3.1 Frost Wind Ascendant (White Wind Frost Blades) HC red map viable #CURRENTLY UPDATING FOR 3.5

"
__MaX__ escribió:
"
Artamian escribió:
What's the source of endurance charges on this build? I couldn't find it by readind it
Thanks!

There are no endurance charges in this build.

If you are thinking about the CWDT + Immortal Call, it does noot need endurance charges. Immortal Call proc without endurance charges, it is not buffed by the charges since you have none :)

No offense you really need to get rid of that belly and get a 6L. You are hurting yourself insanely.
So I've been leveling a character with this build but can't help but wonder why not go full cold conversion? It's easy to get with the current tree and PoB says its a big dps increase. Am I missing something?
"
KoolaidMan0 escribió:

No offense you really need to get rid of that belly and get a 6L. You are hurting yourself insanely.

I don't know why I would be offended by that, but maybe that's because I'm not a native english speaker.

If I could find a 6L that could give me enough survivability I would. The two or three alternatives I see are pretty out of my reach (currency wise).

EDIT : Well it was worth mentionning it, I took the time to search on poe.trade and I got something not that bad while I'm 6-linking the Belly. Thanks for that, I did not see the prices dropped so much on average gear with a 6L.
Editado por útlima vez por __MaX__ en 8 abr. 2018 4:59:36
"
L3Ga escribió:
So I've been leveling a character with this build but can't help but wonder why not go full cold conversion? It's easy to get with the current tree and PoB says its a big dps increase. Am I missing something?

What nodes are you thinking about ? If it's Winter Spirit, you can get when you are 96.
"
KoolaidMan0 escribió:
This build is insane, I swapped off the Crit gems for Ele Focus and Added Cold damage. My flasks are up 100%, as with Onslaught. My charges are always at 3. My DPS is 270k if you include everything (which is always up). Only thing I need now is maybe better amulet (mine's pretty crap) and Belly of the Beast. Only level 89 with 4.5k health but it's enough to dominate everything in T15. Haven't tried any of the end game bosses yet, was waiting for 90.

This is a great build for someone new, the only issue is leveling is pretty bad.

Great change about the gems, I don't know why I didn't think about that, I had the exact same setup the previous league.

EDIT : I know why I didn't think about that, it prevents Herald of Ice from procing the AoE. Since I don't really enjoy swapping gems before bosses, I always keep crits for farming.
Editado por útlima vez por __MaX__ en 8 abr. 2018 5:56:51
"
__MaX__ escribió:
"
KoolaidMan0 escribió:
This build is insane, I swapped off the Crit gems for Ele Focus and Added Cold damage. My flasks are up 100%, as with Onslaught. My charges are always at 3. My DPS is 270k if you include everything (which is always up). Only thing I need now is maybe better amulet (mine's pretty crap) and Belly of the Beast. Only level 89 with 4.5k health but it's enough to dominate everything in T15. Haven't tried any of the end game bosses yet, was waiting for 90.

This is a great build for someone new, the only issue is leveling is pretty bad.

Great change about the gems, I don't know why I didn't think about that, I had the exact same setup the previous league.

EDIT : I know why I didn't think about that, it prevents Herald of Ice from procing the AoE. Since I don't really enjoy swapping gems before bosses, I always keep crits for farming.

ohhhhhhhh! I don't know I am trying to farm high tiers and bosses, so the AoE isn't much. I calculated to having about 281k dps when everything is active. And when I'm just mapping, everything is always active. I'll have to look now to see if the AoE is worth it...
"
KoolaidMan0 escribió:

ohhhhhhhh! I don't know I am trying to farm high tiers and bosses, so the AoE isn't much. I calculated to having about 281k dps when everything is active. And when I'm just mapping, everything is always active. I'll have to look now to see if the AoE is worth it...

Yup indeed, the AoE is useless on single targets. The AoE is really good for clearing the map tho :)
Hi ppl! How are u able to kill shaper, elder and their guardians? seems to me that i almost do zero damage at single targets. i've already played around with helmets and boots (starkonjas, abyssus, devotos etc? and still i cant deal any damage. ideas? pls contact i really like this build and i would like to finish the season with it rather than starting a new one. but seems impossible

p.s is there any way to keep up power and frenzy charges during single target boss fights? cause imo that's my problem
Editado por útlima vez por EntrØpy en 12 abr. 2018 17:34:40
Can someone tell me what is making the ice-icles appear from the ground when he kills mobs?

thanks!
"
EntrØpy escribió:
Hi ppl! How are u able to kill shaper, elder and their guardians? seems to me that i almost do zero damage at single targets. i've already played around with helmets and boots (starkonjas, abyssus, devotos etc? and still i cant deal any damage. ideas? pls contact i really like this build and i would like to finish the season with it rather than starting a new one. but seems impossible

p.s is there any way to keep up power and frenzy charges during single target boss fights? cause imo that's my problem

Elder and guardians done. But Shaper even with an insane gear, I don't think it possible to do it without a 15 min fight, no mistake from your part or a critical from outer space that one shots you.

Catmaster did a really good job on this build, but I think it works super fine up to T15. And that's it :)

You can try to use Elemental Focus instead of the critical gem to have a better DPS on single targets, but you won't get to 700k DPS with that.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional