[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
rozakk escribió:
Anyone know if unique jewels count as ‘equipped items’ for perandus signet int bonus? Even if it does not sure if it’d Be worth it, but just curious

Edit - nvm google told me they do not :( too bad.

The fun part here, that even if it would count jewels too, new corrupted rings would still outclass perandus rings :)
"
Med1umentor escribió:
"
rozakk escribió:
Anyone know if unique jewels count as ‘equipped items’ for perandus signet int bonus? Even if it does not sure if it’d Be worth it, but just curious

The fun part here, that even if it would count jewels too, new corrupted rings would still outclass perandus rings :)

That's why you corrupt the Perandus Rings too~

Honestly wondering if there's a full-Unique variant that is viable now.

Years ago an almost/complete Unique Low-Life with Shavronnes was the way to build. This was way before Coil belt though, even before Talismans, so Astramentis and Perandus were the only ways to stack int.
"
Zephryl escribió:
"
Med1umentor escribió:
"
rozakk escribió:

That's why you corrupt the Perandus Rings too~

Honestly wondering if there's a full-Unique variant that is viable now.

Years ago an almost/complete Unique Low-Life with Shavronnes was the way to build. This was way before Coil belt though, even before Talismans, so Astramentis and Perandus were the only ways to stack int.

I thought about that of course, but the thing is that as any other "increase" modificator, the more we have of those - the less effective every next other become.

But yeah, i guess i exagerated a bit, it would be way better if jewels would count too. But unfortunately, they are not, and truthfully speaking, such miniscule difference with int isn't worth all cheap resistance and ES that we got on rings.

But hey, it's always fun to make overpowered things in standard, so corrupted legacy perandus signet is way to go in that case :)
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 20 jun. 2018 20:52:55
"
Med1umentor escribió:

I thought about that of course, but the thing is that as any other "increase" modificator, the more we have of those - the less effective every next other become.

But yeah, i guess i exagerated a bit, it would be way better if jewels would count too. But unfortunately, they are not, and truthfully speaking, such miniscule difference with int isn't worth all cheap resistance and ES that we got on rings.

But hey, it's always fun to make overpowered things in standard, so corrupted legacy perandus signet is way to go in that case :)

After looking at my original Whispering Ice character in standard, I think the problem is that since then there's just been too many good Skill Gems that we need to use. At least to recreate a modern version of that exact one, anyway.

The Resists wasn't an issue because needing low life lets you use a crapload of Auras, I was using 6 and Clarity, though I had used rare gloves back then for a little extra resists, and because there just flat out wasn't any good options from Uniques besides the expensive Acuity.

I think the main problem is that this current version is just incredibly good all around. It's decently tanky (More so the more enemies we have to leech off), has great damage and passable clear speed. I can see people making a second character to have faster clears, and then using WI to murderate all the bosses.

I think making an all-Unique alternative in another class would probably work, but currently I don't see how to do it without going full DPS-Glass-Cannon... which quite frankly doesn't work for a lot of end-game content.

Unless others have seen stuff I missed, I think I'm gonna have to table the Unique version under "Viable but noticeable worse".

Still probably gonna poke around some more on PoB, the main upshot of the Unique version is that Uniques are much less irritating to work towards than well rolled rares.
Oh, hi there! :)

So far 6 Uber Elder kills in this league. Zero ripped sets. One came close to a failure when we tried to do a kill with 2 people in the room, just for fun (don't try that at home - it was a lot harder than I expected). I'm currently looking for a perfect kill for the video.
Leveling as WI right now and I have this beauty rotting in my stash

ilvl 84, 6L, T1 res, T1 res, T2 res with T2 flat ES (from Essence) is def. a nice chest but it obv. misses the most important stat: intelligence.

Since I play SSF I can't/won't trade it and this is most likely my only ES based char this league (don't care about standard), so what to do with it:
A: Use as it is without int, focus on high int on other gear (where I don't need a lot of res anymore)
B: Try to anull a suffix, craft int (and therefore loose the crafted ES as well, maybe slam 1-2 prefixes, hoping for % ES?)
C: Use another chest, since the 6L isn't really helpful (5th and 6th link would be blind and combustion, I guess...?)
D: Scour and chaos/essence/alt-regal craft (limited resources) something with good int, decent res and ES

As I said, it's SSF, so I don't care too much about loosing value and I probably won't be able to use it on another char, so I'm open to everything.

I'm only at A5 right now and won't be able to play a lot over the weekend, so I have some more time to make up my mind, but what are you guys thinking?

Thanks in advance - enjoy your weekends!

Edit: There is currently only one other chest in SC trade league with comparable ES and >125 % total res, and it's priced at 90c without being linked. maybe I should add option E:"Retire this WI char and play another build that doesn't need Int on its chest..."
Editado por útlima vez por BVB_1909 en 22 jun. 2018 8:42:53
In SSF, you aren't going to find a better chest. Use this beauty as it is. 6L is useful now: add Combustion to the CWDT - Ball Lightning link.
Hi, dude) I highly reccomend you spус to life and use this helmlet
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mask_of_the_Stitched_Demon

All your int will convert to life!!!! LOL!!! It's about 1k flat life...
Editado por útlima vez por No_Free_Names en 22 jun. 2018 12:20:53
"
Kelvynn escribió:
In SSF, you aren't going to find a better chest. Use this beauty as it is. 6L is useful now: add Combustion to the CWDT - Ball Lightning link.
That was what I was leaning to as well. I may remove the craft, block sth useless and slam once in hope for a higher %ES or the hybrid %ES / stun rec and recraft %ES. Would be really unlucky to hit a lower %ES roll than Hakus craft. We'll see...

Thanks Kelvynn, I'm certainly not the first (nor the last) to tell you, that this is a really well-written guide!

Cheers
Just keep the crafted mod and slam.
You will have less chance to ruin it.
All other preffix are useful. However, if you hit lower es roll it dead, even if you try to slam it again for hybrid es it still end up lower total es.
Pls show me the result. I glad to see how your luck was tested.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional