[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

How do Spectral Throw builds handle Single Target damage? Can we emulate that or run spec throw in and switch to weapon slot 2. Or run EK or something.. Just spit balling
ST get benefits from weapon nodes right? SST doesn't really.
U not tell bandits and pantheon tell it plz
its in pob pay attention..
"
Dawid120 escribió:
U not tell bandits and pantheon tell it plz

Added to thread

Kill all bandits because jewel sockets are really good for us.

Soul of Arakaali for major definitely.

As far as minor goes, they are all kinda meh. I'm going with Soul of Shakari just because the only chaos res I have is from atziri flask.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 5 mar. 2018 12:40:52
"
Vexsanity escribió:
ST get benefits from weapon nodes right? SST doesn't really.

Correct
Yeah.. Bossing is really painfull. Only endgame gear mb will fix it.
"
Kingpin827 escribió:
How do Spectral Throw builds handle Single Target damage? Can we emulate that or run spec throw in and switch to weapon slot 2. Or run EK or something.. Just spit balling

For single target damage you need a stat-stick-dagger/sword with extra damage as cold. Extra lightning/chaos dmg is icing the cake but cold is priority. Thus why we can't use a sceptre because they can't roll cold.

Get a shaped dagger/sword base with an implicit you like that doesn't have too high of requirements to equip.

Could alt+regal spam if you want or chaos spam if you have some currency to burn.

Here are the level requirements for the mods:

Level 68 Gain (15–25)% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage

Level 75 Gain (26–35)% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage

Level 80 Gain (36–40)% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage

Could get a couple good gained as mods, clean it, then multi mod with ias/multi/wed and it would pretty much be your endgame weapon for single target unless you wanted something mirror tier.

Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 5 mar. 2018 13:45:15
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
joe1121 escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

Sorry, I meant to say the skills tree is broken, not the link. How do you connect the middle with the east side of the skills, is that personal preference?

Scion? How does it work? :)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_the_Ranger

Hold on, I'm not supposed to connect the two starting points? I did that and I'm in too deep now.
Editado por útlima vez por TalekAetem en 5 mar. 2018 14:00:50
Alright! made it past the Cruel Lab at level 57! pretty tough fight. Same issues as others with single boss fights... got to upgrade that shield whenever possible seems to help...
Ran into a red beast to capture that had life leech and i wasn't able to do any damage to it.

mana isn't a problem any more for me. stopped using clarity and HoI and replaced them with Hatred. have 114 mana pool. So i use Poachers Mark with CoH with Shield Charge and then have Projectile Weakness for extra DPS. hit the boss with PW and then SC to apply PM if needed.
DPS
Will respec into the ranger nodes now and then work on getting better jewels and accessories.

Gear

Ran into High Templar Avarius in Act 5 and a prophecy kicked in adding a tormented spirit to it. I died 13 times! but otherwise have been able to hang in there with most bosses so far.

Picked Deadeye to see how that one works out...
DPS is now up to 10k...
Editado por útlima vez por Tallion99 en 5 mar. 2018 14:06:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional