[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

I´ve seen the bossfight videos and it seems that this build doesn´t do that much dmg compared to other builds. For example Molten Strike or Elemental BF.
"- Get the right colors on you Oni-Goroshi sockets in act 4 when you all the right support gems become available"

hi, i am new player in this league. Can you tell me what you mean - get the right colors in 4 act? How can i do this ? At the npc or Chromatic Orb ? Can't understand this.
"
Makunos escribió:
"- Get the right colors on you Oni-Goroshi sockets in act 4 when you all the right support gems become available"

hi, i am new player in this league. Can you tell me what you mean - get the right colors in 4 act? How can i do this ? At the npc or Chromatic Orb ? Can't understand this.

I mean with chrom orbs or with Vorici. You don't have to do this in act 4 if you can't but it's better if you do.

"
I´ve seen the bossfight videos and it seems that this build doesn´t do that much dmg compared to other builds. For example Molten Strike or Elemental BF.

It doesn't as it is not the same build and it's not designed to be a glass cannon or PoB warrior as some would say. It is designed to be relatively cheap and a good balance between offense and defense.
I´m not hating on your build the thing is I´m currently farming 2 Onigoroshis on HC SSF and I want to get the best build possible for my grind investment.

I was looking at your build because Reave and BF use the same colors so that would spare me the
grind for the second Onigoroshi, as I could just gemswap.
Since I haven´t decided what to play yet, I just kept grinding.

Oh and I really don´t like the way BF feels. So for now I´m looking at Frost Blades Molten Strike variants, but it very well could turn out that I´ll go with your build. I´m really undecided.
How do you guys deal with Trials? I have very bad experience especially in Piercing Truth. I know i have to turn off herald of ash because of Her Embrace taking my life out, but this is not enough to feel save while you have no regen. Off course i can remove Vaal Pact (and eventually equip Stone Golem to boost life rege) but it's require 1 Regret every time.
"
I´m not hating on your build the thing is I´m currently farming 2 Onigoroshis on HC SSF and I want to get the best build possible for my grind investment.

No worries. I didn't think you were hating. If I did I probably wouldn't have answered :) Just find a build with a gameplay you like. Enjoying the game is the most important thing !

"
Ventori escribió:
How do you guys deal with Trials?

This was discussed earlier in the thread. Pop your Writhing Jar, kill the worms and the over leech will take you through the traps easily. With some traps Abyssus can be a pain so just get a Starkonja or some other helmet in your inventory to swap for trials (but it isn't needed most of the times)
Do you guys think this build can handle Uber Atziri? Thought about trying it out, as the possible drops are decent. Has anyone made experience with the fight and this build in particular? Do you need to switch some gems/flasks or will it do just fine?
Are there any other melee skills which work well with this build except for Reave ?
Path of Building shows Punishment giving about 25% MORE damage than hatred. Aside from the qol from shattering enemies, why don't we use punishment?
Are there any alternatives for Reave? It feels really awkward to use.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional