3.1 Frost Wind Ascendant (White Wind Frost Blades) HC red map viable #CURRENTLY UPDATING FOR 3.5

This build is great

Clearing starting map at ease up til t6
will test more done all lab and got all of my jewel and cap resis 75%

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
What am i doing wrong, following this build and get 23k dps at lvl 88.... Can anyone help me ?
"
wazabiiii escribió:
What am i doing wrong, following this build and get 23k dps at lvl 88.... Can anyone help me ?

Firstly, move your 2 Fight for Survival jewels in your tree to the right hand side where your 2 abyss jewels are as the one fight for survival jewel near the scion life wheel is doing nothing for you. so basically swap those jewel's places.

Second, drop the 2 projectile nodes and the life/strength node near the scion start, and move them to the bottom right hand side of the tree, heading towards Primeval Force. Your next 2 points to finish getting Primeval Force at level 90 should go there.

You will notice a big difference in damage as well as it will overall feel better with both threshold jewels working properly.
Playing and loving this build aswell;) Still searching for ways to get some more dmg? My Ideas are gloves with Attack speed, Enchantment on helmet and Switching critical strike support and critical strike chance to elemental focus and added cold. ...Anybody got any more ideas?
I am at level 85 in bestiary and have only 67k dps.
What am i doing wrong? Can someone help me please? :(
"
GmodBrah escribió:
I am at level 85 in bestiary and have only 67k dps.
What am i doing wrong? Can someone help me please? :(

On your 5 link, change out increased crit damage for cold penetration. Increased crit damage/added cold/hypothermia will be your 6th link.
"
On your 5 link, change out increased crit damage for cold penetration. Increased crit damage/added cold/hypothermia will be your 6th link.

alright, i'll try that, thanks
"

will my dps not be lower then, though?
It be I tested on the slayer assassin build

Love the culling strike and no reflect damage is good too able do physical and ele physical damage till low ele dps reflected
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Editado por útlima vez por pro2017 en 20 mar. 2018 1:18:41
"
Iean escribió:
Anyone tried it on SC ? im curious is it shaper viable.

I ran modified version of this (heavily modified because I went for more damage instead of Survivability ). Killed white/yellow/red (t14) elder,atziri and Minotaur. I'm sure I would kill rest of the guardians too,but it was end of the league and I ran dry on currency

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional