[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Congrats on 36/40! I'm only on 21, and only on 300 depth. But I did just pass 2300 int and 14k ES:

I was mistaken to think the big buff this season would be to int. It's too expensive to craft abyssal sockets, and there aren't many good abyssal jewels for sale anyway. The real buff was to ES, 15k is probably possible now without any DPS sacrifice.

I'm probably going to switch my two rare jewels to 4x damage ones if I can find them. Then I need to sort out my rings, which probably means starting again and corrupting a ton of them, which I imagine is going to be painful.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 24 sept. 2018 14:35:05
what was your budget for the 14k ES build? and what is the budget in general for this build? i havent had a CI/ES build in a long time so just wondering how expensive it is.
Editado por útlima vez por Lyutsifer665 en 24 sept. 2018 16:42:17
"
lilianmarius escribió:
-Snipped Challenge Guide-

A handy guide, although for Esh isn't the center of the Shock Nova a safe part? Instead of hyper ranging you can stick to her like glue to dodge it too.
"
what was your budget for the 14k ES build? and what is the budget in general for this build? i havent had a CI/ES build in a long time so just wondering how expensive it is.

On the current market, my gear is 75-100ex. 7ex will get you to 9k ES though, and 5ex of that is in the Watcher's Eye. 9K ES can do Uber.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 25 sept. 2018 0:36:13
"
NoImagination escribió:
"

On the current market, my gear is 75-100ex. 7ex will get you to 9k ES though, and 5ex of that is in the Watcher's Eye. 9K ES can do Uber.

quite expensive,but its ok because i dont think this build is for me. i keep dying to everything,complete glass canon at level 50, and i am following the leveling guide. i will give it a bit more then reroll to something else,i'm too used to totems where i dont have to be near the enemies to kill them.
Editado por útlima vez por Lyutsifer665 en 25 sept. 2018 1:23:15
I dunno, 7ex to do all (non-delve) content in the game is pretty reasonable. I bought my Eye for 70c or something on day 2 too - if you start out ahead of the curve it's obviously a lot cheaper than if you start a month in.

I take more life nodes than the guide says, and I respec for more points at 69 when I switch to CI. I essentially take every life node near me. Then I do blood aqueduct til 69, then switch. You can then run to maps with 4k ES and not need to pause for breath.

I don't enjoy levelling with this build, but it's great once you're into CI.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 25 sept. 2018 1:50:24
"
NoImagination escribió:
I dunno, 7ex to do all (non-delve) content in the game is pretty reasonable. I bought my Eye for 70c or something on day 2 too - if you start out ahead of the curve it's obviously a lot cheaper than if you start a month in.

I take more life nodes than the guide says, and I respec for more points at 69 when I switch to CI. I essentially take every life node near me. Then I do blood aqueduct til 69, then switch. You can then run to maps with 4k ES and not need to pause for breath.

I don't enjoy levelling with this build, but it's great once you're into CI.

yeah the build seems great when its done but its just too frustrating to level with. i just died 3 times in a row to trash mobs in act 6. i'm getting nowhere with this. with my arc totem hiero i only died 2-3 times by act 6
Editado por útlima vez por Lyutsifer665 en 25 sept. 2018 1:54:24
"
NoImagination escribió:
I take more life nodes than the guide says, and I respec for more points at 69 when I switch to CI. I essentially take every life node near me.

I agree, it's necessary. That's the second time I play this build (I played it during incursion flashback) and if you follow the levelling guide your life pool is way too low before switching to CI/ghost reaver. ES is almost irrelevant against bosses without ghost reaver.
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 25 sept. 2018 3:06:12
For comparison purposes, I have a couple of items (amulet and first staff) from the guild bank, found/crafted some if it, and spent about 40c for the rest. I'm at just over 7k ES.

And yes, I need to replace the boots.

I struggled just before and just after the switch to CI (had 3k ES), but a few key items made all the difference. I don't sell (PITA) so my currency is limited.
Quick question. Why didn't u take zealot's oath on the tree? Tukohama pantheon and conc ground from inquisitor gives life regen.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional