[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hey, thanks for the build and updates!

Wanted to ask your opinion on the importance of using a claw and when to pick weapon specific nodes. I tried a test run in SSF and rushed to act 10 Kitava, I just dual wielded whatever strongest weapons I could use.
Thanks for this thorough guide!
Always wanted to try out frost blades. Will start metamorph league with it.
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
"
Reitush escribió:
Hey, thanks for the build and updates!

Wanted to ask your opinion on the importance of using a claw and when to pick weapon specific nodes. I tried a test run in SSF and rushed to act 10 Kitava, I just dual wielded whatever strongest weapons I could use.

Until you reach the claw nodes in the passive tree, there's really no point in limiting yourself to claws. I often do the same. If I find a cool sword when I'm leveling, it's much better to just pick it up and use it, and then swap to claws when you reach the claw cluster.
When you can get Soul Raker, I really advise switching to a claw though.

Don't panic.
"
Alrightythen escribió:
Thanks for this thorough guide!
Always wanted to try out frost blades. Will start metamorph league with it.

I hope you enjoy it! Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Don't panic.
I am starting my stream in 10 minutes

I will likely not spend much time here on the forums when my stream is live, so come and ask me stuff there if you need help!

Good luck in the new league everyone!!

Don't panic.
"
when swap add cold to rage+melee phys?

You can do it whenever you want really, but I usually wait until around act 6+

Don't panic.
Starting my stream in about 20 minutes. So you know where to find me in the next 6+ hours. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
I love shattering things, I love my char keeping me busy improving it(min maxing, as you stated its expensive which means it will keep me busy with it).
My only conver is end game single target DPS that I have to switch a gem for it but I guess it will be fine. I will buy vaal double strile or smth you told me in your stream while leveling for single target damage
I checked the FAQ and Guide and didn't see an answer; Could you please give a quick Pros and Cons for Berserker vs Raider for Frost Blades?

Thanks!
livejamie
hey just got leathal pride jewel but how can i know that my rolls are good for this build if its not hard for u can check it pls

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional