[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

I know this seems like a pretty stupid question but could this skill-tree work for other 1h weapons too? Like, a sword and stat-stick or something like that?
"
PowerfulX99 escribió:
Are there any alternatives for Reave? It feels really awkward to use.

I just use blade flurry with Inc Aoe. Feels really strong, and much smoother than reave. I just replace Inc AOE with conc effect for bosses. (although I only do that for really hard bosses...this build tears through pretty much everything)
I´m going for a Juggernaut version of this type of build and I just dropped Reave for Frost Blades.
Feels pretty good man.
"
I´m going for a Juggernaut version of this type of build and I just dropped Reave for Frost Blades.
Feels pretty good man.

I like your build, but I have to ask if you've plugged it into PoB. Your gem choices are very sub-optimal, and with herald of ash you dont even need ignite-support to trigger Her Embrace.

I really hate reave so I'm going to give frost blades a try. Thank you for the idea! :)
Hi, guys can you tell me what should i change in my build (I'm currently lvl 85).
I've changend dmg on full life to maim mainly because i can't stay on full life for long.
Editado por útlima vez por AimerY en 19 mar. 2018 13:43:15
did someone test this build with champion instead of slayer ?
"
Angren1991 escribió:
did someone test this build with champion instead of slayer ?

I tried it for a bit. Slayer leech makes the degen non-existent while it's pretty much a constant worry with the champion, even with the 2% life regen and leech. The damage between the two is pretty comparable if you factor in the Slayer's 20% cull as well as how you'll probably have to swap Damage on Full Life for Maim on a Champ. In the end, I just think the survivability of the slayer is just so much better than the champ that the little bit of extra damage you'd get isn't really worth it.
I use frost blades for mapping since I don't really like reave either. Had no problems killing Shaper, Uber Atziri and Red Elder. Damage is more than enough, and with whirling blades, mechanics are super easy to dodge.
Is there any mana leech with this? I'm level 77 and I run out of mana as quickly as I can press right click for reave.
WOW THIS BUILD IS AMAZING

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional