[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
Ahfack escribió:
"
qazqazqaz escribió:
About to kill Kitava after doing merc lab (and failing multiple times, duh), going good. Took slayer in merc lab.

Not sure where to go from here, life I suppose? Not much in terms of shield upgrades, poetrade has few better shields than mine (like 400 armor tops) that cost huge amount at this stage.

On your tree finish out thick skin, take bravery and the life node on the other side of it then start either getting jewels or finish out that scion life wheel.

Yup, already on it, was my plan too. Will see how it goes from here, need to sort resistances and links now. :D
"
Shiroco escribió:
Has anyone tested how point blank feels with SST? I think I've read a dev response that chained or forked projectiles are a continuation of the projectile. That means point blank would reduce that damage further. I guess against bosses you could play like you're playing a melee attack build but this is a bit clunky with a default ranged skill. Till now I've not taken it because of that. Has anyone here tried it without GG gear?

Yes, I believe point blank decreases as things chain and go outward. However

is a good way to counteract it a bit during maps. Damage gained for every chain definitely helps offset the damage lost from distance even without GG gear I think. Currently using Chain support instead of fork for mapping because of it.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 4 mar. 2018 9:12:04
So I'm noticing that chaining while using Fork doesn't chain the initial hit but only chains the 2 projectiles after it forks. Is this how it's suppose to work?
"
Vexsanity escribió:
So I'm noticing that chaining while using Fork doesn't chain the initial hit but only chains the 2 projectiles after it forks. Is this how it's suppose to work?

Yeah it's weird, I enjoy clearing with ewar's + fork, but killing bosses with this setup is tiring or have to switch to slow proj. It's pretty awkward.
Why u take druidic rite mana nodes? For what?
"
Anfaril escribió:
Why u take druidic rite mana nodes? For what?

Flask duration and flask charges gained. It's more for QoL when running maps/doing bosses later. Don't have to have it though.
"
qazqazqaz escribió:
"
Vexsanity escribió:

Yeah it's weird, I enjoy clearing with ewar's + fork, but killing bosses with this setup is tiring or have to switch to slow proj. It's pretty awkward.

That's exactly how spectral throw was. We swapped gmp for slow proj back then. This will be no different, gotta swap chain/fork for slow proj for single target. Kinda like on most cyclone builds they swap aoe for con effect. Just part of it.
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 4 mar. 2018 12:38:02
Question, and this is because I'm stupid, how did you manage mana during the leveling part? I'm running Herald of Ash with Hatred and I can't seem to have enough to throw shields
"
TalekAetem escribió:
Question, and this is because I'm stupid, how did you manage mana during the leveling part? I'm running Herald of Ash with Hatred and I can't seem to have enough to throw shields

Well, you only use hatred until you can sustain running either ash or ice while clearing trash. I've reached that point only recently (~lvl 49) and only struggle with mana during boss fights (which is still bad ;/). You could just grab a jewel which provides another source of mana leech in addition to the node you grab on the tree.
"
Shiroco escribió:
"
TalekAetem escribió:

Well, you only use hatred until you can sustain running either ash or ice while clearing trash. I've reached that point only recently (~lvl 49) and only struggle with mana during boss fights (which is still bad ;/). You could just grab a jewel which provides another source of mana leech in addition to the node you grab on the tree.

I have Essence Sap and the life mana leech node by Vitality Void and I am barely able to keep up with mana. Maybe it will get better the more damage you can do, but right now its pretty awful feeling.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional