[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
Fizecs escribió:
Slayer or DE/Raider first?

"
FnaticXXX escribió:
o yeah sry didnt mention that , a slayer/raider plz

I need to know the ascension strategy, too.
Do smbody knows, if there any enchants for ST?
What do we do about mana issues while leveling?
"
Vexsanity escribió:
What do we do about mana issues while leveling?

Spam manaflask until you get a leech node, then clear isn't an issue, but ST still is for me mana wise.
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
kropka766 escribió:
HI, thanks for great guide.

I have one question. Is it worth to go non-crit or damage difference will be too big too justify this decision?

I've never done before crit character so I'm more used to doing resolute technique characters.

I think for leveling you could do either RT or ele overload phys-to-light perhaps if you wanted to. But for endgame, there's only so many ways for us to scale our damage since we don't have big damage modifiers on the tree like swords, daggers, axes, and claws do. Also we can't take the weapon-penetrate nodes since we don't use a weapon. I think overall, conversion + crit for endgame is the way to go because it simply gives us more things to scale. Proj, ias, phys, ele, pen, accuracy, crit, multi. You want to have as many things to scale as possible.

Okay, thank you for fast reply. Then tomorrow when I'm out from job I will start my first crit character. Let's see how it goes. I hope too that I can get my hands on some well rolled shield. I didn't looked prices up yet but I suppose that they will be quite high taking into account the skill is new and stuff.
"
tainium escribió:
"
Fizecs escribió:
Slayer or DE/Raider first?

"
FnaticXXX escribió:
o yeah sry didnt mention that , a slayer/raider plz

I need to know the ascension strategy, too.

Slayer then raider/de
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Anfaril escribió:

Damage
Proj speed
Additional shards
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Anfaril escribió:

Damage
Proj speed
Additional shards

TY, and what u think is the best choice?
leveling this atm and it is really hard. can imagine it being super tough for someone who is not familiar with the game.

for mana the only solution i had was to spend 4 points to get essence tap really early. two mana flasks wasn't giving enough regen back on some of the double beastiary mod packs. essence tap lets you run without a mana flask until later on when you path to the vitality void mana leech node.

for damage you really do need to upgrade the shield every time a new base is available. there isn't much scaling elsewhere during early leveling. when i upgraded by 70 armor at level 40 it gave me almost 15% more damage. slower proj as well is a huge increase for the 4link so make sure to take that as soon as you can.

it's a really fun skill so far so can't wait to progress further and scale it some more
what bandits?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional