[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
NoImagination escribió:
Perhaps temporal chains is better than enfeeble? Also, I imagine 0% movespeed on boots is good, because the cart moves in proportion to your movespeed.

Not sure about it, the longer you stay still, the more you get the chance to get one shored. You also need to move fast sometimes and pass packs of very dangerous mobs. And getting boots with 0% speed will make you feel sad when playing normal maps
double post
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 28 sept. 2018 3:18:11
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
NoImagination escribió:
Perhaps temporal chains is better than enfeeble? Also, I imagine 0% movespeed on boots is good, because the cart moves in proportion to your movespeed.

Not sure about it, the longer you stay still, the more you get the chance to get one shored. You also need to move fast sometimes and pass packs of very dangerous mobs. And getting boots with 0% speed will make you feel sad when playing normal maps

You can switch for normal maps though, and to get past things quickly you could use something like this at max roll:
An all Unique Shavronne build was what I used way back in the day. Low Life, Crit, like 8 different auras...

It was pretty good, but not nearly as good as this new version. But then there's also been a lot of power creep since then too.

It's certainly viable, it's just inferior in many ways (One of which being cost, since Best in slot items are things like Skyforth and Acuity)
"
NoImagination escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
NoImagination escribió:

You can switch for normal maps though, and to get past things quickly you could use something like this at max roll:

Yes this is useful. I also use Phase run (with increased duration) which helps a LOT in the darkness. You can basically throw icestorm / cast orb of storms on invincible monsters (to get ES on hit), go through them with Phase run + quicksilver of adrenaline to destroy wall/open chests, and come back, without using any flare.
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 28 sept. 2018 4:42:29
Phase run flask(Quartz flask) helps when you go back in darkness to farm fossils, chests, destroy walls, etc. But that doesn't help too much when you follow the cart at high level depths in the light and get surrounded by packs of scary mobs. Tried it myself, it doesn't do much and also you have to get rid of other utility flask in your setup to use that which is not so comfortable as I said at higher level depths where every flask matters.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 28 sept. 2018 5:01:26
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Phase run flask helps when you go back in darkness to farm fossils, chests, destroy walls, etc. But that doesn't help too much when you follow the cartat high level depths in the light and get surrounded by packs of scary mobs. Tried it myself, it doesn't do much and also you have to get rid of other utility flask in your setup to use that which is not so comfortable as I said at higher level depths where every flask matters.

I'm talking about phase run skill (linked with increased duration).
That is even worse, what gems do you get rid of to sockets those two?
For now I got rid of vigilant strike/ancestral call. But you could also keep vigilant strike and remove flame dash, depending on the content you're playing. I'll probably do that for some fights or if I go deep enough in the mine to require vigilant strike.
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 28 sept. 2018 5:09:54
"
AsbelFar escribió:
For now I got rid of vigilant strike/ancestral call. But you could also keep vigilant strike and remove flame dash, depending on the content you're playing. I'll probably do that for some fights or if I go deep enough in the mine to require vigilant strike.

Trust me , if you go for 600 depth challenge or even deeper (even if i don't see the reason to past 600 depth with this build) Vigilant Strike + The Vigil jewel will be one of your best combo friends. Add Ancestral Call to that setup if you have free socket to make your life even easier.

I had to remove Ancestral Call from my setup to make a free spot for Enlighten lv 4 (i am running Vitality (for the Watcher's Eye leech) + Discipline + AA + HoA) and i still think that this gimped a lot my survivability skills (Vigilant Strike alone misses a lot, and when you are under the pressure of time to land it to get Fortify it does matter).

I am plaything this build for like its 7th or 8th iteration right now (back in the time when it was self-cast) and i have never seen so much damage from normal mobs and so much struggle with it to stay alive when fighting normal mobs and not bosses.

GGG managed to revive the fight vs normal mobs again with these area mods and mobs damage from mines, before this i could have eat and smoke at the same time while casting Icestorm, now i smash my flasks buttons like hell almost every time i go inside the mines at higher depths and prey not to get 1 shoted by some random mob. And that with very decent gear i may say.

There is a enormous difference when it comes to damage output from mobs and mobs density between 200-300 depth level and 500-600 depth level. I don't even imagine how it is around 1000 or after

When you'll get there/If you will get there you will see that i was right , white and blue mobs attacks can hurt you bad!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 28 sept. 2018 6:30:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional