[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

How much ES do you actually want for endgame content?

If I were to craft myself a %Int chest, then I would (Barring insane luck) drop a chunk of ES from my current chest. Not sure if I want to drop ES, or if getting more Int is important.

(Currently at 1,847 Int and 9,194 ES).

"
Zephryl escribió:

If I were to craft myself a %Int chest, then I would (Barring insane luck) drop a chunk of ES from my current chest. Not sure if I want to drop ES, or if getting more Int is important.

9k ES is fine. It's not a big deal to drop 150 direct from the chest because you'll regain a lot of it from %int and you can get upgrades to your other pieces still.

More int means more damage which means more leech, which helps a lot with survivability.
"
Zephryl escribió:

I have done everything with 10-10.5k ES. If you don't plan to dig deeper than delve 300 then it's enough. Everything in the core game is trivial, except Uber Elder. I guess you can have a better margin for error at him with more ES.

Other than that, the only reason to go above 10k ES is if you want to dig to 600. There is no better loot there, lv 83 starts at 270, and you can just move horizontally and farm delve 270-300.
I've reached depth 600 in a semi-casual manner in just under 1 month. Never really pushed for it, gathering Sulphite was a chore, especially after the 're-balance' (a.k.a the Quarry Nerf). I filled the Atlas and farmed Uber Elder, visiting the mines whenever my storage was full. T16 cities (depth 270+) are a great source of T16 maps, clearing them was good for sustaining the map pool.

Apparently, there are still less than 200 people in the league who reached depth 600 as of right now.

Guess those meta clear speed builds aren't clearing fast enough? ;)

Anyway, here's my 1-month summary of this league:

New video: The Delve League

Now I'm going to relax, update the guide for the new stuff, try some serious fossil crafting and finish the 40/40 challenges.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 27 sept. 2018 2:03:10
Awesome, thanks!

I don't plan to do Uber Elder, and 300 is probably as deep as I'll go for that challenge (If I even make it that far, anyway).

Had my eye on a cheapish chest on the trades, but, would drop my ES below 9k and it only has a T2 Int mod. Mind you, same thing at max roll Int mod still drops me below 9k. I think I'll try to craft my own, and see if I can't upgrade some other gear I guess.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:

I have done everything with 10-10.5k ES. If you don't plan to dig deeper than delve 300 then it's enough. Everything in the core game is trivial, except Uber Elder. I guess you can have a better margin for error at him with more ES.

Other than that, the only reason to go above 10k ES is if you want to dig to 600. There is no better loot there, lv 83 starts at 270, and you can just move horizontally and farm delve 270-300.

Reddit post says that at level 2400, there are places where all nodes are either currency, map or fossil :-) But I guess the differences between level 300 and 600 are negligible.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Now I'm going to relax, update the guide for the new stuff, try some serious fossil crafting and finish the 40/40 challenges.

Good luck. This Delve encounters IV seems pretty insane.
"
vbvan escribió:
"
NoImagination escribió:
"
Pexches escribió:
Absolutely dogshit for leveling. you get like 3 life nodes. i will never level as this again lol.

You should try taking some life nodes then.

"
Thanks for the reply. I tried searching on poe trade body armor which kelvyn is using right now but none on poe trade.Which resonators should i use to craft something similar to his? I have level 85 elder vaal regalia and level 80 vaal regalia body armor for crafting.

You want 83 shaped regalia. I don't know if it's better to alt for 10%+ int & hybrid ES/stun, or to fossil craft. The former takes ~4k alts including regal for something useful, then multimod for the rest. It averages ~510 ES. The latter is going to be dense + remove as many mods as possible, and can definitely roll higher.

Me last league (anulled the regal mod):

Me this league (bought early on):

Trade is weird when we're a month into the server - it's less liquid, so you can often get better gear early on. In that case, it's probably better to craft for yourself. But at the moment, there're several good chests available: http://poe.trade/search/atehetamasitoh

In any case, you're quite some way from this mattering. Worry about it in the high 80s. Right now you can spend 5c on each item and get to 7k ES or more. You don't need to spend several ex to find improvements yet.

Search link to POE trade site is probably better because it will split the prefix and suffix so that you will know whether you can master craft. It is much harder to tell with fossil craft because one property is now often from 3 prefix/suffix combined.

Oh man i only have like 250c and all of these chests are super expensive.I went on poe trade to try and find gloves, boots and some solid rings but it's always the same. No search results. Damn i think i might give up on the build just because it requires so many rare items and i can't seem to find any of em on poe trade. Probably because i'm super bad.
You'll have to make belts and rings yourself. If you prefer to corrupt an Astramentis, you'll need to do that too. Personally I prefer 1% damage per 15 int + 12% attrib on an amulet.

It's about 1/40 to hit a % int corrupt, so you'll have a ~65% shot in 40 tries at 25c per go for Astramentis, so ~1k chaos. If you keep an alert up, perhaps a completed one will come on the market for <9ex. It's similar for a belt.

These aren't items you super need for this build, they're what you do when you have already got the other gear. If you get 50 int on every item, plus a 110+ astramentis, plus a 15% cyclopean coil, you're going to be doing pretty well.

I made most my currency through selling maps, shaper fragments, and currency. Doing shaped UGS or Haunted Mansion a zillion times is a good idea for this early on (don't do other maps of the same tier, and tier+1, so you can sustain).

Anyway. You're level 73. You don't need any of this stuff. Go get to level 90 before you worry about it, it won't take long. There will be big upgrades for you at 5c per slot still. I don't think I owned any of my current gear except the staff when I was level 90.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 27 sept. 2018 6:46:05
"
Oh man i only have like 250c and all of these chests are super expensive.I went on poe trade to try and find gloves, boots and some solid rings but it's always the same. No search results. Damn i think i might give up on the build just because it requires so many rare items and i can't seem to find any of em on poe trade. Probably because i'm super bad.

Fortunately you don't need armours like this to enjoy the build

I bought this one 80c this morning (I 6S/5L'd it myself), it's already pretty good. (I honestly think it was worth more than 80c btw, so always keep an eye on potential good deals)

But you can find affordable armours like my previous one (47int 552 ES):
http://poe.trade/search/ihabesamanikan

You can easily buy very cheap (less than 10c) boots/helmet/gloves/rings with 50+ int and reasonable ES.
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 27 sept. 2018 6:56:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional