[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

On top of that you don't take the slower projectile penalty from PPAD during normal play. On bosses I use PPAD instead of slower proj since the damage is almost the same but the slower proj penalty is lower. It's a nice qol improvement.
"
Shiroco escribió:
On top of that you don't take the slower projectile penalty from PPAD during normal play. On bosses I use PPAD instead of slower proj since the damage is almost the same but the slower proj penalty is lower. It's a nice qol improvement.

Awesome! I'll note that as well. Thanks and any other tips you have please share. Very helpful to read all this.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
You can also run Hrimsorrow gloves and use something else with SST. I got them as a drop and have 90% phys to cold conversion with Winter Spirit and trying EW curse until crit gets higher.

I like the shield throw mechanic, but I'm not big on Fork/Chain support. It is too bad it doesn't work with GMP. Currently 64 and will start mapping tomorrow. Co-op friend is running the other new skill and currently they are outdoing me, but we'll see what happens with 67 shield.
Are you using bloodrage constantly with vaal pact?
Fack overall what ranger ascendancy feels better so far between the two? I'm having trouble deciding. Playing HC. At first glance it feels like raider offers much more in terms of clear speed and damage. Does the pierce/extra proj on deadeye make that much of a difference in your opinion?
Made it thru the first lab at level 34. In the lab i had at least 30 guardians of the goddess spawn in each fight which was insane. surprised i made it thru. Never had that happen to me before. Went with Poachers Mark to help me make it thru too. will continue to use it.
Switched over to SST at level 26 with the Ewar's sword.

Felt it was lacking in DPS but then moved up to my current shield and it started working for me!

Mana has been a huge problem for me. I fixed it but i am running a level 4 clarity 6.1 mana/sec plus 1.2 mana leach on gear. I guess maybe i just wasnt doing enough damage... Do expect it to resolve it self down the road...
I was way low on the Dexterity for the sword too but the SlitherPinch gloves solved that issue. seems like i use them for every build.
Seems like guys with lots of HP are an issue. takes too long to burn them down.

The Red beasts are tough but prolly the case for everybody... will see how it goes thru the to the next lab and report back...

Gear

Will now pick my ascendancy and move some points over into a new area...
DPS

Enjoying this, thanks. I'm wondering what stats in particular on the weapon actually add SST and I should look for as I level? Cheers.
"
EpicFailTrain escribió:
Enjoying this, thanks. I'm wondering what stats in particular on the weapon actually add SST and I should look for as I level? Cheers.

You want a stat stick for weapon since weapon DPS isn't used for SST dmg. Ewar's is fairly cheap for only 1 chaos and will last awhile. +1 chain and high WED. Late game weapons you want added physical as elemental plus other stuff like shown in the guide, but can get costly depending on how many mods are on it. I'm scared to ask how many exalts his weapon would be worth this league.
couldn't see if this was asked before, but why whirling blades over other move skills like shield charge?
"
4nzkiwi escribió:
couldn't see if this was asked before, but why whirling blades over other move skills like shield charge?

Mainly personal preference, so use whatever you like. Shield charge is better in lots of aspects, but I don't use it because how clunky it feels and can get stuck on random things. Whirling blades also ignores slowing effects. If either of them would allow ledge jumping, then they would win out 100% for me.

But until then, I'll stick to WB and Leap Slam in any empty slot (if using right weapon) for ledge hopping. Ledge hopping really comes in handy to avoid backtracking and skipping traps in lab.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional