[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
rozakk escribió:
this build has gotten very expensive. price of everything keeps going up. that corrupted belt with the % increased int implicit on it that someone got for 5chaos? the cheapest one i see listed now is 4.5 ex lol. and thats with just 14% inc attributes not 15.
corrupted fertile minds and brute force solutions are also close to 1ex or more for any useful corruptions, assuming you want one thats near the max int. Gloves and boots with 50 int and 30% mvmt speed, decent es and resists are in the exalts, if they exist at all.

higher tier red maps are quite rippy and im guessing guardians will be as well (havent gotten to them yet), as my es is just 7.4k. But if i try to boost my es then my dmg drops off. This league in general, everything is just so damn expensive, i feel like people that dont play a lot are at a severe disadvantage. Just completing atlas is quite costly with chaos costs of maps right now, theres not much room to save currency for the big ticket upgrades.

just a fair warning to people who think they can go in and farm guardians/shaper on a budget - the 2k int/ 9k+ es needed for those fights is not easily attainable. Having done actual cheap totem builds in the past (killed shaper and guardians on less than an ex with soul mantle/dark pact setup), i can say with confidence this build , while still cheaper than a lot of other builds, climbs steeply at end game.

This league has the highest currency inflation I've ever seen. The prices started normal and good stuff could be found cheap for the first 2 weeks, then, I guess, mass farming of Incursions really took off (Blood Aqueducts lol). So now 1 ex = 175c, T16 maps are 30-40c, and all decent items are priced about twice as high as they were in the previous league. This is not even an expensive build. BiS items for the meta builds sell for something insane.

But why buy everything? You can easily corrupt your own jewels. And rings. Vaal Orbs aren't hard to get. Belt and amulet - yeah, that's another matter. But they only make a difference for Uber Elder.

21/20 gems have never been easier. You have 1/4 chance with the Lapidary Lens. Just run some Blood Aqueduct incursions. And while at that, play the corruption lottery with amulets and belts.

But you should do just fine against everything except Uber Elder even with semi-decent gear. You must be doing something wrong. Let's look at your character:
- no Exceptional Performance!! That's becoming the most typical mistake, many people think it's something unimportant. Grab it ASAP!
- no Witch area socket? You are lv 90. You took Faith & Steel and 1 simple 10 Int node - so that's 3 points that you've spent there instead of Exceptional Performance. But you are lacking 2 more points somewhere else. Check your quests.
- Black Sun Crest. You shouldn't complain about survivability while using a dps option. Int/ES/resist helmets are not expensive at all unless you are looking for very high ES.
- very weak gloves: crafted Int and only 20% resist. 159 ES is totally not worth sacrificing that much Int and res. Get 100 ES gloves with good Int and res.
- Sin Trek. You don't need high ES boots. 30 ms, 40+ Int and 1 res mod can be found easily on 75 ES boots.
- you can find a better left ring for 10c.
- once you upgrade your helmet, gloves and boots, you won't need Faith & Steel anymore.

All that is still within 1-2 ex budget and once you fix your character you are good for everything up to the Shaper.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 27 jun. 2018 1:17:05
"
Zephryl escribió:
Frost Wall is super helpful keeping the Shaper alive, if you struggle on that phase of the Elder Fight.

A swap staff with SC and FP is all you need to keep the Shaper alive in any tier Elder fight. It was trivial even 2 leagues ago. And now we have a whole lot more power.
New video: Uber Elder

A very clean kill for the video where I didn't make any stupid mistakes. In most of my kills I die 1 or 2 times to my own mistakes or random bad luck. Deathless kills happen often enough too. It's a whole lot easier in 3.3 with all the new stuff than it was in 3.2 even with Fenumus. The power creep is real.

Going to start updating the guide tomorrow.
For me this league is verry strange.

my gear is really good for the state of league and my playtime.

maps are a lot easyer as in other leages in case of more power.

incursions are a pain because it only count the kill and the timer is often false. there many times i kill a big block of blue mobs and the timer jump on 6 sec or the incursion ends. Sometime from 2 to 0 in a half sec sometimes to 7 sec. Its really frustrating. Other then that misclicking doors is a problem.

Normal maps are really no problem and the best only no leach mods are a pain all other are really fine.
And the new mods on the jewels are sooooo good !!! the corruptiong guy in incursion with this red corrupting blood beam killed me twice in the beginning now with the jewel he is a joke. So the life is really comfortable at this stage.

I dont understand why the price for the int jewels are exploding. i know only this and another build who can use this. But as i bought my ring in the first week for 5 c now is a similar over 100 c. Good for me i made near nothing at the first 2 weeks at currency but the last 4 days i made over 6 ex only int gear selling (old gear i changed). Is there a new build what use that gear?
so get better items is a pain but selfmade ok items sell really good.

did i miss somethinge about builds that use this stuff. It sells this week and the weeks bevor nothing.

so it correct. If you start now its really expensive to get good gear. But medicore gear is still not expensive.

and the completing of the atlas is extremly expensive as maps are extreme expensive and t15 t16 incursion are not really doable for me.

And if i try to buy a map normaly i need to wsp 20 to 30 player to get one. thats also frustrating.
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 27 jun. 2018 9:33:46
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
For me this league is verry strange.

my gear is really good for the state of league and my playtime.

maps are a lot easyer as in other leages in case of more power.

incursions are a pain because it only count the kill and the timer is often false. there many times i kill a big block of blue mobs and the timer jump on 6 sec or the incursion ends. Sometime from 2 to 0 in a half sec sometimes to 7 sec. Its really frustrating. Other then that misclicking doors is a problem.

Normal maps are really no problem and the best only no leach mods are a pain all other are really fine.
And the new mods on the jewels are sooooo good !!! the corruptiong guy in incursion with this red corrupting blood beam killed me twice in the beginning now with the jewel he is a joke. So the life is really comfortable at this stage.

I dont understand why the price for the int jewels are exploding. i know only this and another build who can use this. But as i bought my ring in the first week for 5 c now is a similar over 100 c. Good for me i made near nothing at the first 2 weeks at currency but the last 4 days i made over 6 ex only int gear selling (old gear i changed). Is there a new build what use that gear?
so get better items is a pain but selfmade ok items sell really good.

did i miss somethinge about builds that use this stuff. It sells this week and the weeks bevor nothing.

so it correct. If you start now its really expensive to get good gear. But medicore gear is still not expensive.

and the completing of the atlas is extremly expensive as maps are extreme expensive and t15 t16 incursion are not really doable for me.

And if i try to buy a map normaly i need to wsp 20 to 30 player to get one. thats also frustrating.

If you just want to complete atlas, buying 8mod is likely better (more likely to get response, about the same price or cheaper than rolling yourself and more loots).

I often only buy t15 8mod (17c ~ 21c) and most of the time I'll get response.
You can do these maps easily and the map drop is ok to pay for the cost.

Picked this up for 10C. Wondering if I should just craft a res and use it, or slam it with an EX.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
You have 1/4 chance with the Lapidary Lens.

Could've fooled me so far. I've ripped 12 straight fucking gems, I'm about to murder somebody...
Editado por útlima vez por Aethe1vv01fe en 27 jun. 2018 18:27:42
"
Zaincarla escribió:

Picked this up for 10C. Wondering if I should just craft a res and use it, or slam it with an EX.

Can't see the exact mods via the link, but it looks like 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes. I would craft a resist mod and them slam a prefix. If you get a hybrid mod - you win big. If not - it's still worth a try. High res on a chest is not necessary, a crafted one will do. But that %Int mod is sexy.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 27 jun. 2018 20:08:39
"
Aethe1vv01fe escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
You have 1/4 chance with the Lapidary Lens.

Could've fooled me so far. I've ripped 12 straight fucking gems, I'm about to murder somebody...

The good news is the dps difference between 21/20 and 20/20 is generally 1% added... I "bricked" my Elem from 20/20 to 15/20 -- still very usable, maybe 80 dps diff for the 5% qual.

So I'm just not going to worry about it. More useful to try to make a 6%/15% belt or a 6% ring.
congrats dude!!!! Finally a Video!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional