[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
malachia escribió:
Is avatar of the veil still a good option if I want a bit more defense? and if so, which of the 2 offensive branches should I take?

Avatar of the veil is an option, but you will suffer some damage loss. If you take Avatar of the Veil, you remove Avatar of the Chase.

Don't panic.
Hey Im thinking about to Change to Frostblades Playing Wildstrike Atm,
but i kidna feel like its not rly good Wildstrike i mean ...
My Char atm has allmost the same Tree so ich should be Ez to trans.
https://pastebin.com/rts5RNc9
it should be worth to change to Frostblades right ?
"
Fiver escribió:
"
akiris escribió:
"
Fiver escribió:

Replace the claw you are using for a Bloodseeker/Wasp Nest/Touch of Anguish.
ToA will give you the most damage out of the tree, but Bloodseeker is a personal favorite of mine. It will help you with survival a LOT.

From your experience, from what pDPS should change to Rare Claw?

I mean, for example it is good to buy 330-350 pDPS Claw instead Bloodseeker? I'm playing now T9-T10 maps.

Depends on what you pay for it. A 330+ pdps claw is better than bloodseeker, but not if it costs too much.

For example this costs 60c. What do you think? It even has Chaos dmg boost.

(330 pDPS)
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
157% increased Physical Damage
Adds 2 to 27 Lightning Damage
25% increased Attack Speed
Gain 9% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage??
25% chance to Poison on Hit??
39% increased Damage with Poison??
Adds 15 to 26 Physical Damage
Editado por útlima vez por akiris en 17 dic. 2019 1:46:20
Is this good for the 3.9 and metamorph bosses? Is it still viable
Starting my stream in 5 minutes. Come join me if you need help or want to hang out. Will likely not check forums over the next couple of hours.

I'll try to check the thread again after stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Currently cruising through low tier maps using touch of anguish and random rares I've found on a four link.

Going pretty smooth and morphs die nicely fast to Vaal Double Strike and totem. I took all the chill effect nodes nearby as the chill change seems to make chilling morphs pretty easy. Together with Dash (took the movement skill cooldown recovery wheel) makes manually avoiding all morph attacks a breeze.

I don't really plan to drop Touch of Anguish anytime soon as I love the chain from it just too much. I'm also too lazy to change gems so I do all my boss kills with melee splash socketed in. Spawning adds just die instantly and give me a free damage boost. :D

I wonder how far I can take it with that weapon, preferably to tier 16.
Hello

I'm having a blast with this build, its fast.

I just found a pair of gloves for 7 exalts so I'm looking to invest into some better gear but I'm not sure where to start. Should I find a better claw? I kinda like the insta leech thingy. Any suggestions on what could be a big upgrade?

I'm not entirely sure how the cast on crit, curse on hit thing works with assassins mark etc?

https://pastebin.com/0BPzCnUt

Character Name: HotFrostyNutStain

Best Regards

Well endgame boss Sirius is smth not funny at all

on youtube only 1 video with kill....Pyroclast Mines Deathless....

Or you need 75% chaos resists or it's only for ES users boss or i don't know -_-

me just melting in 0.2-0.3 sec with 3.8k hp...its nothing vs all bad things on boss arena
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 17 dic. 2019 18:35:57
Im still leveling but am struggling incredibly bad. Bought a 212pDPS claw and had to get a carnage heart for the INT. Doing like 5k tooltip damage and I am just getting whooped on at Act 9/10...

Any suggestions besides making an offering to the RNG gods lol

https://pastebin.com/uZwNpi8A
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
Difficult to leveling between 50 and 62.İt need patient.
İn this build(my opinion) little things make big changes.Severel times I wanted to left this buil.But now I enjoy.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional