[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

I've been loving this build, but I have a question about IC/CWDT.

Since we aren't using Arakaali, do we need to have IC/CWDT since we aren't getting endurance charges? Does it still benefit us to use IC/CWDT? Are there any other skills that would be more beneficial?

Thanks!
"
kisstheblade1 escribió:
I've been loving this build, but I have a question about IC/CWDT.

Since we aren't using Arakaali, do we need to have IC/CWDT since we aren't getting endurance charges? Does it still benefit us to use IC/CWDT? Are there any other skills that would be more beneficial?

Thanks!

you can go with elder boots that got endurance charge on kill Like mine have, just look in my profile, you got 4% chance on endurance charge per kill, must to have boots
did someone of you test loreweave instead of kaom's ? 6 sockets for some def skills, problems with - ele resistance and dmg boost.

The only downside would be the hugh life loss
"
Angren1991 escribió:
did someone of you test loreweave instead of kaom's ? 6 sockets for some def skills, problems with - ele resistance and dmg boost.

And this huge life boost from Kaoms do the jobs in high tiers maps when you fight against bosses. Without it you lose ~1.3k hp and running maps is very risky because this build is based on big life pool.
I'm sorry, but why are everyone happy with this build, and I hate it because I'm dying on T6 maps ???
"
Ventori escribió:
"
Angren1991 escribió:

And this huge life boost from Kaoms do the jobs in high tiers maps when you fight against bosses. Without it you lose ~1.3k hp and running maps is very risky because this build is based on big life pool.

yeah thats right.

why do you got sin's rebirth as flask ? cause of her embrace ?

"
FactoREALrus escribió:
I'm sorry, but why are everyone happy with this build, and I hate it because I'm dying on T6 maps ???

You don't use fortify + leap slam + faster attacks which means you lose dmg reduction. you don't have flat phys on your rings or amulet. you forgot one jewel socket in your tree which means you lose dmg + life. you didn't take two melee crit nodes next to resolute technique. you don't have atziri's promise which gives you damage and leech. overall it's a combination of no fortify + not enough damage (= less leech).
"
Angren1991 escribió:

I just feel safer and this flask provides many benefits to this build. More evasion, more damage and additionaly creates a smoke cloude which is good on bosses. I switched that one over diamond flask because i don't need anymore so much crit chance, 76% is enough for me.
Oh also as you mentioned it's remove burning effect on you. The only disadvantage is the price - 1ex.
"
Ventori escribió:
"
Angren1991 escribió:

I just feel safer and this flask provides many benefits to this build. More evasion, more damage and additionaly creates a smoke cloude which is good on bosses. I switched that one over diamond flask because i don't need anymore so much crit chance, 76% is enough for me.
Oh also as you mentioned it's remove burning effect on you. The only disadvantage is the price - 1ex.

currency isnt that a problem for me.

Maybe I will go for a +crit chance while affected by hatred, you can basically swap out increased critical strikes on frost blades and put in another gem.
This is also a huuuuuge dmg boost
level 88, with 6.8k life (and some phys damage reduction nodes) and decent damage. Hydra and minotaur crushed me. I got one-shot by both. Maybe it was the mods on the map, but damn. Not sure what to do at this point. The only thing left is to upgrade my boots with a little more life.

On a separate note, since oni-goroshi is now hitting for around 11% (after resists) of my life per second, is there an alternative, possibly more expensive, weapon to switch to? I'd love to keep my damage consistent without having that burn eat into my life leech all the time.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional