3.1 Frost Wind Ascendant (White Wind Frost Blades) HC red map viable #CURRENTLY UPDATING FOR 3.5

I've been using the new tree in SC - and I'm destroying content.

Boss dps is a little lack luster, but def am not having issues with tier 13-14 bosses other than a little more dps would be nice.

Enumability is the character - it could be that I have something wrong also, but I don't "think" I do.
i've dropped arctic armour for wrath to shock and i'm destroying bosses now. POB dps gives 300k for target is shocked.
I'm on SC, but still haven't died in a looong time. lvl 93 now.
Editado por útlima vez por Regliaru en 13 mar. 2018 14:52:12
I got a Inspired learning drop and i want to put it into the tree what is ur opinion for that?
and when yes what should i skill for that?
"
eubeldin escribió:
...If you are following that tree, then the few nodes around Profane Chemistry pretty much have to be respecced later anyway.

As in, you have to get the ascendancy that allows you to allocate points directly from Shadow start, connect your tree there, and then you can respec and break the continuous line of nodes between Shadow and Scion, as having the halves connected to either of those is enough. That doesn't take too many respec points really - those you get as quest rewards are more than enough.

Unless you use your reward respec points in random "experiments" as I often do, that is. :P

Adder's Touch is something I picked up at some point, but to be honest, I will probably respec that branch (including the int nodes and jewel socket) away once I get my lazy backside into the Eternal labyrinth and can finally take some nice elemental damage nodes from near the Templar start...

Thanks a lot for your reply!

After looking a bit closer at things, I don't have the apprehension that I had earlier. I only need to trim a few points, very late in the tree, after I connect everything up, so it's not an issue. I was worried, though, since I remember my very first foray into PoE and mixing up two different trees, simply because I had brought up an alternate version of the build without fully understanding the implications.

The most significant issue, right now, isn't the build, just getting all the gear necessary to optimize it. (The market is terrible on XBox... too little participation in it.) I'll have to work a bit harder, but look forward to it in a way, too. :)

PoB is a great tool. I'm still trying to work with it a bit, but it can't interface with character files on the XBox. (I haven't taken a hard look at those, yet, though. Maybe something can be done, there. A good friend of mine plays as well and may take a closer look. (I.T. professional, very good, already nosed through the source code and such.) If it turns out to be doable, it would really help Xboxers. (I am still a proud member of the PC Master Race, just playing PoE on the Xbone for now, though.)
"
balls_of_steel escribió:
i've dropped arctic armour for wrath to shock and i'm destroying bosses now. POB dps gives 300k for target is shocked.
I'm on SC, but still haven't died in a looong time. lvl 93 now.

Dont have any problems with 14-15 maps, bosses are a bit slow so will check out Wrath of chock. Still wotking on 20/20 gems and need som better rings for res. 40% frost blade dmg on head made alot.

I will try the new Loreweave chest insted of belly aswell.
"
Superlube escribió:
Due to this build being heavily reliant on ele damage, this build would work great using the Templar Inquisitor Ascendancy instead. My passive tree adjustments below:

Build 1 - Inquis + Slayer
https://pastebin.com/Wws6P6gN
Without any reduction to defense, this build took the OPs DPS from 172k to 201k.

Build 2 - Inquis + Ass (/wo Val Pact)
https://pastebin.com/5sVPEn6H
This build takes a minor defense hit (It's truly minor) for a massive DPS boost. 278k DPS!

This is theoretical using PoB but i'm going to give Build 2 a go and I'll let you know how it goes.

i'm seriously thinking about this, andi was just wondering, can't we take both the points under the duelist node and just the inquisitor ascendant points? in this way we just trade the slayer point for the inquisitor one.
how about new armor " Loreweave, Elegant Ringmail " ?
Hello guys! Would like to check does this build scales well with Wild Strike?
"
Simonizer escribió:
I am not completly done with the build, stil missing some jewels for belt/gloves and the pieces (gloves are expensive) only have 16k dps and also i go up to 21k if i equip Ewar's as off hand

Your offhand needs to be empty for the 100% increased cold damage and 20% dodge to take effect.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional