[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

"
bighair escribió:
I use frost blades for mapping since I don't really like reave either. Had no problems killing Shaper, Uber Atziri and Red Elder. Damage is more than enough, and with whirling blades, mechanics are super easy to dodge.

Wow, could you show your items? I'am also thinking about to switch reave for frost blades but dunno what support gems put in.

And what's your pantheons? Especially on end-game bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Ventori en 20 mar. 2018 9:18:12
swapped between solaris and lunaris depending if there are adds or not. Honestly, it wasnt too bad with all the mobility on the fights. I gave most of my gear away, but basically 2 onis on swap, kaoms heart, and starkonja with 40% bladeflurry dmg. Running hatred arctic armor and herald of ash with enlighten 4.

melee phys, elemental damage, crit chance, ancestral call, and multistrike on the frost blades
"
bighair escribió:
swapped between solaris and lunaris depending if there are adds or not. Honestly, it wasnt too bad with all the mobility on the fights. I gave most of my gear away, but basically 2 onis on swap, kaoms heart, and starkonja with 40% bladeflurry dmg. Running hatred arctic armor and herald of ash with enlighten 4.

melee phys, elemental damage, crit chance, ancestral call, and multistrike on the frost blades

So PoB shows Punishment curse/aura dealing a lot more damage than Hatred (since punishment increases your base damage the Oni then bases its extra fire damage off of) while it also requires less mana conservation. You don't even need Enlighten with Blasphemy. Thoughts?
Hello there, the build is simply amazing.. Just one question: i just dont get comfy with reave, so swapped it to cyclone for mapping (i just hitted maps today since i've less time to play atm).. it's ok or could be better just have increased aoe with bf on the other oni? :o

PS: Gear and gems are a mess atm :P
Editado por útlima vez por Schata en 20 mar. 2018 19:32:12
"
So PoB shows Punishment curse/aura dealing a lot more damage than Hatred (since punishment increases your base damage the Oni then bases its extra fire damage off of) while it also requires less mana conservation. You don't even need Enlighten with Blasphemy. Thoughts?

Have you tried this out already? Seems to be a good solution, especially since Enlighten Lvl 4 is expensive as hell.
"
Kurnis escribió:

Well, for me POB says it's less damage with punishemt curse+blasphemy around -2k Average dmg.

Here's my POB https://pastebin.com/kmNYhGY2 just go to Skill>No active skill and tick Punishment and disable Hatred for a test and see.
"
Ventori escribió:
"
Kurnis escribió:

Well, for me POB says it's less damage with punishemt curse+blasphemy around -2k Average dmg.

Here's my POB https://pastebin.com/kmNYhGY2 just go to Skill>No active skill and tick Punishment and disable Hatred for a test and see.

Spent quite a while comparing our PoB. I have to say NICE WORK!

I currently have grabbed a lot more defensives and Hematophagy which, after seeing your dps and hearing of your success against red elder, I may drop in favor of more damage. With your tree PoB shows my DPS for 6-stage release at over 2mil.

It's still so weird though, Hatred is much better for you than it is for me. Putting the calc against Shaper (oops!), Hatred is still only a 4% dps gain for me, but since I don't have enlighten I'll stick with it until it makes more of a difference.

Can you explain the two choices for Oni-Goroshi under the items section? One is the scaling one, and one is set to lvl 90. I noticed your default one was lvl 90, but when I set it to the proper scaling one your dps decreased, even after checking "are you in her embrace?" under config. I can't understand it. since you're above lvl 90, your dps should go UP after setting it to the correct config. :/

tldr: awesome tree and gear. thank you for sharing <3
"
PowerfulX99 escribió:
Are there any alternatives for Reave? It feels really awkward to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7tg6RKBXQU
"
phx escribió:
"
PowerfulX99 escribió:
Are there any alternatives for Reave? It feels really awkward to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7tg6RKBXQU

I would recommend Frost Blade, it's faster map clear speed and i feel a bit safer (multistrike, crit chance, melee phys, ancestral call and ele damage)
Hey your build rocks , the only downside was farming oni goroshi wich took about 5-7 hours.
i am currenctly lvl 77 and i have been thinking a LOT about the carnage heart, what can you say about it i mean it gives all atributes so we get int fom it easiliy too not talking about all that crazy leech mods and damage increase, and sinc slayer has leech effects even when full hp it means carnage damage will be on almost always right?i really dont know why you have not talked about that amulet or anyone mentioned it in comments
Editado por útlima vez por FailedBlock en 23 mar. 2018 16:32:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional