[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

I had insomnia, so recorded a video of doing a T16 map, as the build is quite a bit stronger now than when Kelvyn posted his Mino video from 3.2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Sd7a4cvUQ
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 6 nov. 2018 8:34:22
"
NoImagination escribió:
I had insomnia, so recorded a video of doing a T16 map, as the build is quite a bit stronger now than when Kelvyn posted his Mino video from 3.2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Sd7a4cvUQ

My first thought - "why damage on mino isn't that great?". And then i noticed that you don't even care about switching staff with spell cascade to boss setup.
Perfectly shows your despise for such a "weakling", despite him having crits/damage/-res, lol
He's also hexproof, so flammability doesn't help. Until you mentioned it I didn't realise that killing him was 1/6th of the whole map, so switching would probably be a good idea. I don't even carry a boss staff anymore though, it isn't really needed for Uber, let alone anything else.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 6 nov. 2018 12:27:00
How well does this build work as a league starter? I'm considering running it as either my first or second build in the next league.
It's good. I find levelling to 69 to be very painful, but we can do it without buying any gear except Whispering Ice. We can get to red maps with Sin Trek, Perandus Blazon, Icetomb & Black Sun Crest, all of which are cheap even on day 1.
Hey! Crafted it
:)
"
ProGamer88 escribió:
Hey! Crafted it

Crafted?
If it so, then why you choose such a terrible base for craft? Or you tried to craft something else, and accidentaly hit the unexpected jackpot?
"
Med1umentor escribió:
"
ProGamer88 escribió:
Hey! Crafted it

Crafted?
If it so, then why you choose such a terrible base for craft? Or you tried to craft something else, and accidentaly hit the unexpected jackpot?

Yea, crafted it. I choose this base cuz i can have a ton of ES on gear (942es chest, 453es helmet, Energy From Within 18% extra es etc), and regen from this amulet + ZO give me good regen. I started craft this amulet for aura support, as u can see %mana reserved+spider aspect, next i got %attributes to increased dex getting from gear for aura build. At the end i got dmg stats cuz spider aspect good for slow builds like rf and wi. It not unexpected jackpot cuz i spent many ex on it. This amulet is not for players with lowcost gear, cuz they cant reach big es values.
"
ProGamer88 escribió:
"
Med1umentor escribió:
"
ProGamer88 escribió:
Hey! Crafted it

Crafted?

Yea, crafted it. I choose this base cuz i can have a ton of ES on gear (942es chest, 453es helmet, Energy From Within 18% extra es etc), and regen from this amulet + ZO give me good regen. I started craft this amulet for aura support, as u can see %mana reserved+spider aspect, next i got %attributes to increased dex getting from gear for aura build. At the end i got dmg stats cuz spider aspect good for slow builds like rf and wi. It not unexpected jackpot cuz i spent many ex on it. This amulet is not for players with lowcost gear, cuz they cant reach big es values.

It's just i'm pretty sure that zealots oath don't work with vaal pact, but if, for some reason, you decided to disregard VP to have addtional regen, it's also viable, i guess.

P.S. Your explanation doesn't make much sense either. It's not even about ammount of ES. Middle-tier gear would also be good enough to gain influence from regen (if you are without VP, of course). But at the same time, VP have the same "good scaling" with the ammount of ES, so it's not really the point of "when you have tons of ES, you should go to regen", VP would still be better most of the times.
Regen would be good for RF for sure, but attributes and penetration would be waste for that. Don't know how it would be good for aurabots, but hey, i don't really ever played as one, so maybe i just don't know some ways to abuse increased attributes there, but penetration is wasted there too.

I don't know... it's cool amulet, but its base make it much MUCH worse than it could be, that's why i thought that your goal was something different when you started to craft it.
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 8 nov. 2018 16:19:28
"
NoImagination escribió:
It's good. I find levelling to 69 to be very painful, but we can do it without buying any gear except Whispering Ice. We can get to red maps with Sin Trek, Perandus Blazon, Icetomb & Black Sun Crest, all of which are cheap even on day 1.

Painful?? I find it incredibly easy. Freezing Pulse + Frost Bomb is a totally OP combo for early levels. And from lv 33 up all you really need is WI with 4 sockets and some Int gear. I typically have it and Perandus Blazon, then add Icetomb at lv 39 and I'm good to go.

I got bored and went to play something else in HC, and there I found what PAINFUL is. Innocence in A5, the boss that you just run over with WI, is a huge PITA when you give him time to use his abilities. So is Kitava. So are most of the bosses that you instantly destroy with WI.

Sure, if you already have a Tabula, leveling with a lot of other skills can be easy when you can 6L them. But without twink gear, I find leveling with WI a whole lot easier than most other things.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 8 nov. 2018 17:09:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional