd like to know how I can push for higher numbers easily? Please, have a look at my equipment:

Spoiler

Thanks for any feedback. :)

EDIT: I know I haven't set my CWDT and VS up yet, but it has not been necessary yet. Been running up to T13 without facing any issues so far. Another important question: so far it has proven unnecessary for me to run 2 flasks for consecrated ground. Would you recommend switching in Rumi's for extra defense or Oak's for extra elemental damage?
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Editado por útlima vez por ArtCrusade en 1 abr. 2018 7:34:20
"
Since you have around 9k ES in your video, I'd like to know how I can push for higher numbers easily? Please, have a look at my equipment:

Between your rings, boots, and helmet, you've got close to 200 flat ES you could improve on, and there's obviously more room to improve your Vaal Regalia by about the same amount. None of that is particularly cheap or easy at this point in the league, but it is doable.

First thing I'd do is find another Regalia and set of gloves that have some resists on them, even if you don't improve the flat ES or have to drop a few points of INT, even one decent resist on both of those items would give you wiggle room for better rings, boots, or circlet, getting you a net gain of flat ES.

Also curious why you have two Brute Force but only one Fertile Mind jewels, should be the opposite. And all of your rare jewels are damage increase with no %ES. Even one 6-8% ES on a jewel can be significant.

Seeing 9 jewels at 82 also tells me you pushed for jewel sockets early, which leads me to believe you didn't go for some of the INT/ES nodes yet either.

IMO, defense is a bigger priority than offense in this build.
"
ArtCrusade escribió:

You're missing around 10+ levels. Gloves, helmet, boots can easily get an additional 20-50ES per piece, same applies to your rings. Body Armour can get an additional 100ES.
Your jewel setup isn't ideal. The Brute Force solution to the right of Scion makes no sense for example.
Aspect of the Avian won't do much either and your gems are a mess which is about 5 passive points wasted, no golems, no Immortal Call, no Fortify, no reliable Arcane Surge for bosses and no Orb of Storms.

Try to stick way more to the guide if you actually want this to work.

Flasks are completly up to you. Pick what you need more unless you can't balance around Oak at all.
"
merapu escribió:

Not at all.

"
ArtCrusade escribió:
Another important question: so far it has proven unnecessary for me to run 2 flasks for consecrated ground. Would you recommend switching in Rumi's for extra defense or Oak's for extra elemental damage?

I use Sulphur flasks not for the consecrated ground they create, but for 40% increased damage (Izaro in a flask) and being able to hit them 4 times without recharging (Chemist prefix). I bring the Wise Oak to T16 bosses, but it hasn't been necessary for mapping otherwise.

Flasks are entirely up to you, whatever you are used to and feel comfortable with.

"
ArtCrusade escribió:
Since you have around 9k ES in your video, I'd like to know how I can push for higher numbers easily?

Flat ES scales really well with this build. Example: this one ring

gives me 649 ES.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 1 abr. 2018 12:24:12

finding this Talisman, I thought it would be a good option, but alas without Astramendis appears lack of strength and agility. Running with him and without the second Fertile Mind, until I buy the second Moonstone ring. as soon as I purchase it will have to replace talisman on astromendis. with this set I get 8400 EC. I just wanted to share it with you. Thank you Kelvynn for guide.
P S sorry for English, part of translated by GOOGLE))

I have another question.
gloves, shoes better to craft with essences?
Editado por útlima vez por lokisun en 2 abr. 2018 2:44:50
"
lokisun escribió:

finding this Talisman, I thought it would be a good option, but alas without Astramendis appears lack of strength and agility. Running with him and without the second Fertile Mind, until I buy the second Moonstone ring. as soon as I purchase it will have to replace talisman on astromendis. with this set I get 8400 EC. I just wanted to share it with you. Thank you Kelvynn for guide.
P S sorry for English, part of translated by GOOGLE))

I have another question.
gloves, shoes better to craft with essences?

Considering that now we have OPieOPie shaper/elder amulets, it's not even that good. Not only will be better, probably will be much easier to obtain.
Well, if you already own that talisman is another matter. Pretty good, but not more than that. ES is sweet, but probably would still go for astramentis.
I have finally cleared Uber Atziri!! First time ever in POE for me. LOL! Thanks Kelvynn for this amazing build.

Sadly my loot sucks..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional