[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

wow

Dont know how fast you get the challenges with that small time budget. I play 2 - 3 hr in the evening since i have kids and work 8 hr a day. and at the weekend 4 hrs a day. And i am really happy to get the 20 i have. Not to see how get 37 in that time :-)

Incursions are now really doable. But without the neck i really hate t14 + incursions.

And i tried to get the 30 map challenge and the maps with temp chains are really cheep and good to get . But its a pain to do them and the incursions dont work with temp chain for me.

But the rest of your post is absolut my experience. Build has more dmg as my toon in std. only es is way smaller since in std i am over 12 k. As i prefere the 11% inc int on the chest in have only 7600 es in this leage. in bestiary i had 8900.
you can corrupt your nec to get %int on it :-) then youre done with gear ;-)

i asked kel also but has no answer til now. i trying to corrupt the staff to culling strike not worth it ? because nobody from your rich guy did it
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
i asked kel also but has no answer til now. i trying to corrupt the staff to culling strike not worth it ? because nobody from your rich guy did it

And like I said last time. You can't corrupt culling strike onto a staff.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 29 jun. 2018 5:59:29
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
wow

Dont know how fast you get the challenges with that small time budget. I play 2 - 3 hr in the evening since i have kids and work 8 hr a day. and at the weekend 4 hrs a day. And i am really happy to get the 20 i have. Not to see how get 37 in that time :-)

Incursions are now really doable. But without the neck i really hate t14 + incursions.

And i tried to get the 30 map challenge and the maps with temp chains are really cheep and good to get . But its a pain to do them and the incursions dont work with temp chain for me.

But the rest of your post is absolut my experience. Build has more dmg as my toon in std. only es is way smaller since in std i am over 12 k. As i prefere the 11% inc int on the chest in have only 7600 es in this leage. in bestiary i had 8900.
you can corrupt your nec to get %int on it :-) then youre done with gear ;-)

If you dedicate all your ingame time methodically just to increase the number of challenges done, you can get them faster, that's what i have done , almost everything i did ingame was done towards increasing the number of challenges done (i only payed for Uber Elder kill because as i said i am not able to kill it myself , all the other challenges i did by myself by maximizing the time spent ingame towards their completion and of course a bit of luck (for example killing an Abyss lich , releasing an essence, finding Abaxoth in a map, etc.) or by buying some unique maps i didn't have the luck to drop yet (for the 14 unique maps challenge).

For the Uber Atziri Trio Challenge i did around 30 normal Atziri sets, dropped 1 Hope and 2 Ignorance fragments (the expensive ones), bought the others , did 3 Uber Atziri deathless runs, was lucky to drop 1 axe and got profit :)

I got lucky also with the challenge of upgrading all the 22 rooms in the Temple in quite small number of temples, the last one to upgrade was the Atziri room one.

One of the hardest challenge was that with killing Minotaur without getting hit by slam , failed like 6-7 maps before managed to complete it , you need to kite Mino or to dash away very fast when he is using his slam , which my appear to be easy at first sight but in reality is harder than it seems.

Regarding corrupting the Shaper ammulet , i bought it for only 1 exalt , its value i think is way higher now and i don't have the balls as you said to corrupt it. I corrupted like 15-20 decent rings with high int/es/resistances and didn't get at least 1 with int/dex or int/str corrupted mod so the chances seem to be very low. All my corrupted gear rings/belt i managed to buy for decent prices (under 1 exalt) by having some active search filters on poe.trade in order to be able to spot any good deal for these type of items very fast.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 29 jun. 2018 6:42:19
"
NoImagination escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

And like I said last time. You can't corrupt culling strike onto a staff.

oh sorry then i didnt saw that. thanks for the enlightning :-)
"
Regarding corrupting the Shaper ammulet , i bought it for only 1 exalt , its value i think is way higher now and i don't have the balls as you said to corrupt it. I corrupted like 15-20 decent rings with high int/es/resistances and didn't get at least 1 with int/dex or int/str corrupted mod so the chances seem to be very low. All my corrupted gear rings/belt i managed to buy for decent prices (under 1 exalt) by having some active search filters on poe.trade in order to be able to spot any good deal for these type of items very fast.

feels good man. So i am not the only one who has no balls to corrupt the amu. :-)

I destroyed EVERYTHING i tried to corrupt. I mean really everything (i tried over 100 vaal orbs) the corrupting chamber in temple dont appear. I spend all my money for decent rings or amus and got nothing.
Then i was really frustrated after the last destoyed amu and had only 10 chaos left and want to try to get better boots but misclicked and then i got the amu i had. I cryed loud because it was a dex amu .-(( But at least it s really really good and if i get some lightning res i can craft int on it.
Also with anulement. The anul i tried took EVERYTIME the high int or high es mod from the item.

but with that amu the rng come back. also i dont want it in this way :-)

so i dont vaal or anul it :-)) end of leage i will try but now i have no balls :-)
Any reason for taking Blind as the 5th link in a 5L chest versus Combustion? Is the defensive nature of Blind much better than the DPS increase you get from Combustion support?

Also which would be better in a Watcher's Eye - #ES per hit or %increased ES recovery rate? I have both and deciding which to use.
#ES on hit is very very good, so almost certainly that.
I'm struggling to finish incursions with the Whispering Ice build. I rarely have the time to kill both the miniboss and open a door. Are there any specific tips or am I just bad?
All other content I've done is absolutely fine, it's just incursions.
Editado por útlima vez por Underachiever en 30 jun. 2018 6:15:27
"
Underachiever escribió:
I'm struggling to finish incursions with the Whispering Ice build. I rarely have the time to kill both the miniboss and open a door. Are there any specific tips or am I just bad?
All other content I've done is absolutely fine, it's just incursions.

Here's my opinion so far:

"
NoImagination escribió:
I'm still having trouble with T16 incursions, but hopefully once I get a 1% per 15 int/12% attrib amulet, it'll go better there too. DPS is the problem, and while 13k tooltip in hideout from 2,037 int isn't exactly the cap for this build, it's not awful either. We obviously have the straight damage to kill anything in the game, but the build-up time can be a problem.

PoB says a +46 int (onyx + mastercraft), +12% increased attrib, 1% damage per 15 int amulet is worth ~20% damage per hit (46.6k to 54.4k)

For lower incursions:

helps a lot. You don't need speed over a long period, you need burst-speed.

instead of leech is working for me.

3. 1% mana reserved jewels. I ended up taking 6, dropping the jewel near Ghost Reaver, and taking sovereignty instead. My source of leech is Watcher's Eye with leech while Vitality, and I also run Discipline, Arctic Armour, and Herald of Ash. The 6th was a problem for me, and I had to use Izaro's Turmoil because there aren't any 3-4 mod damage jewels with 1% corrupt. I guess eventually I'll just buy a dozen and cross my fingers.

4. Make sure your main CWDT & Ball Lightning is level 1. Mine was level 2 as I'm dumb. I've gone for flammability instead of enfeeble, so you want it to trigger as often as possible.

5. I've also gone for Fire Pen as my sixth socket but perhaps this is a bad idea. Perhaps controlled destruction is better? I don't have the 6th link in my body armour yet, I'll definitely consider switching when I do, because then I'll be applying combustion too. 128% fire penetration seems like overkill, though as there's no resistance floor, you can't go too wrong

6. I have M1 bound to vigilant strike. This stops the consistency problems for me - it hits every time now, which means I don't need Ancestral Call to support it. But when I enter an incursion, I need to rebind it to walk, then put it back when I leave. Losing half a second because you are slowly swinging your staff is bad.

7. You'll normally have a preferred door you want to unlock. Kill the architect you want, then work around the outside of the map AWAY from that door. You want to end up at that door when you've killed everything else, because you have the greatest chance of a key by then.

8. Map layouts are important. Sometimes there's a big empty lane down the middle and you're going to struggle to get to the other side in time. In those cases, it's probably best to use any keys on doors on your side. Even with the Alchemist's 30% Adrenaline flask & 3 flame dashes, you aren't going to make it sometimes.

9. Perhaps this is dumb, but I've gone for Concentrated Effect instead of Spell Cascade. The latter can give me FPS problems. Perhaps as long as there're no ground effects, with the huge fire pen we can get to now, it's worthwhile though.

10. I don't think Orb of Storms is needed except for the architect. You spend more time casting it than you gain from the extra DPS. Perhaps this isn't the case for T16s on yellows though.
i feel like the map mods may scale funny with the incursions, or maybe its just cuz the incursion mobs already have certain innate buffs. Like when i did a, +48% max life i think, map mod on a t14, i barely noticed the difference on the regular map monsters. But in the incursion it was painfully slow and I barely killed a few packs.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional