[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:

The good news is the dps difference between 21/20 and 20/20 is generally 1% added... I "bricked" my Elem from 20/20 to 15/20 -- still very usable, maybe 80 dps diff for the 5% qual.

So I'm just not going to worry about it. More useful to try to make a 6%/15% belt or a 6% ring.

oh, i know. its the min/maxing part now. its all thats left.
"
Aethe1vv01fe escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

The good news is the dps difference between 21/20 and 20/20 is generally 1% added... I "bricked" my Elem from 20/20 to 15/20 -- still very usable, maybe 80 dps diff for the 5% qual.

So I'm just not going to worry about it. More useful to try to make a 6%/15% belt or a 6% ring.

oh, i know. its the min/maxing part now. its all thats left.

Hah. All that's left for me is to GET A SUCCESSFUL CORRUPTION after finally spawning the chamber...
Now the incursions are really better doing :-)

with my new amulett. after ripping 3 astras i got this one and the dmg is now really fine. also in high incursions :-)

have no balls to try to vaal it :-)
How was your DPS jump? I'm 1,700 alts in and I figure I should just spend my exalts until I hit one, so please consider your reply to be motivational :)
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

with my new amulett. after ripping 3 astras i got this one and the dmg is now really fine. also in high incursions :-)

Doesn't that Determination on the amulet reserve 50% of your mana? It's very nice otherwise!
Got 2 in a row - if only one of the corrupts would be %-int ...

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Are you lacking lightning res that badly? Craft INT on it!
hi

my dmg goes up in hide from 13,6 to 15,8. That helps a lot

And year i can change a jewel but thats a big loss of dmg and shild. I tried it with a flask and int but died a lot. now its much safer and the dmg is great.

thes fucking incursion mob make sometimes extrem high lightning dmg and if they dont die asap i am dead

the determination thing is only like a gem. I can put i on or not. if it would be discipline i liked it more. :-)
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 29 jun. 2018 1:49:57
Ah, right (about determination.) I remember now what I had to do with the Aspect of the Spider. So, yeah, that's an awesome neckpiece!
Managed to reach 37 challenges this league in less than a month (shortest time since i start playing) and i am almost done with the gear

But to get to 40 challenges this league seems a way harder job than it was to get to 40 in Bestiary league , too much RNG with the Temple corruption items/corruption gems chambers and the Endgame grinds challenge seems harder also this league (due to work i am only playing 2-3 hours/day in the evening and maybe more in the weekends)

Was lucky and got most part of the end gear in the first 2-2.5 weeks since start of the league when prices were not so high for the endgame gear compared with actual prices.

This league the DPS tooltip went as high as ever due to the new corruption stats that are available for rings/amulet/belt and the inserting of the Combustion gem in the chest setup.

My current Shaper DPS with Combustion in chest setup at level 94 is according to PoB - 34.1K which is even higher than my DPS on my level 96 Standard toon stacked with legacy gear

I can do with this build everything except Uber Elder (my dodging skill and reactions are quite poor and also the PC does not help me at all , i am running the game on a ~10 year old Core2Duo processor with DDR2 RAM) that's why i don't even use Spell Cascade for mobs clearing , my PC cant handle it. Shaper and Uber Atziri which were a challenge in first iterations of this build back in time are now very easy to do , quite trivial i may say.

The high level incursions (T14+) which were at the beginning quite hardly to fully complete (kill architect and link to 1-2 adjacent room in the same incursion) are doable now with the stats i reach , using Flammability instead of Enfeeble in the chest setup and even switching LL gem with Fire Penetration in the staff setup if the mods are not too rippy (sometimes risk of getting 1 shot with only 0.6 leech from boots if you rush is still present for some T16 rippy map mods)

I still need to get some gems to level 21 (CWC , Cold to Fire , Fire Penetration , Discipline , Enfeeble , Flammability, etc.) and maybe if i gather enough currency to switch the current Watcher's Eye jewel for a Watcher's Eye jewel wich also have the Gain % ES from maximum Mana while using Clarity - price for that mod mixed with Gain #ES from hits while using Discipline is quite absurd atm ~45 exalts).

Other than this, the experience with playing this build this league is better than other previous leagues and i am happy i didn't get bored with playing this build for quite some time now (4-5 leagues already)

For anyone interested in my skill tree and stats here is the pastebin link from PoB : https://pastebin.com/2pPs7cDd

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 29 jun. 2018 4:00:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional