[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
ProGamer88 escribió:
Hey! Crafted it
:)

That's awesome!

But... how did you craft Aspect of the Spider?? Even in Standard, that's not available, is it? Bestiary was not added to the core game.
"
ProGamer88 escribió:
Yea, crafted it. I choose this base cuz i can have a ton of ES on gear (942es chest, 453es helmet, Energy From Within 18% extra es etc), and regen from this amulet + ZO give me good regen.

Dropping VP in favor of ZO would be a big mistake. This is not a regen build. Double leech from VP is far more valuable. You won't be able to tank the hard hitting stuff without VP.

The amulet is fantastic even with that base. Just don't trade leech for regen, ignore the base and go with VP. Grab some mana reservation nodes for Aspect instead of 1 jewel socket.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 8 nov. 2018 17:16:19
Might be a stupid question, but I haven’t played in a while and heard that in 3.0.0 they killed Vaal Pact + Ghost Reaver combo. They revived it?
Editado por útlima vez por Haker6499 en 9 nov. 2018 4:25:51
"
Haker6499 escribió:
Might be a stupid question, but I haven’t played in a while and heard that in 3.0.0 they killed Vaal Pact + Ghost Reaver combo. They revived it?

Yeah, they opted it, that it now also halve the ES recharge, so it could be atleast "somewhat negative". Also VP was positioned really far from any ES nodes, so generally you need to go for great path to be able to put VP in your ES build (well, scion WI makes it much easier, not only because you have means to shorten the path, but also because you can effectively turn useless +10 nodes into powerful weapon).

tl;dr : Vaal pact works with ghost reaver, and still must have for any leech build.
When you get bored with the build and with the league you buy a HeadHunter and run a solo T15 Beachhead just for the fun of it! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK3cb4nNy7E&t=481s
"
lilianmarius escribió:
When you get bored with the build and with the league you buy a HeadHunter and run a solo T15 Beachhead just for the fun of it! :)

That's some nice FPS right there :) What GPU are you running?

I read somewhere that GGG wanted to improve/fix Icestorm performance, is that true? It would be great, truly...
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran escribió:

That's some nice FPS right there :) What GPU are you running?

I read somewhere that GGG wanted to improve/fix Icestorm performance, is that true? It would be great, truly...

It's an Asus ROG laptop with i7-7700HQ + Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti I purchased recently. The FPS is bad, prolly you need a 1080 or 1080 Ti to have a decent FPS with Icestorm (~60 FPS at 1080p)

P.S. I Was previously playing POE on a very old desktop from 2008 with an Intel Core2Duo processor + Nvidia GTX 750Ti so for me is already a big improvement
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 12 nov. 2018 3:55:48
"
lilianmarius escribió:

I think HH only slows you down there. You only get Anger from it that's helpful for this build. Is there anything else good that it gives? Corrupted Cyclopean Coil would give you more dps :)
Thanks for the build, I started playing seriously in 3.4 and this is the first build that has handled up to yellow/red maps for me with no issue. (My league-starter Sunder Jugg started dying miserably halfway through yellows.)

Two quick questions:
1. In terms of Gem setups, I notice that Elemental Overload procs often enough even without Orb of Storms, so I switched it out for Vaal Cold Snap - the 12% more damage from 3x frenzy charges apparently also applies to Icestorm damage. Any subtleties I missed in doing so? (I usually use CS/VCS to turn chokes into absolute morasses - CS has the advantage of not casting directly on top of you like OoS).

2. I'm currently using Kalisa's Grace and Beast Fur Shawl in place of crafted gloves/body slots. I do intend to swap out Beast Fur Shawl even though the stats are quite nice for WI, but I like the faster casting support on Kalisa's too much. Will there be too much loss from using crafted gloves with higher Int and ES?

(with the fire leech corruption on Astramentis, I normally run Fire Pen instead of leech on my trash mob staff. The other lab enchants are also a bit meh, but I haven't been running uber lab much - keep dying to traps because of the WI FX.)
Editado por útlima vez por Seiyashi7184 en 13 nov. 2018 10:19:59
"
Seiyashi7184 escribió:
Thanks for the build, I started playing seriously in 3.4 and this is the first build that has handled up to yellow/red maps for me with no issue. (My league-starter Sunder Jugg started dying miserably halfway through yellows.)

Two quick questions:
1. In terms of Gem setups, I notice that Elemental Overload procs often enough even without Orb of Storms, so I switched it out for Vaal Cold Snap - the 12% more damage from 3x frenzy charges apparently also applies to Icestorm damage. Any subtleties I missed in doing so? (I usually use CS/VCS to turn chokes into absolute morasses - CS has the advantage of not casting directly on top of you like OoS).

2. I'm currently using Kalisa's Grace and Beast Fur Shawl in place of crafted gloves/body slots. I do intend to swap out Beast Fur Shawl even though the stats are quite nice for WI, but I like the faster casting support on Kalisa's too much. Will there be too much loss from using crafted gloves with higher Int and ES?
Spoiler

(with the fire leech corruption on Astramentis, I normally run Fire Pen instead of leech on my trash mob staff. The other lab enchants are also a bit meh, but I haven't been running uber lab much - keep dying to traps because of the WI FX.)

Your Int must be very low with these items. Not sure how far you can get in maps or Delve with this. You need a whole lot more Int on items.

Leveling Scorching Ray is a mistake. You will run out mana in certain map mods and boss fights. Use lv 1.

I'm not convinced that EO procs often enough without Orb of Storms, and it also procs AS, Combustion and/or Blind. I would not replace it.

If you like using Vaal skills, 12% MORE damage from VCS is nothing compared to 39% MORE from Vaal RF. Vaal Discipline is also a decent skill for defense. I would not pick VCS over VRF or VD personally.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 13 nov. 2018 15:57:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional