[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
No_Free_Names escribió:
Hi, dude) I highly reccomend you spус to life and use this helmlet
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mask_of_the_Stitched_Demon

All your int will convert to life!!!! LOL!!! It's about 1k flat life...

I've experimented a bit in PoB, but, honestly I can't make it work with the "Cannot gain Energy Shield" mod on it.

Can get an allright amount of Life, more if you want to lose out on some damage and stuff, but you still end up with a lot less life than we had Energy Shield and can't use the "ES Gain on hit" Watchers Eye, which is a huge amount of survivability.

Although I've only tried modifying the current Scion build, it may require another class to work with that helm.
"
Zephryl escribió:
"
No_Free_Names escribió:
Hi, dude) I highly reccomend you spус to life and use this helmlet
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mask_of_the_Stitched_Demon

All your int will convert to life!!!! LOL!!! It's about 1k flat life...

I've experimented a bit in PoB, but, honestly I can't make it work with the "Cannot gain Energy Shield" mod on it.

Can get an allright amount of Life, more if you want to lose out on some damage and stuff, but you still end up with a lot less life than we had Energy Shield and can't use the "ES Gain on hit" Watchers Eye, which is a huge amount of survivability.

Although I've only tried modifying the current Scion build, it may require another class to work with that helm.

About watcher's eye - i'm pretty sure that we have "life gain on hit if affected by vitality". If you get both that and leech with vitality, you can get rid of life leech gem without even sacrificing herald of ash
Glad this guide is still going strong.

I've played threw a few times with the previous versions, witch and marauder. Keep coming back to it after trying other characters.

Thanks for keeping it updated.
Could anyone tell me how they went about doing the Vaal Pyramid bosses in reverse order? This one is really irritating me...
assuming you know the basic
here are some tips:
- the prince is deadly because of his aoe, 2 bitches only have a poke and easy-dodge range attack.
- use con-effect gem
- remember fortify while tanking
- use vaal discipline
- try decoy totem
- try portal-immunity-time
-USE FLAMDE DASH, yes, we got tons of increased spell damage
- white map
- kill the blue pack quickly and safety

I'm still having trouble with T16 incursions, but hopefully once I get a 1% per 15 int/12% attrib amulet, it'll go better there too. DPS is the problem, and while 13k tooltip in hideout from 2,037 int isn't exactly the cap for this build, it's not awful either. We obviously have the straight damage to kill anything in the game, but the build-up time can be a problem.

PoB says a +46 int (onyx + mastercraft), +12% increased attrib, 1% damage per 15 int amulet is worth ~20% damage per hit (46.6k to 54.4k)

For lower incursions:

helps a lot. You don't need speed over a long period, you need burst-speed.

instead of leech is working for me.

3. 1% mana reserved jewels. I ended up taking 6, dropping the jewel near Ghost Reaver, and taking sovereignty instead. My source of leech is Watcher's Eye with leech while Vitality, and I also run Discipline, Arctic Armour, and Herald of Ash. The 6th was a problem for me, and I had to use Izaro's Turmoil because there aren't any 3-4 mod damage jewels with 1% corrupt. I guess eventually I'll just buy a dozen and cross my fingers.

4. Make sure your main CWDT & Ball Lightning is level 1. Mine was level 2 as I'm dumb. I've gone for flammability instead of enfeeble, so you want it to trigger as often as possible.

5. I've also gone for Fire Pen as my sixth socket but perhaps this is a bad idea. Perhaps controlled destruction is better? I don't have the 6th link in my body armour yet, I'll definitely consider switching when I do, because then I'll be applying combustion too. 128% fire penetration seems like overkill, though as there's no resistance floor, you can't go too wrong

6. I have M1 bound to vigilant strike. This stops the consistency problems for me - it hits every time now, which means I don't need Ancestral Call to support it. But when I enter an incursion, I need to rebind it to walk, then put it back when I leave. Losing half a second because you are slowly swinging your staff is bad.

7. You'll normally have a preferred door you want to unlock. Kill the architect you want, then work around the outside of the map AWAY from that door. You want to end up at that door when you've killed everything else, because you have the greatest chance of a key by then.

8. Map layouts are important. Sometimes there's a big empty lane down the middle and you're going to struggle to get to the other side in time. In those cases, it's probably best to use any keys on doors on your side. Even with the Alchemist's 30% Adrenaline flask & 3 flame dashes, you aren't going to make it sometimes.

9. Perhaps this is dumb, but I've gone for Concentrated Effect instead of Spell Cascade. The latter can give me FPS problems. Perhaps as long as there're no ground effects, with the huge fire pen we can get to now, it's worthwhile though.

10. I don't think Orb of Storms is needed except for the architect. You spend more time casting it than you gain from the extra DPS. Perhaps this isn't the case for T16s on yellows though.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 24 jun. 2018 6:22:57
"
pharaoh000 escribió:
assuming you know the basic
here are some tips:
- the prince is deadly because of his aoe, 2 bitches only have a poke and easy-dodge range attack.
- use con-effect gem
- remember fortify while tanking
- use vaal discipline
- try decoy totem
- try portal-immunity-time
-USE FLAMDE DASH, yes, we got tons of increased spell damage
- white map
- kill the blue pack quickly and safety

Killing them isn't the problem, it's just their speed. I always end up getting one of them out of order b/c I can't really do anything to separate them for that split ssecond I need, even with a decoy. And i REALLY want to be done with this one, I just don't know what else I can do...
try frost wall then
"
pharaoh000 escribió:
try frost wall then

ive almost never seen anybody ever use that for anything...and that did it. thanks. ^^
"
pharaoh000 escribió:
Just keep the crafted mod and slam.
You will have less chance to ruin it.
All other preffix are useful. However, if you hit lower es roll it dead, even if you try to slam it again for hybrid es it still end up lower total es.
Pls show me the result. I glad to see how your luck was tested.
I went the safe route and kept the crafted ES (as you said) and let my GF do the exalting. It went pretty well, I'd say... T1 Hybris ES

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional