[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
Vexsanity escribió:
"
Shiroco escribió:
"
TalekAetem escribió:
Question, and this is because I'm stupid, how did you manage mana during the leveling part? I'm running Herald of Ash with Hatred and I can't seem to have enough to throw shields

Well, you only use hatred until you can sustain running either ash or ice while clearing trash. I've reached that point only recently (~lvl 49) and only struggle with mana during boss fights (which is still bad ;/). You could just grab a jewel which provides another source of mana leech in addition to the node you grab on the tree.

I have Essence Sap and the life mana leech node by Vitality Void and I am barely able to keep up with mana. Maybe it will get better the more damage you can do, but right now its pretty awful feeling.

Also could try mana leech craft on rare gloves or slitherpinch gloves. Slitherpinch just 1alch
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 4 mar. 2018 13:38:46
"
Vexsanity escribió:
"
Shiroco escribió:
"
TalekAetem escribió:
Question, and this is because I'm stupid, how did you manage mana during the leveling part? I'm running Herald of Ash with Hatred and I can't seem to have enough to throw shields

Well, you only use hatred until you can sustain running either ash or ice while clearing trash. I've reached that point only recently (~lvl 49) and only struggle with mana during boss fights (which is still bad ;/). You could just grab a jewel which provides another source of mana leech in addition to the node you grab on the tree.

I have Essence Sap and the life mana leech node by Vitality Void and I am barely able to keep up with mana. Maybe it will get better the more damage you can do, but right now its pretty awful feeling.

I know how you feel >.< Leveling this thing was the most tedious thing I've ever done in POE. Right now it feels great when clearing trash but single target is still a struggle (regarding damage & mana). Still havn't done cruel lab because of those issues (I'm playing hc).
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Vexsanity escribió:
"
Shiroco escribió:

Also could try mana leech craft on rare gloves or slitherpinch gloves. Slitherpinch just 1alch

Thanks for the tip, grabbing a pair right now :D
Could it be that the ascendant over leech is bugged? It feels like the leech instances dissipate shortly after. It's noticeable because blood rage start to degen my char pretty quickly after I stop attacking. Played slayer in a past league and it felt like the over leech stayed almost forever ;/ Maybe that's because of the other slayer talents though. Dunno if VP is worth it then ;/
"
Shiroco escribió:
Could it be that the ascendant over leech is bugged? It feels like the leech instances dissipate shortly after. It's noticeable because blood rage start to degen my char pretty quickly after I stop attacking. Played slayer in a past league and it felt like the over leech stayed almost forever ;/ Maybe that's because of the other slayer talents though. Dunno if VP is worth it then ;/

That's what I read on reddit that it's bugged.
"
Shiroco escribió:

Overleech seems to be working. Can see me use blood rage in my videos and my life stay up

https://youtu.be/c9Hy080zvf0
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 4 mar. 2018 16:21:03
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Shiroco escribió:

Overleech seems to be working. Can see me use blood rage in my videos and my life stay up

I'm not saying that it doesn't work at all. It just feels like the over leech dissipates after 3-4? seconds. With slayer I felt like the over leech lasted longer.

On another note: Farmed Blood Aqua till 67 and it was really fast. Enjoyed the clear speed but doing Solaris/Lunaris before was a pain. I currently use Chernobog's Pillar which is quite nice since it has build in phys conversion, a free curse, some life + resists.
Editado por útlima vez por Shiroco en 4 mar. 2018 17:27:58
Hey Nice build.. trying to follow your guide.. lol those items man o man.. nice work this is what im working with so far
just wonding what you used for your Pantheon

didn't see that anywhere thx again
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Shiroco escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Shiroco escribió:

I'm not saying that it doesn't work at all. It just feels like the over leech dissipates after 3-4? seconds. With slayer I felt like the over leech lasted longer.

On another note: Farmed Blood Aqua till 67 and it was really fast. Enjoyed the clear speed but doing Solaris/Lunaris before was a pain. I currently use Chernobog's Pillar which is quite nice since it has build in phys conversion, a free curse, some life + resists.

I just timed it after runnning a map and my overleech lasted 91 seconds lol. I just sat there casting blood rage over and over and I timed it with the windows stopwatch and it finally started dropping life just after 90seconds. I got it recorded if you'd like to see it I can up it just let me know.
"
dragnmith1 escribió:
Hey Nice build.. trying to follow your guide.. lol those items man o man.. nice work this is what im working with so far
just wonding what you used for your Pantheon

didn't see that anywhere thx again

Haha thanks :D Yeah lioneye's chest/shield is a juicy combo.

Soul of Arakaali for major definitely.
As far as minor goes, they are all kinda meh. I'm going with Soul of Shakari just because the only chaos res I have is from atziri flask.

Will try to update thread in a min. Bout to hit lvl 94 and trying to get this damn gem leveled :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional