[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Quick question. Why didn't u take zealot's oath on the tree? Tukohama pantheon and conc ground from inquisitor gives life regen.

Because of the interaction with Vaal Pact. I haven't tried using it instead of VP myself, but it doesn't sound like an improvement. Perhaps if you don't deal enough damage it works better, but it's hard to tell when that point is because our DPS calculations are not straightforward and depend on what you are fighting.
I'm also pretty sure that Life Regen doesn't work on ES, Ghost Reaver only converts Leech to work on it.
"
Zephryl escribió:
I'm also pretty sure that Life Regen doesn't work on ES, Ghost Reaver only converts Leech to work on it.

Zealot's Oath applies regen to ES instead of life.
Thanks for the reply. I tried searching on poe trade body armor which kelvyn is using right now but none on poe trade.Which resonators should i use to craft something similar to his? I have level 85 elder vaal regalia and level 80 vaal regalia body armor for crafting.
Absolutely dogshit for leveling. you get like 3 life nodes. i will never level as this again lol.
"
Pexches escribió:
Absolutely dogshit for leveling. you get like 3 life nodes. i will never level as this again lol.

You should try taking some life nodes then.

"
Thanks for the reply. I tried searching on poe trade body armor which kelvyn is using right now but none on poe trade.Which resonators should i use to craft something similar to his? I have level 85 elder vaal regalia and level 80 vaal regalia body armor for crafting.

You want 83 shaped regalia. I don't know if it's better to alt for 10%+ int & hybrid ES/stun, or to fossil craft. The former takes ~4k alts including regal for something useful, then multimod for the rest. It averages ~510 ES. The latter is going to be dense + remove as many mods as possible, and can definitely roll higher.

Me last league (anulled the regal mod):

Me this league (bought early on):

Trade is weird when we're a month into the server - it's less liquid, so you can often get better gear early on. In that case, it's probably better to craft for yourself. But at the moment, there're several good chests available: http://poe.trade/search/atehetamasitoh

In any case, you're quite some way from this mattering. Worry about it in the high 80s. Right now you can spend 5c on each item and get to 7k ES or more. You don't need to spend several ex to find improvements yet.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 26 sept. 2018 17:20:46
can you go CI with 3-4K ES if you're just starting white maps?
"

You definitely can, though your individual skill with the build matters a fair bit too.
"
Zephryl escribió:
"

You definitely can, though your individual skill with the build matters a fair bit too.

i have 1300 int at the moment
"
NoImagination escribió:
"
Pexches escribió:

You should try taking some life nodes then.

"

You want 83 shaped regalia. I don't know if it's better to alt for 10%+ int & hybrid ES/stun, or to fossil craft. The former takes ~4k alts including regal for something useful, then multimod for the rest. It averages ~510 ES. The latter is going to be dense + remove as many mods as possible, and can definitely roll higher.

Me last league (anulled the regal mod):

Me this league (bought early on):

Trade is weird when we're a month into the server - it's less liquid, so you can often get better gear early on. In that case, it's probably better to craft for yourself. But at the moment, there're several good chests available: http://poe.trade/search/atehetamasitoh

In any case, you're quite some way from this mattering. Worry about it in the high 80s. Right now you can spend 5c on each item and get to 7k ES or more. You don't need to spend several ex to find improvements yet.

Search link to POE trade site is probably better because it will split the prefix and suffix so that you will know whether you can master craft. It is much harder to tell with fossil craft because one property is now often from 3 prefix/suffix combined.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional